• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

They all look like clowns that adore satan. Like mimes but sadder. I don't understand the internet's adoration of emo/goths.
Uh, speaking as someone who does wear a lot of goth/punk fashion, I have no ******* clue where you got this from. The two appearance comparisons irl people have given me were Dante Devilmaycry and Alucard (from Hellsing) and I wouldn't really say either of those guys are clowns (in a fashion sense, anyways).

I won't tolerate any Chimata slander.
Her clothes are the peak of Touhou clothing.
They're so good-looking that I would wear them in real life (I'd wear everything except the skirt, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a skirt. I'd probably replace the shirt with manly rainbow pants)
I also wouldn't tolerate any Hecatia slander
Her outfit is peak of bizzareness of Touhou
If you discarded the chains and her 100$ Globes, her design is modest and common in real life, i'll like to wear it if i'm a female

And imagine hating Emo and Goth in 2023 lmao, how unculture

I remembered that another friend told me she hates how different Hecatia is from Hecate. I also remembered that I saw a cool drawing of Hecatia having 3 heads and dressing like a greek goddess and I wish her canon design was more like that one.
Absolute Number one in Media: Everything that used the Mythos/Legends as the referrences will be not 1000% accurate
And something about your friend being unculture as well lmao

Uh, speaking as someone who does wear a lot of goth/punk fashion, I have no ******* clue where you got this from. The two appearance comparisons irl people have given me were Dante Devilmaycry and Alucard (from Hellsing) and I wouldn't really say either of those guys are clowns (in a fashion sense, anyways).
I got all of that from my family that are your average Puerto Rican Christian people and from the internet people that are always simping for goth girls.

As far as I know, goths and emos are not real. I have never seen them in real life so they might as well be an urban legend to me.

I generally just tend to classify people that dress depressively, in depressing monochrome colors and like depressed mimes with black lipstick and pale make-up as emos/goths. I have never made a little bit of research on what are goths/emos.

I got all of that from my family that are your average Puerto Rican Christian people and from the internet people that are always simping for goth girls.

As far as I know, goths and emos are not real. I have never seen them in real life so they might as well be an urban legend to me.

I generally just tend to classify people that dress depressively, in depressing monochrome colors and like depressed mimes with black lipstick and pale make-up as emos/goths. I have never made a little bit of research on what are goths/emos.
"I hate goths and emos but also I don't know what they are."

Damn, I had no idea we had a Mensa level 300IQ intellect in this thread.

The fact that you deadass recorded a video of you touching grass just to win internet arguments is even sadder than not touching grass tbh.

Where do I find information on the types of multiverses and what do they mean in scaling terms?
The internet greheheheheh, jokes aside, friend me on my discord (in my about me) and I'll talk with you about it.

The fact that you deadass recorded a video of you touching grass just to win internet arguments is even sadder than not touching grass tbh.
Well at least it's not sadder than people doxing others because they lost one
1025871317486022766.gif

The internet greheheheheh, jokes aside, friend me on my discord (in my about me) and I'll talk with you about it.

Well at least it's not sadder than people doxing others because they lost one
1025871317486022766.gif
Sure, my Discord username is: SleepyLunatic#7434

Strikethrough It's different from this username I use because my sister recognizes that I am Deidalius but not SleepyLunatic7434 and I have a suspicion that she uses Discord. Strikethrough

Hecatia fans vs Chimata fans in terms of designs in nutshell:

Meanwhile Raiko fans and Saki fans:

If I were to rank the Touhou's based on drip
S tier: Raiko (I would genuinely wear her clothes minus the skirt, I would replace it with sexy white pants)
A tier: Chimata (Chimata looks stunning and her clothes are underrated but even I have to admit that Raiko has better drip)
F tier: Saki (Her clothes look awful. Her shirt looks like an awfully stitched together mess. That dwarf should learn to dress better)
Goth tier: Hecatia (EMMOOOOOO SHE'S AN EMOOOOOO. AN EMOOOOOOOOO ANEMO AN EMO AN EMOOO)

If I were to rank the Touhou's based on drip
S tier: Raiko (I would genuinely wear her clothes minus the skirt, I would replace it with sexy white pants)
A tier: Chimata (Chimata looks stunning and her clothes are underrated but even I have to admit that Raiko has better drip)
F tier: Saki (Her clothes look awful. Her shirt looks like an awfully stitched together mess. That dwarf should learn to dress better)
Goth tier: Hecatia (EMMOOOOOO SHE'S AN EMOOOOOO. AN EMOOOOOOOOO ANEMO AN EMO AN EMOOO)
Mid tiers, here's mine:
None, all of them are bizzare and i love it lmfao

I wanted to add Momoyo but her clothes and design aren't bizzare enough

Stopped receiving notifications from this thread for some reason, wack.
yo @Shmooply, if you're still working on the canonicity thread, a recent interview just confirmed that PC-98 and Windows take place in the same world, so that's further support for the two not being different timelines/AUs like what DT suggested.
Nice. Got distracted with other game verses, so I haven't had as much time to make any Touhou-related stuff, will see if I can try to squeeze out the canonicity thread sometime today or tommorow.

There is two type of Emo:
This
f9bfe9c9589efd50b4accb55d725bf7e.jpg

And this
4x3qewxjjjw91.jpg

What is peak fashion for me? Mature, Elegant, and Practical. the style and drip of the clothes are in the silence and function.
Like this
qsfrf441owf21.jpg

d67744d8e23f607550dc9534adee7ba0.jpg

a5ce97590b08937572bdefcd5b4e8e56.jpg

There's an extreme irony in hating a counterculture group for being outside the norm... while in a discussion thread about the cutesy-anime-girl-schmup game series that's known for its eccentric outfits. Forming negative thoughts on a whole group because they express themselves differently is childish.

At the end of the day, while people keep finding reasons to hate and single out goths, they'll keep finding beauty in both the ordinary the macabre. They'll live happier, even under the dreary makeup.

That's all I have to say. Now let's talk about how Mike has the best Stage 1 boss theme

There's an extreme irony in hating a counterculture group for being outside the norm... while in a discussion thread about the cutesy-anime-girl-schmup game series that's known for its eccentric outfits. Forming negative thoughts on a whole group because they express themselves differently is childish.
I know it's petty but I am very petty. But a group of people dressing in ways I find ugly is enough for me to dislike that group. I don't need any good or deep reasons to dislike emos and goths, it's not like my opinion is killing them. I don't care if that's somehow ironic or hypocritical, I don't care about being an irony or a hypocrite.
At the end of the day, while people keep finding reasons to hate and single out goths, they'll keep finding beauty in both the ordinary the macabre. They'll live happier, even under the dreary makeup.
Are you implying goths are happier than me? They're not, I am the happiest American that has ever stepped on this planet.
That's all I have to say. Now let's talk about how Mike has the best Stage 1 boss theme
It sounds good but not good enough to be on my playlist of favorite songs. I don't know if it's better than the other stage 1 songs though, I don't remember all the stage 1 songs.

Ironically, the classic lolita fashion that Touhou is known for also started as counterculture irl. There's even gothic lolita, which is exactly what it sounds like.

I know it's petty but I am very petty. But a group of people dressing in ways I find ugly is enough for me to dislike that group. I don't need any good or deep reasons to dislike emos and goths, it's not like my opinion is killing them. I don't care if that's somehow ironic or hypocritical, I don't care about being an irony or a hypocrite.

Are you implying goths are happier than me? They're not, I am the happiest American that has ever stepped on this planet.
To be fair in my view, your opinion is bad so therefore we have right slam-bam-wam-sam it lel
Also that bolded part? Is my disliked attitude
Okay at this point just cease, it's all joke and meme but now i'm not going to tolerate this kind of thing further considering i don't want any pettiness

Mid franchise therefore mid design as well#Run
What i mean is aesthetic of military uniform for it's awesomeness not from it's rowdy color and complex design.
No.
It is from it's silence that an uniform know for it's elegancy, the fear instilled into are from it's silence.
These uniform might have been mute, but they constantly operated in service through their utilisation of style and menaces. Without even muttering a single word.
Just like what Joseph Goebble said.
"The power of the uniform therein lies in its silence"

Ironically, the classic lolita fashion that Touhou is known for also started as counterculture irl. There's even gothic lolita, which is exactly what it sounds like.
No need to respond further here, no need to clogging up this thread with this useless banter and pettiness that i don't like lel
If you still want to continuing it then meme'ing the hell out of it like our average rivalry of Hecatia enjoyer and Chimata enjoyer

What i mean is aesthetic of military uniform for it's awesomeness not from it's rowdy color and complex design.
No.
It is from it's silence that an uniform know for it's elegancy, the fear instilled into are from it's silence.
These uniform might have been mute, but they constantly operated in service through their utilisation of style and menaces. Without even muttering a single word.
Just like what Joseph Goebble said.
"The power of the uniform therein lies in its silence"
Yeah but using Battlefield as the example considering how mid the series are is kinda hilarious to me lel

Yeah but using Battlefield as the example considering how mid the series are is kinda hilarious to me lel
What do you mean?
Their fashion design is literally on spot, good, badass and historically accurate.
Except for it's rough beginning, the game is actually good. Have you ever played it's story mode? I literally cried in the last campaign because of the feel of a man who fight for his country betrayed by his own subordinate, just because he want to be alive, spared from the horror of wars, to meet his family again.
Only to be tagged as a traitor and be killed.
And mind you, Battlefield 2042 are actually getting good. Unlike recent Touhou

Back