• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this match is gonna happen eventually, but until then, I wanna see how people think this alternate match between the two will turn out.

This is Post Udon Prison, correct? Not Post Haoshoku?

Luffy => Hybrid Kaidou >Dragon Kaidou => Base Kaidou > Gear 3rd Luffy > Gear 2nd Luffy > Base Luffy

Blackbeard > Law =< All Homies Big Mom > Base Big Mom = Base Kaidou

ngl they kinda have the same scaling. Luffy's advanced Haki might give him a decent edge against Blackbeard, but Blackbeard can still harm him by using his Yami Yami powers to ignore Luffy's rubber body, Gura Gura vibrate his internal organs, and generally keep him away long enough for Gear 4 to wear off

I'm kinda leaning towards Blackbeard here

hmmmmm

in that case Luffy might just 1 shot with his haki since Blackbeard has even less resistance to it
That's going pretty far. Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard could still fight against Marineford Whitebeard, and he should have pretty good mastery of his devil fruit. Even if he can't win, saying Luffy would one-shot is a very big stretch.

That's going pretty far. Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard could still fight against Marineford Whitebeard, and he should have pretty good mastery of his devil fruit. Even if he can't win, saying Luffy would one-shot is a very big stretch.
Pre-Timeskip Blackbears lacks Buso Koka

Pre-Timeskip Blackbears lacks Buso Koka
Not arguing that Blackbeard's Haki is superior or anything, all I'm saying is that it'd still be a pretty difficult match for Luffy. If you wanna vote for Luffy cuz of his Haki, that's fine with me.

Also gonna vote for Luffy due to his superior Haki and Gear 4 giving him the extra advantage. Even with the time limit, I think Gear 4 would be enough to put Blackbeard down before he runs out of Haki. And with that grace starts, and we have another loss for Blackbeard.

Blackbeard, with his crew, arrives at Marineford. All of a sudden, another Luffy shows up. He's carrying a sword, which he immediately tosses to the side. He then goes Gear 4th, oneshots Jesus Burgess, and attacks Blackbeard, defeating him after a quick battle.

"Luffy," says Luffy, "I come from the future. My world was destroyed by two androids- UMMM I MEAN YONKO-"

No one listens, and he is sent back to his own time. The world is now left without a Blackbeard in it. So it's just that much better.

Blackbeard, with his crew, arrives at Marineford. All of a sudden, another Luffy shows up. He's carrying a sword, which he immediately tosses to the side. He then goes Gear 4th, oneshots Jesus Burgess, and attacks Blackbeard, defeating him after a quick battle.

"Luffy," says Luffy, "I come from the future. My world was destroyed by two androids- UMMM I MEAN YONKO-"

No one listens, and he is sent back to his own time. The world is now left without a Blackbeard in it. So it's just that much better.
bruh

Back