• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Represented Verses For Each Tier

I can't imagine it wins a final position, given the current lineup, but MORK BORG has 30 9-Cs.

The Real World has 34 10-As

To Aru Majutsu no Index has 17 10-As, 36 9-As, 26 8-Cs, 27 8-Bs, 14 8-As, 12 7-Bs, 13 7-As, 17 High 6-Cs, 16 5-Bs, 17 High 1-Cs

Digimon has 15 10-Bs, 88 High 8-Cs, 116 6-Cs, 49 High 6-Cs, 44 5-Bs, 62 4-Cs, and 103 3-Cs

Megami Tensei has 13 High 6-As, and 67 Low 1-Cs

MCU has 55 8-Cs and 40 6-Bs

Marvel Comics has 100 9-Bs, 56 8-Cs, 93 High 8-Cs, 19 7-As, 142 5-Bs, 58 3-Cs, 47 2-As, and 23 Low 1-Cs

DC Comics has 56 9-As, 64 8-Cs, 11 5-Bs, 45 5-As, 139 4-Bs, 52 2-Cs, 41 2-As, and 25 Low 1-Cs

One-Punch Man has 31 9-As, 12 High 7-Cs, 52 7-Bs

Yeah looking at 5-B I'll also chuck D&D in. Only has 12 but like... current scale seems barren.

Did anyone just manually count or do you have way to know the numbers without counting? There are a lot lol
Do something like this. Make your own sandbox (change the link to your username rather than mine), change the source code to whatever verse and whatever tier.

Bro I was just manually counting them
Aye, thank Agnaa for the tip. Asked him if he still has the old method memorized. That method no longer exists but he pointed this out to me.

Strongly recommend using this, btw, for everyone here.

Thank you all for the replies. I've been preoccupied but I am hoping to add all new submissions ASAP.

This is also technically a bump.

Okay, major updates to the list, think I got them all...ONLY left out the new Digimon additions just because I'm not sure what the final counts are based on the CRT mentioned.

Back