• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder getting a page or negima page being updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made my own estimated tier list going from S+ to C- (which I will try to incorporate in the series page when one gets made here), and I currently have Touta ranked as B+.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you for the rest of them (Dana is S- on my list too).

EDIT1: Currently working on a page for Ruin Ishkur. Will probably request a calc of one of his feats soon since that'll provide some good scaling.

@Damage

We won't be adding a Tier List to the verse page.

They're extremely arbitrary and ultimately cause confusion about the capabilities of certain characters.

Hmm, that's fair enough and understandable. I've just noticed that some other verse pages have tier lists.

@Damage

Would you mind linking those to me? I'd like to remove them if at all possible.

It is usually better to organise the characters by factions, yes.

Akame ga Kill has one: Here

Don't know any others at the moment.

I want to create a series profile soon and organizing them by factions would be much better; Ala Rubra, Ala Alba, UQ Holder, etc.

Well, the problem is that we always need somebody knowledgeable about a franchise to reorganise a verse page in this manner.

Well, there isn't a page at all at the moment and only a few profiles so it won't be difficult to do. I don't mean to blow my own horn but I'm fairly knowledgeable about the series and I have all of the official English volumes collected. I'll created a verse page after the next profile I'm currently working on.

I referred to if Reppuzan wants to get rid of all tier lists.

Isn't Negima and UQ Holder in the same universe as Love hina? Might not be relevant, but if there's any other characters with superpowers in other stories Akamatsu wrote, you could just make it one page.

I'm making a page for Negima and UQ Holder together since the latter is a direct sequel of the former. Love Hina might be worth adding in later on but I'm just calling the verse page; 'Mahou Sensei Negima!'

Reppuzan said:
@Damage
We won't be adding a Tier List to the verse page.

They're extremely arbitrary and ultimately cause confusion about the capabilities of certain characters.

I realized Tier list are no longer accepted since, like, 2 - 3 months ago? that was fun to read though, but yeah cause confusion because of even lower tier could have a hax etc

Latest chapter, Touta can breathe in space so that should be added.

Also, Pseudo-Flight should be changed to his base form, and he should have Flight with Raiten Taisou.

Damage3245 said:
Nowhere in the manga does anybody say something like '1000x the speed of lightning'. Please try and provide a source for things you're claiming.
247 page 9,negi moves a 150km/a.

I ha thought the lightning statement had happened during the Jack fight, but it must be during the training arc with him.

I think that you can add that he can breathe in space, if that has been blatantly shown.

Created a page for Negima / UQ Holder: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!

Should characters that don't have a profile be added in to the list?

EDIT: On a side note, I've gone through all of UQ Holder for Dana's appearances and I've compiled a list of her abilities:

Powers & Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (Mid-High), Enhanced Senses (Could sense Cutlass from hundreds of kilometres away), Body Control (Can control her limbs even when they are separated from her body), Transformation, Limited Size Manipulation, Limited Shapeshifting, Transmutation (Can convert others to vampires if they drink her blood), Skilled Martial Artist, Telepathy, Magic, Illusion Creation, Cloth Manipulation, Duplication, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Curse Manipulation, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Resistance (to BFR, Time Stop)

I think that it was still of the same tier if divided in half.

Honestly, I don't think Asuna did any of the phsyical workload in destroying that meteor, considering she's been 1 shot by Fate and Kitty. She was just there to negate the Lifemaker with magic cancel and negate the asteroid's healing factor. She's really only good for her magic cancel.

@Skylietz

Since I know that she can access alternative timelines, I suppose that seems acceptable.

Okay, I've added that change for her range. I can't think of anything else to add to her profile, except for gathering more scans to link.

Okay. Is there anything left to discuss here, or should I close this thread?

I think we've covered the original point of the thread, and a Verse page has been made for the series. I think it's fine to close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back