• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The difference between the top 10 is tiny, of course he can, but he's only at the bottom.

Yes they are basically equal in AP but kaido still wins in a fight.

He was because luffy was future sighting him as well as durability negating his organs in two different ways while winding up an attack.

I am skeptical since I know you guys like to put sanji on a pedestal.

Lucci literally matched that.

half that list is speculation. Where's kaido and mom, they aren't dead.
"You guys" Nah shawty, that's all Kachon.
He thinks Sanji is above Yamato and the Admirals.

He thinks Sanji is above Yamato and the Admirals.
The Admirals in question

-Couldn't pierce flame off King
-Couldn't resist Bolo Breath flames
-Couldn't deal significant damage to Jack
-No Haki layers
-Basic Hardening
-No amps outside of haki

The Admirals in question

-Couldn't pierce flame off King
-Couldn't resist Bolo Breath flames
-Couldn't deal significant damage to Jack
-No Haki layers
-Basic Hardening
-No outside of haki
Are you unironically saying that Aramaki and Fujitora can't dogwalk Sanji like they aren't equal to Kizaru and Kuzan? Lmao.

Same Flame Off King who Zoro used as a basis for saying that Kaku would be able to damage the Flame Off Seraphim.

Same Kaku who got stopped by No Haki 1 sword style Zoro.

Kaidou ≠ Momonosuke

No he wasn't?
So are you saying Aramaki < Kaku?

Besides various statements always clumping them with each other whenever their strength is complimented.
Same guy who said Queen and King aren't relative despite this existing

this-is-what-happened-to-rooftop-zoro-when-he-tried-v0-fbjl4p69x7ja1.png

rocks arent dura neg
no he matched a punch that didnt have haoshoku or muscle balloon and again its an outlier compared to his other feats
A regular armament punch from base luffy could damage zoan kaido. And lucci was beaten after getting his organs transmutated and squished
Yeah, and?

They're dead but also below 7th place
Oh hell no. Also who said they died? Since when?

And where was it stated that the Admirals are all relative?
I'm not doing this shit man.
When I get home I'll straighten you out.
But I'll just say that they were said to be the strongest force of the navy. All together. So they're relative or equal.

Not getting one-shot ≠ downscaling...

Especially since it was durability negating shockwaves, so that wouldn't even scale to Burgess' durability.

Back