• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongests 1-As for each verse

The divine creators stats were questioned by Ant and they wait for Azzy to revise them. All new Marvel 1As were hakaid for the same reasons.

First Witch said:
The divine creators stats were questioned by Ant and they wait for Azzy to revise them. All new Marvel 1As were hakaid for the same reasons.
Funny thing, Ant has agreed with it and now because a staff going to make blog he gonna remove it smh.

BTW, moved Akuto to first as it seems he is somewhat comparable to the Law of Identity.

Simply put, Akuto is comparable to TLoI, which trascend an infinite outerversal hierarchy, which is comparable to Azzy.

Bobsican said:
Simply put, Akuto is comparable to TLoI, which trascend an infinite outerversal hierarchy, which is comparable to Azzy.
Define "infinite outerversal hierarchy".

I thought beatrice is stronger than bern and lambda. Some thread said beatrice is the closest to Featherine although still can't reach her level, am i wrong?

Basically, hey did all the stories, some of which include other writers like themselves, which leads to an infinite outerversal hierarchy, which they trascend.

Bobsican said:
Basically, hey did all the stories, some of which include other writers like themselves, which leads to an infinite outerversal hierarchy, which they trascend.
What makes his higher then the Hierachy of Witches. Or the the Infinite gates.

As Azzy is soo trascendental to the point he no longer has a will, TLoI can just manualy trascend it, just like Akuto can, as he is comparable to her.

That made no sense. How does Azzy equate to TLol in any shape or form. Why are you even bringing up Azzy.

Bobsican said:
This is why I brought it up,

Also im pretty sure hes talking about CM Azzy, unless thats the Azzy your refering to.

I was just pointing out.

Do you seriously think that my entire argument is dependant on that? It isn´t.

I´ll ty to explain again:

Simply put, he trascends an infinite outerversal hierarchy, to the point it´s comparable to Umineko´s top tiers, hell, as far I know, that´s the basis for the "At least High 1-A" rating TLoI has.

Bobsican said:
I was just pointing out.

Do you seriously think that my entire argument is dependant on that? It isn´t.

I´ll ty to explain again:

Simply put, he trascends an infinite outerversal hierarchy, to the point it´s comparable to Umineko´s top tiers, hell, as far I know, that´s the basis for the "At least High 1-A" rating TLoI has.
And also the basis for Akuto possibly High 1A.

Again, this is what Beatrice does. This is what Outer gods does. You provided no proof whatsoever why hes above Shub or the Voyagers at all.

"(It transcends and controls all stories, including the afterlife with Akuto Sai in it. It lies in its nature to be at the top of all hierarchies of stories, within which there can be higher-dimensional and beyond-dimensional structures. While she has stated that there are some things she does not know, it is unknown whether that statement constitutes a true limitation or not)"- TLoI´s profile.

Bobsican said:
"(It transcends and controls all stories, including the afterlife with Akuto Sai in it. It lies in its nature to be at the top of all hierarchies of stories, within which there can be higher-dimensional and beyond-dimensional structures. While she has stated that there are some things she does not know, it is unknown whether that statement constitutes a true limitation or not)"- TLoI´s profile.
Thats a quote from a High 1A. Now link that to Akutos 1A key.

Frankly, at the absolute most you could put TLOI as Ultimate God level.

Keep in mind:

• Beyond dimensioned space is a hierarchy of "limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity"
  • There's an infinite series of Gates beyond these vacua, each containing infinitely many outerversal layers
  • Nyarlathotep and the Ultimate Gods transcend all of the Gates
  • Shub-Niggurath transcends the Ultimate Gods
  • Yog-Sothoth sees Shub-Niggurath as insignificant
  • Azathoth dreamed up Yog-Sothoth

Bobsican said:
It´s just like how Bernkastel isn´t High 1-A like Featherine, he simply isn´t High 1-A as he is limited by TLoI.
Again, how does that relate to his 1A key. If what youre saying is true, then his 1A key would be pointless. And this is not how high 1A works. They are the stronges 1As who are limited by an T0. Having multiple High 1As is possible. Bernkastel being not High 1A is because shes not even near Featherines level, not because Featherine exist.

Frankly, people are really distoring the High 1A definition way too hard. The being 1A to compared to other 1A like they would be to normal human beings is the god damn bar minimum that needs to be fullfilled. You are not High 1A for fullfilling that, you NEED to fulfill that to be even considered for that level.

Again, how does that relate to his 1A key. If what youre saying is true, then his 1A key would be pointless. And this is not how high 1A works. They are the stronges 1As who are limited by an T0. Having multiple High 1As is possible. Bernkastel being not High 1A is because shes not even near Featherines level, not because Featherine exist.

Frankly, people are really distoring the High 1A definition way too hard. The being 1A to compared to other 1A like they would be to normal human beings is the god damn bar minimum that needs to be fullfilled. You are not High 1A for fullfilling that, you NEED to fulfill that to be even considered for that level.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/264013?useskin=oasis

Back