• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongests 1-As for each verse

Updated to be more accurate, sorry for my laziness when putting some spots randomly.back then.

how is he even stronger than the Divine creator? his description doesn't even sound any better than the divine creator.

might we should have them both at the same place

Bobsi is the one who has the last word regarding the list. This is clearly a debate of who can make it to the list not who is stronger.

The Tetromino King said:
top 10 strongest 1-A each verse

not who is stronger
I know but some people think that Hajun or Bern should be higher in the list. As I said, is Bobsi point of view, so we can't impose him who is stronger even if we post the proofs about some character being likely higher. To be honest, this list seems fine. I'm sorry if you think I was wanting to impose my point of view.

I´ll edit the list if you guys provide any good enought reasons to do so, as this is mainly a template to be edited to be more accurate.

I'm pretty sure lots of people have said that Akuto is only baseline 1-A by transcending a infinite hierarchy because I haven't seen any proof that the stories he transcends are outerverses, but I'm only repeating what others have said and I have no familiarity with the series myself.

That thread only talks about Umineko and doesn't even mention Akuto or his level of transcendence.

The link I added to the OP there references a thread about Hajun Vs. Akuto, and even with all the proof, the OP of that post seems to be still questioning the ratings.

In other words, read the link of the OP in there.

Bobsican said:
The link I added to the OP there references a thread about Hajun Vs. Akuto, and even with all the proof, the OP of that post seems to be still questioning the ratings.
In other words, read the link of the OP in there.
I dont know why someone questioning Akutos rating like he did with Umineko makes it a valid argument to put Akuto above everything else sans Mythos.

The place it occupies does not matter. It simply is in the list, if Bern, Hajun, The Presence or whoever is above him in the list does not make them victors in a versus. But Ynnead should be on the Gan place, I think

BleedingPeach said:
The place it occupies does not matter. It simply is in the list, if Bern, Hajun, The Presence or whoever is above him in the list does not make them victors in a versus. But Ynnead should be on the Gan place, I think
Ynnead and Gan both seem to be at about the same level of 1-A, so I focused in hax to make a line between the two.

Wait, is Gan really that powerful? I think I need to rethink the powerlevel of... Him? Anyway, I didn't think about the hax thing and you are right about that.

The problem with tier 0 is that people still think about starring them in versus but they "omnipotent", literally. I don't think that other character in the same tier is "more" omnipotent than the other.

Omnipotence is leaving the site, so now all High 1-A and 0s can be measured just like a normal 1-A.

Back