• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Welp I'm changing my profile pic and banner for the time being for this week's April fools, I wonder if you all will get the reference.

I do the same for April Fool's, though it's a joke people won't probably understand...nor is it that funny to begin with.

My Twitter Oomfies started changing their PFPs and acting crazy for this day. One of them loves Mamizou and hates Chimata and turned into a Chimata stan account. Another one turned into a Junko roleplay account and started fighting a fan of a romance game on the internet.

I should do the same. But I am not sure what is the opposite of me. What do I hate? What would I never seriously do?

What's the opposite of a tentacle monster with a TV for a head?
Uh.... A tentacle with TVs for feet?
Untitled80_20230401154706.png

And give the day is about to end I suppose it doesn't matter at this point if I tell.

The joke I do is that given I usually use Sonic as my PFP, in April Fool's I put characters from other franchises that often crossover with, are similar to or just associated with Sonic himself, hence the "...Wait"

And give the day is about to end I suppose it doesn't matter at this point if I tell.

The joke I do is that given I usually use Sonic as my PFP, in April Fool's I put characters from other franchises that often crossover with, are similar to or just associated with Sonic himself, hence the "...Wait"
The "wait" for what?

...ok admittedly that only makes sense on Discord because I go by KousokuSonikku there so it be kinda weird for the guy that only uses Sonic PFPs and has that name to suddenly have a different PFP.

I'm a bit sleepy ATM so I probably ain't making much sense by now.

I forgot to change my PFP here. But on Twitter I changed my PFP to a Toatskydkairn no Miko PFP cuz I've jokingly said I hated her before. And started saying happy things (Cuz Its the opposite of what I normally use Twitter for, to vent about everything bad that constantly happens to me and my crappy life haha)

Shiiiiiiit, now that I think of it, I could have put on an emo as a PFP on here cuz I've said I hated them. Oh well. Missed opportunity.

Well no my profile pic is obviously someone from Touhou and both in conjunction (my banner) is suppose to be a reference
Hmmm a purple anime girl with red hair hmmm I don't recognize her. Is she a PC-98 character? (Forgettable characters)

That banner is probably medusa cuz that's the only mythological girl with snakes I know hmm.

I have no clue.

Gonna be honest, god stuff is where my knowledge is the weakest so at the very least I should retread stuff like MoF/SSiB first (I'll have to do them anyways, it'd just be better to do them now).

Although the issue with god scaling is that it's hard to not make them 2-B... and by extension, everyone else. Faith scaling is a pain in the ass.

Back