• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Negima/UQ Holder Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then, in that case we can add that Ialda is Possibly Low 5-B with prep.

I think it was also mentioned in one chapter of UQ Holder than they planned on affecting the solar system in some way but I can't remember which chapter.

Yes I also remember that they plan to use Phantasmagoria to affect whole solar system. Don't know what chapter as well.

Yeah, don't remember which chapter it was either, but I think they were talking about Ialda's goal which is to cast Cosmo Entelecheia on the whole solar system, or something like that.

Well the justification of 7-B is base of on Eternal Negi fever. But it was calced in Naruto Forums to be 6-C. So the people who scaled to 7-B is gonna be 6-C.

Well that's how I understand it.

I just noticed that the calc linked on Negi's profile is a corrected version of the 6-C calc currently used here for Rakan.

So we should probably use the values from the newest calc and recalc the Eternal Negi Fever.

So, we don't know what the AP of Ruin and Touta should be?

Or will they just be 7-B until it's recalced? (Was the original calc incorrect?)

That's what I'm trying to figure out. This seems to be a thread that's revising the AP of Negi, Touta, and Ruin, as well as adding various abilities to Negi.

But none of their profiles have been updated. And if neither the 7-B nor the 6-C calc is incorrect, then is there a reason we're using one as opposed to the other?

From what I understand, the problem with the original calc was the method of scaling the distance between the mountain and the tower. The newest uses the official height of the tower.

Either way, the 7-B rating comes from pulverization energy whereas the 6-C uses vaporization. Since we are using vaporization (because of all the steam) we only need to found the correct volume of rock destroyed.

Well, since I just found out about this like 30 mins ago, that new calc needs to be done lol.

As for applying all the changes, I just wanted to it in one go, that's why none of the profiles were really updated.

So Rakan's feat seems to be High 7-A now. We can now start reworking the scaling of the top tiers, yay.

EDIT: Tried something, tell me what y'all think about this:

Large Town level (Scaling from Incomplete Thousand Thunderbolts and Al-Iskandariya):

• Post-Rakan Training Base Negi, Chachamaru and Ikkyu via Al-Iskandariya, Touta, Karin, Kuromaru etc
Large Town level+ (50% stronger than base Negi):

• Dark Night Form Negi, Magia Erebea Touta?, Base Cutlass?
At least Large Town level+ (Superior to Touta):

• Jinbei, Gengoro, Transformed Cutlass?
At least Large Town level+, likely far higher (Far superior to Transformed Cutlass):

• UQ Holder Base Evangeline
Small City level (2x stronger than Dark Night form Negi):

• Magia Erebea Armament Negi (Around 2200 on Jack's power chart)
At least Small City level

• Kotarou, Kagetarou (Around 3000 on Jack's power chart), Ku Fei?
At least City level (Far superior to Ku Fei):

• Base Tatsumiya, Setsuna, Kaede, Tsukuyomi
At least Mountain level (Far superior to Kaede + Can hurt Raiten Taiso Negi):

• Lifemaker's constructs (Averruncus series, Dynamis etc), Poyo/Zazie?, Half-Demon Tatsumiya?
(At least ?) Large Mountain level (Scaling from the Eternal Negi Fever):

• Post-Rakan Training Raiten Taiso Negi, Grace of Light Karin, Ruin Ishkur, Raiten Taiso Touta, Negima Fate?
At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (As the Eternal Negi Fever is a casual feat for Jack + Stronger than Fate):

• Post Rebirth Negi, Jack Rakan, Eishun, Albireo, UQ Fate, UQ Magia Erebea Evangeline
At least (Since the asteroid feat is a lowball) Island level (Far superior to Fate):

• Negima Evangeline?, Nagi, Teenager Negi, Ialda
At least Island level, likely higher:

• Negi-Ialda?

I updated the OP, since the whole point of this CRT at first was to bump Negi to 6-C via Jack's Eternal Negi Fever but now everything's changed. So, bump, I guess.

Negi-Ialda should be At least Island level, possibly Low 5-C with prep.

Don't think so. We just saw him destroying pre-dana training Touta and then being defeated by post-training Touta

I trust Damage3245's sense of judgement, but in the future, do not perform any large scale statistics changes without an evaluation and approval from the administrators.

Ah, my bad Ant, I forgot that a staff member would be required for changes this big.

Yeah in hindsight it wasn't that smart from me to do it this way, so I apologize.

Also, I think it is okay now to close this thread. And thanks y'all for your help on all of this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back