• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongests 1-As for each verse

Wait... if we're only supposed to be counting 1-A characters, then why are we using Akuto's High 1-A key?

Tier 0 will stay, as far I know, omnipotence itself is the one leaving.

Basically, High 1-A and 0 are going to be combined soon.

We never outright called anyone omnipotent except in the veeery early days where you get bizarre stuff like "Tier: Omnipotent" on the likes of Shinji Ikari (Go through the page history lol). Also tier 0 hasn't left yet, if that's even going to happen, so it makes more sense to go by what we have as of now, since we actually have it.

Since the UPGRADE (sorry that I wrote that in caps but from a 6-C/Unknown tier to 1-A) of The Elder Scrolls would Lorkhan or other deities from said verse occupy a place in the top?

The Elder Scrolls has a trillion or infinite numbers of 1-A beings, who are known as Original Spirits like Lorkhan and Aka. Original Aedras and Magna Ges are only known 1-A, while there are still countless number of them wandering around the Grey-Maybe (Aurbis).

All of them are 1-A due to the fact that concepts, "being", platonic idealism and infinite are below them.

Im not saying he doesnt make the top 10 just not top 3 at least,

I guess I just interrupted this wrong "would Lorkhan or other deities from said verse occupy a place in the top"

KongKing23 said:
The Elder Scrolls has a trillion or infinite numbers of 1-A beings, who are known as Original Spirits like Lorkhan and Aka. Original Aedras and Magna Ges are only known 1-A, while there are still countless number of them wandering around the Grey-Maybe (Aurbis).
All of them are 1-A due to the fact that concepts, "being", platonic idealism and infinite are below them.
You're thinking of the Et'Ada (what were the original spirits before becoming Aedra and Daedra, respectively).

• The Aedra is what happened to the Et'Ada who chose to take part in the creation of Mundus, but realized too late that it was weakening them. Still, they decided to stay and continue regardless.
  • The Daedra refused to take part in the creation of Mundus so they lost nothing.
  • The Magna Ge are like the Aedra, they took part in the creation of Mundus but unlike them, realized what it did to them much sooner, so they stopped and just got the hell out of there, losing little to no power.
There is a big difference between the three. All of them were Et'Ada, but not all of them are now the same in nature. I think the "I am an infinite spirit, yet finite inside a set of a bigger inifinite being" only refers to the Et'Ada in their original form.

Well iirc one "gate" is basically 1-A and Shub transcends an infinite amount of those gates.

Plus the Outer God thing gives decent description,

"All Ultimate Gods are far greater than even Nyarlathotep's strongest avatars. Transcend all conceptions of being, size, and boundaries. Exist in a permanent state beyond all perspective, and view existence as its true, unchanging whole, for change is just one of the many limits of perspective"

I mean if thats the case even bernkastel exists above endless layers within the witch domain, and sai especially exists above endless cardinal degrees of stories and hierarchies that are 1-A

Game Master Battler said:
I mean if thats the case even bernkastel exists above endless layers within the witch domain, and sai especially exists above endless cardinal degrees of stories and hierarchies that are 1-A
But Bernkastel is still "evolving" as per her "infinite-travel".

I don't think she has touched the last boundary like Featherine.

Im talking about witches not a creator esque being like featherine

Bernkastel is a senate witch which are the "higest level sietches in existence" her true manifestation is at the apex of the domain of witches

Back