• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

What do you mean?
Their fashion design is literally on spot, good, badass and historically accurate.
Except for it's rough beginning, the game is actually good. Have you ever played it's story mode? I literally cried in the last campaign because of the feel of a man who fight for his country betrayed by his own subordinate, just because he want to be alive, spared from the horror of wars, to meet his family again.
Only to be tagged as a traitor and be killed.
And mind you, Battlefield 2042 are actually getting good. Unlike recent Touhou
Still mid 😎

Scrolling through the profiles, Iv noticed some issues.

Some youkais like Nue having old youkai range justifications

Some characters that had space/time manip before magic circle upgrade not having magic circle abilities (i.e. Beast Keine, Doremy)

In Touhou Project main page MOF not being listed in the "contents" menu

Mamizou's and Aya's AP justifications just being...... stinky.

Just noticed that Nitori doesn't have underwater breathing💀

Since all profiles will be edited thx to range update, just felt like it'd be the right time to point these out before its late.

Scrolling through the profiles, Iv noticed some issues.

Some youkais like Nue having old youkai range justifications

Some characters that had space/time manip before magic circle upgrade not having magic circle abilities (i.e. Beast Keine, Doremy)

In Touhou Project main page MOF not being listed in the "contents" menu

Mamizou's and Aya's AP justifications just being...... stinky.

Just noticed that Nitori doesn't have underwater breathing💀

Since all profiles will be edited thx to range update, just felt like it'd be the right time to point these out before its late.
I've been putting off a lot of stuff because at this point I do just wanna rewrite the profiles from scratch. Maybe I'll do a rough draft of what I want them to look like later, idk. Mostly just waiting to index everything there is across the series.

also aya's justifications are fine as they are >:V

B-but the Momiji the woof tengu-
She's explicitly treated as a much lower rank than every other tengu. IIRC, she even laments the fact that she needs to guard higher-ranked tengu since she admits they're already stronger than her and thus don't need protecting.

Don't worry though, she'll always have the moral victory over crow tengu, corrupt assholes that they are.

She's explicitly treated as a much lower rank than every other tengu. IIRC, she even laments the fact that she needs to guard higher-ranked tengu since she admits they're already stronger than her and thus don't need protecting.

Don't worry though, she'll always have the moral victory over crow tengu, corrupt assholes that they are.
I think we should still specify it in Momiji's justification. Otherwise it looks like Aya wanked her way through tier2.

I have finally finished the objectively correct tier list about which Touhou characters have the best and worst clothes.
Funnily enough an hour in while I was making this tier list, my PC shut down. Maybe it was a sign from God to stop making this tier list. But here we are.
7kab1ln4zlla1.png

Feel free to ask me questions about why I put certain characters in the places they are in.

Last edited:
Alright, well, it's not as much as I wanted to get done but I think this formatting is a little better and I have much, much better justifications for Reimu's ESP/AD (i'll add scans later lol)
Great work! This is going to save me from a few headaches.
Those new abilities/justifications are looking really interesting as well.

Last edited:
I think we should scale Reimu's and Nue's boundary hax(Weather and Physics) to Yukari due to that statement of her manipulating all boundaries. She already has both haxs on her P&A, but it doesn't hurt to add more justification, we might as well keep an eye out for more boundaries in the future and scale them to Yukari.

I think we should scale Reimu's and Nue's boundary hax(Weather and Physics) to Yukari due to that statement of her manipulating all boundaries. She already has both haxs on her P&A, but it doesn't hurt to add more justification, we might as well keep an eye out for more boundaries in the future and scale them to Yukari.
Yukari already has those abilities though 🗿

The most I can give her that she doesn't already have is sound manipulation from the boundary of noise and music. It ain't much but it's there.

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I smell a DT alt.
I am not an alt, I am the real deal. Also even though I am confident I could ban evade any site in general and create an alt I have no reason to do so since I am not banned from here. Yet.

Watch Smash Bracket Rightfully put Mokou at building level when she is fed to Sol from Blazblue.

You pretty much proved your lack of knowledge on the matchup, not even going into the Touhou side of things.

Allow me again to remind you that the same people with "mountain" (ie. country) level feats in Touhou, have planetary feats of their own and scale waaay above mountain level.

Mokou should scale to said characters reliably.

Anyway, Guilty Gear as a verse should lack the hax to put down Mokou for good, from what I can recall.

You pretty much proved your lack of knowledge on the matchup, not even going into the Touhou side of things.

Allow me again to remind you that the same people with "mountain" (ie. country) level feats in Touhou, have planetary feats of their own and scale waaay above mountain level.

Anyway, Guilty Gear as a verse should lack the hax to put down Mokou for good, from what I can recall.
I think if he actually gets a chance to use it, Bedman with absolute world use might be argued to keep her down and there’s being in the dream world but that’s it and unless the speed is equal there is no chance

I wouldn't say that I lack a lot of knowledge of Touhou, at least in the powerscaling sense, I know why people scale them to the places they're scaled to. I just think those feats are inconsistent.

I was half joking when I said that (In my opinion, Mokou should probably be at mountain to star level depending on my mood that day) but using Smash Bracket's bullshit ruleset they won't scale Mokou to anything that's really high, and strong since her scaling is reliant on statements and scaling to other characters' feats which Smash Bracket is very allergic to. While Sol guy can at least directly move a statue that's really big and it's stronger than any of Mokou's direct feats.

Their rules also allow for fights to not end in death so Sol from Devil may cry will just have to knock her out, BFR her, or the funniest wincon I saw a friend bring up, immobilize her with pure strength.

Back