• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Patrick Star for potentially 1 spot in 9-A

He's Patrick lmao. His brain quite literally doesn't work, he sometimes forgets how to stand and what his name is, and didn't know how to open a jar (He thought he broke it). When he tries to think, his brain catches fire and explodes.

Patric probable is mindless sinse he can take his "brain out" and still function(brain coral episode)
Actually, in that episode, whenever they take out the brain coral, he is basically catatonic. But whenever they put his brain back in, he starts functioning again.

Hum... them I was missremenbering, but them he at least need to think to work
He does think, it's just really hard; like, whenever he tries to come up with an idea, his head catches fire. But, he does come up with the idea eventually, which requires some level on thinking. Tbh the fact that we're debating if he's mindless or not should be justification enough to put him at number 1.

Hum... them I was missremenbering, but them he at least need to think to work
Let me elaborate on what I mean, because your probably not misremembering. In the episode, Patricks head gets replaced by brain coral, which is explicitly shown to be able to increase intelligence. At the end of the episode, Patrick removes the brain coral from his head, and temporarily lacks anything there, leaving him catatonic. Whenever they put his original head back in the spot, he starts talking again.

He does think, it's just really hard; like, whenever he tries to come up with an idea, his head catches fire. But, he does come up with the idea eventually, which requires some level on thinking. Tbh the fact that we're debating if he's mindless or not should be justification enough to put him at number 1.
I agree

Tuska for 8-C, Low 1-A and top of 1-A since he's below average

9-A:

1. Richard Watterson - Generally stupid and is likened to an amoeba. His unintelligence and laziness is so profound that for the sake of the entire verse, Richard was not meant to get a job. His profile does state that he can hold his own against Nicole and a strategist, but it seems his feats of actually being intelligent appear less often than Lindsay's.
Richard is 8-A now.

uhhh... no? GlaDOS says "...and you've put him in charge of the whole facility" like it's a obvious problem and he's actively exploding the facility in his first few hours in-charge of Aperture.

After meeting Wheatley, GlaDOS tries to use a paradox on Wheatley because "no AI can resist thinking about them" and it fails against Wheatley while every Turretbox starts malfunctioning and Glados has to actively avoid thinking about it. There's even more after this. Basically GlaDOS keeps elaborating, Wheatley keeps demonstrating and that's pretty much it.

Also the whole "Wheatley is completely incompetent" thing is something that's revealed AFTER Wheatley gets GlaDOS's body. Would be a pretty weird story decision to have it be a big reveal and then have it be completely useless information, right?
Forwarding this, cause I think the Thread Starter missed this post. I'm also going to provide some more examples as well:

1. Richard Watterson - Generally stupid and is likened to an amoeba. His unintelligence and laziness is so profound that for the sake of the entire verse, Richard was not meant to get a job. His profile does state that he can hold his own against Nicole and a strategist, but it seems his feats of actually being intelligent appear less often than Lindsay's.
Richard is 8-A now.

An important thing to consider with "intelligence" is that some beings (usually eldritch or other-dimensional in nature) may operate on completely different principles to what we consider a "mind" and "consciousness". Consider Azathoth and the Ultimate Gods, who are alluded to as "blind and mindless", yet still have some unknowable will (hence the existence of their "soul and messenger" Nyarlathotep), and exist in a totally unfathomable and unstructured void outside ordered reality. Also the Hounds of Tindalos.

Move Box Ghost from 6-C to 2-A, all his 6-C keys were upgraded to 2-A.

Project Gestalt for 8-C

he's described at the very least sapient beyond it's animalistic attempts at murdering hank and the crew. it has no better intelligence beyond being a sapient being unless it's in combat. he's bottom of the barrel stupid.

Back