• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder getting a page or negima page being updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the uq holder anime airing, I expect negi to jump a few tiers, as well as the verse, in general.

Depending on how far the anime goes and how much Akamatsu, thought ahead/including whilst writing the anime scripts and drawing the Manga chapters. Because, it appears as if the anime maybe, the directors cut of, the uq holder Canon.

Yeah, UQ Holder is canon to Negima as far as the story goes

With the possibility of Universe durability (possibly higher) of Karin (Immortality type 4) as God doesn't permit her to suffer any damage to her body, and (she can still feel pain and vulnerable to mental damage though that will only incapacitate her temporarily), also mentioned that in the end of time she will be the last immortal standing and it's stated as the strongest form of immortality on the verse

Karin light beam attack speed is at least Sub-Relativistic to Speed of Light (Rakan mentioned that he cannot avoid lightspeed attack such as Karin's)

and possible upgrade of top tier characters AP to Island level (from Negi vs Mage of Beginning's batle), still being evaluated though

Multi-Universal range by Dana Ananga Jaganatha (Witch of The Rift), she can appear wherever and whenever she wants, knows about every timeline, even parallel universes, and is able to get everything from it and her castle is linked to every existing point in time and space at once. (is this Multi-Universal or Multiverse feat? still confused lol)

Considering how fast the anime proceeds i wouldn't be surprised with 1-A ratings at some point

I'd be willing to help out with this verse when I have time, albeit I'm more familiar with UQ Holder than Negima.

Okay. Thank you. However, for the moment we need an evaluation for the above calculation in order to get anywhere.

Karin AP might be just around Building (at least) to Large Building level (possibly higher?), her attacks barely hurt Rakan, cutting Rakan's arm by a surprise attack is the most she can do at the moment.

Reppuzan said:
@Skylietz
But Rakan has City level Durability so...

yea, that's why I wrote "possibly higher", but I still had my doubt because she cut Rakan's arm when his defense's open (thus lower defense)

but yeah, her AP reaching City level is reasonable though, because that's still mean she is potentially able to hurt Rakan.

It should, considered that rakan lost his arms to rewrite, and has synthetic arms, so cutting his arms below his scars, should enable a low AP, to do so.

Plus, everyone in Uq holder, is really strong, physically;

@7th

There's no indication that his synthetic arms are inferior to his normal arms. Otherwise they'd shatter when he punches something.

@7th

Being able to reattach with relative ease is not an indication of frailty.

By that logic, every character with regen instantly has less regen than someone who doesn't.

New chapter of UQ holder featured:

1. Durability Negation with Jinbei's Switcheroo (similar to Kakashi's Kamui I think lol)

2. Short duration of invincibility (3 sec) of Gengoroo, described as immune to all attack but maybe a dimensional attack such as Switcheroo could work on him.

3. Reality warping feat by Witch of the rift (ignoring laws of perspective)

New chapter is pretty good for UQ Holder, yeah. Dana is monstrously powerful and immune to timestop. Jinbei can teleport his opponents body parts and survive decapitation. And Touta has mastered his Chi defense to the point of no-selling a blade attack from Cutlass.

Full chapter here: http://*****************/read-online/U-Q-Holder-chapter-142.html

Resistance to Time Manipulation and time Stop seems fine for Dana.

As does Jinbei's spatial manipulation and Touta's chi defense.

Skylietz said:
So, it's official now, anyway that's Negi + Asuna combo there... so, will the other top tier characters will get similar powerscaling??
I do not know. The Mage of the Beginning probsbly scales, but the other characters mostly seem less powerful, even Rakan.

It should also be mentioned that this feat was in the original Negima timeline, not in the UQ holder "bad ending" version, so it is hard to scale between them.

Once characters reach a certain level of power (such as the Nagi Springfield, Jack Rakan, Albireo Imma, Evangeline tier) it's hard to tell the difference in power between them except in noted cases such as Evangeline being mentioned to being superior to Jack Rakan by WoG (if I recall correctly).

Exceptions to this being Lifemaker's hosts (Nagi-Ialda, Negi-Ialda) and Dana who are generally above the 'top-tier' people.

The Negi + Asuna combo should be somewhere vaguely between 'top-tier' and 'god-tier'.

Well, again, UQ Holder and the official Negima ending happen in different timelines. The character are likely different enough to make scaling difficult.

Yeah, they'll be different as there is about a 50 year time-gap between what we see happening in the Negima Ending flashback and what is going on in the UQ Holder timeline. At some point we'll get a flashback to how Negi confronted the Lifemaker in the UQ Holder timeline when Dana gets around to showing them. That might make things clearer.

Ability-wise, Cutlass and Kirie both have resistance to timestop, and Cutlass has teleportation via slips of magical paper that she can put down.

Is anyone working on creating profiles for Negima-verse, or can they be created by anyone?

I do not think that anybody is working on any Negima profiles, no.

Creating them is fine, as long as they are of sufficiently high quality, and have reliable statistics. Othervise they will get deleted.

Top stats of the verse maybe something like these:

Top AP: Negi + Asuna / Lifemaker / Dana (she is likely the strongest character in the verse)

Top Speed: Dana (she is likely reaching Infinite Speed to Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time) because of the her hax Rift magic and castle)

Top Durability: Karin (only God allowed to kill her)

Top Range: Dana (Multi-Universe / Multiverse?)

We cannot give infinite speed to any character able to move in a rift or a void. It usually completely contradicts their actual speed displays.

Note 4 on Speed page said "Characters who showcase the ability to move freely and naturally in a timeless void may qualify for an infinite speed rating so long as it is not a huge Outlier or Plot-Induced Stupidity or Inconsistency."

Note 5 "The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere instantly, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen."

The latest chapter depicted her "ignoring distance" without activating any magic (casual movement)

@Skylietz

Dana explicitly stated that she was manipulating perception to pluck her target out of the air.

This is an ability that ignores distance, but doesn't apply to speed. Passionlip has something similar as anything she can perceive as being "between her hands" can be crushed while completely ignoring distance.

Not infinite speed.

Yes, I have read the chapter now. That was either perception manipulation, spatial manipulation, or both in combination.

@Skylietz

I also wouldn't start making arbitrary scaling measures given that, as Antvasima said, this is an alternate timeline.

Dana also has the ability to BFR her target through time, but I can't remember if that was limited to within her own domain or if it's just something she can do casually.

@Damage

You're referring to the scene where Touta wanted to get to Eva in the past, right?

@Reppuzan

No, I mean Dana has an ability where she slaps something and it gets warped through time to a different location/time. She tried it on Eva too but Touta redirected back at Dana. I'll find the page & chapter number later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back