• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder getting a page or negima page being updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the building level mostly comes from her magical attacks. Her only notable striking feat is shattering a roof with a kick alongside Mizore. I don't know if that is enough to give her a building level striking rating.

Well, magic amplifications that go for physical striking, it would still be the same, regardless. Especially if it's Cantus Bellax, which gives a boost in all stats, durability including.

Both Negi and Jack have been seen to breathe in space so I think that should be added to both their profiles. Touta hasn't yet but may have that next chapter.

On a side-note, should Vacuum Survival have its own power page? I feel like that would be something useful to have. Where can new power pages get suggested at?

EDIT: Negi's powers honestly needs reworking a bit and a new key added so that it goes Child | Teenager | Negi-Ialda. I might make that the next focus after I create Kirie's profile.

EDIT2: Okay, I have the Kirie profile pretty much completely written. I'll post it soon.

I created a profile for Kirie here. If there are any suggestions or revisions, feel free to go ahead. Also, if anybody could make the background on her profile picture transparent that would be great too.

We won't know for sure until next chapter which should be released in a couple days. And yes, he is running vertically there.

Kirie can store her broomstick in a pocket dimension and can call it out when she needs to (actually a fairly common power as other characters have pulled weapons and clothing out of pocket dimensions in Negima). What is that classified as in the wiki?

Damage3245 said:
Kirie can store her broomstick in a pocket dimension and can call it out when she needs to (actually a fairly common power as other characters have pulled weapons and clothing out of pocket dimensions in Negima). What is that classified as in the wiki?
Isn't it just a form of Summoning ?

Ah, fair enough, then she already has that in her powers then. I'll just add it in notable techniques/abilities too.

@Skylietz

Where are you getting your numbers from? Seriously, you still have not gotten a proper calc requested.

Those figures come from the latest chapter; when they're estimating how fast they need to climb 300 km of stairs.

EDIT: A proper calc should be done after next chapter IMO.

@Damage

I understand where the scans are coming from, I just don't know where Skylietz is getting Subsonic Shundo from.

Reppuzan said:
@Skylietz
Where are you getting your numbers from? Seriously, you still have not gotten a proper calc requested.
I'm not gonna changing anything from the page if I am not done with the request, I know that, but I just mentioned the fact from the chapter, whether you are gonna trust it or not it's entirely up to you.

300 km in 30 min = 166 m/s (a very difficult task even for the UQ holders) , ok let's put that aside, and back to the pics, we can see the stairs number + time frame from the pages, you can do the math if you want, and it's roughly Subsonic

as for the base of the tower, its explicitly mentioned to be "1,5 km in 5 sec" (300m/s) and then the time frame + distance on the next panel / pages fits with Touta's early estimation.

The problem with that reasoning is that the UQ Holder members aren't just travelling 300km in 30mins, that's just the vertical distance they need to climb. What they're actually doing is climbing up each flight of stairs (at least until Touta starts running vertically), so the distance is like a few times as much (off the top of my head). The actual distance they're travelling can probably be calculated by looking at how long a flight of stairs is compared to how tall it is.

Eva is massively hypersonic.

The others aren't entirely certain yet. Cutlass receives a four times multiplier to her stats with her transformations yet Gengoro and Jinbe were still able to overwhelm her after she transformed twice so they may be hypersonic. Not sure yet.

I don't know how to accurately answer that at the moment. Triple digits at least I assume based on scaling to Negi.

It depends, the first is indeed fate reacting, but he's just moving his hand up and activating a barrier, the second may not count because fate knows of the satellite, so not a reaction, because it wasn't unexpected, unlike Sasuke with kirin, where itachi did react with sussano'o.

But the animals did have fate react, so interpretive arbitration will be required, for the anime to be considered.

Keeser said:
I know Eva is Massively Hipersonic, but how fast is she exactly?
Something about her shadow teleportation, I think. Saw something similar from gajeel (fairy tail).

What does her shadow teleportation have to do with her speed?

Just to check that there are no issues, this is the list of powers & abilities for Karin Yuuki (whose profile may be created tonight):

Powers & Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Blessed, Nigh-Invulnerability (via Grace of God), Limited Fate Manipulation, Transformation, Chi Manipulation (Can manipulate chi to utilize Shundō), Magic, Summoning, Magic Barriers, Skilled Martial Artist, Skilled Swordswoman, Skilled Hammer Wielder, Exorcism, Negation of Intangibility (via Exorcising Fist and Exorcist Blade), Resistance to fire, Can breathe in space | Holy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Projection, Resistance to Shadow Magic

Any disputes to these?

"Negation of Intangibility" is just Intangibility Negation. No need to needlessly extend it.

Why does she have resistance to fire? Isn't that just part of Karin's durability?

Also, do not use the anime for feats. It cuts out way too much context to be considered reliable.

Fair enough, I'll shorten it. I think the resistance to fire comes from her being burnt alive in a flashback but being unharmed, but fair point since it is probably just a part of her durability. I'll remove that.

Side note: The anime is garbage anyway. I hate it.

7th Ki'oon said:
the second may not count because fate knows of the satellite, so not a reaction, because it wasn't unexpected, unlike Sasuke with kirin, where itachi did react with sussano'o.

But the animals did have fate react, so interpretive arbitration will be required, for the anime to be considered.
I doubt that Fate would wait for it after a lot of years. (Around 80 years later)

A physically inferior clone of Eva absolutely blitzed a berserk RT2 Negi (before Negi got an amp near the end of Negima), it's safe to say they both scale to Negi near equally.

Touta needs Berserk Form and Vampire Creation added to his profile. Also, a lack of reflection which can be mentioned as part of his vampiric abilities. He should also get some form of Body Control added to his profile since he can command his arms to return to him if they get cut off, and control their movements even if they are detached.

Gummy357 said:
A physically inferior clone of Eva absolutely blitzed a berserk RT2 Negi (before Negi got an amp near the end of Negima), it's safe to say they both scale to Negi near equally.
Also, this. And something about 1000X the speed of lightning according to rakan.

Nowhere in the manga does anybody say something like '1000x the speed of lightning'. Please try and provide a source for things you're claiming.

@Damage

I'm not sure if Vampire Creation and a lack of a reflection are notable enough to be added to his profile or not.

Body Control seems fine.

Being able to turn ordinary humans into immortal vampires feels notworthy enough to get a mention at least in his abilities; Alucard has that on his profile. Lack of reflection not so much.

How about Berserk Form?

@Damage

But unlike Alucard, Touta never really uses this particular ability. Then again, we are an indexing wiki first and foremost, so I suppose it would be alright along with the lack of a reflection.

I could have sworn that Touta got over the Berserker part of Magia Erebea at this point.

Touta has had a lot of controlled uses of Magia Erebea, but I don't think he's said he's ever gotted rid of the Berserker side of it. During his fight with Negi-Ialda he went partially-berserk while in Raiten Taisou 2 mode; the only reason he didn't go further was because he was stabbed in the back.

Is there an explanation beyond skill why Touta was stomped by Negi? Because I don't think Touta's RT is at level 2,...

Touta's RT was at level 2 because that was the name of the technique he used;

Raiten Taisou Level 1 = Thunder in Heaven

Raiten Taisou Level 2 = Thunder in Heaven; Great Vigor.

Touta was completely out-skilled by Negi, along with the fact that Negi can use magic while Touta can't and just because they use the same techniques doesn't put them at the same level, otherwise Touta would be Island level in that form.

Negi-Ialda is literally the strongest being in the solar system and likely in the series overall.

@Damage, Pretty much. The series only has a few God tiers that being Ialda(Negi and Nagi possessed), Negi, Nagi, Asuna and most likely Dana(is a meme like Jack but is extremely haxxed).

Then we all know the top tiers being Jack, Eva, Fate and etc and the high tier being guys like Takimichi and Kurt with Touta currently being low on the high tiers or on top of the mid tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back