• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
scabbards who i think have good bosu couldnt touch aramaki
They don't.
also aramaki is too large
Look at Sanji vs Wadatsumi.
give me 1 reason why admirals dont scale to admirals
In Haki? Because they don't have the feats.

I'd get it if we're arguing AP, as the Admiral title is primarily one of strength, but when we're talking about haki, there's no reason to scale them to each other.
even if both sanji and aramaki have equally shit haki sanji wouldnt touch him
Other way around.

Vice Admirals are required to have Haki do you really think the Admirals wouldn't have a higher pedigree ( hope I used that right as I forgot the meaning )?

You should probably stop being a lazy **** and do your homework instead of getting mad while battleboarding and telling people to jump out windows.

Just a suggestion though.

You should probably stop being a lazy **** and do your homework instead of getting mad while battleboarding and telling people to jump out windows.

Just a suggestion though.
Bro is angry over a joke.
I don't understand how people can start raging over the internet that shit is bonkers man

kaido can fight xebec roger and primebeard
The difference between the top 10 is tiny, of course he can, but he's only at the bottom.
2 homies big mom ~ zoan kaido and her life amp is probably ~ drunken mode
Yes they are basically equal in AP but kaido still wins in a fight.
he was rofflestomped by luffy, that scene is an outlier imo
He was because luffy was future sighting him as well as durability negating his organs in two different ways while winding up an attack.

Sanji has better AP, durability and speed than Aramaki. He also has regen, resists piercing attacks, has flames greater than what he's been shown resist.
I am skeptical since I know you guys like to put sanji on a pedestal.
luffy needed to use muscle balloon and repeatedly slam kaido on his head to make him bleed, luffy also was emitting haki so its possible luffy used haki on kaido
lucci was stomped by rocks and a punch

do not put lucci and kaido in the same scaling chain
Lucci literally matched that.
Only doing a top 7 for alive characters:
  1. Imu
  2. Dragon
  3. Mihawk
  4. Shanks
  5. Akainu
  6. Luffy
  7. Blackbeard
half that list is speculation. Where's kaido and mom, they aren't dead.

The difference between the top 10 is tiny, of course he can, but he's only at the bottom.
sure
Yes they are basically equal in AP but kaido still wins in a fight.
sure
He was because luffy was future sighting him as well as durability negating his organs in two different ways while winding up an attack.
rocks arent dura neg
Lucci literally matched that.
no he matched a punch that didnt have haoshoku or muscle balloon and again its an outlier compared to his other feats

Back