• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Tatsumaki vs Yami Ichika

never said it did.

i simply said she won’t add layers onto her barrier.
hm i got it
but tatsumaki is a nerd, to addapt into a battle is really easy, adding layers to the barrier doenst seem a hard thing to such a skilled esper
also, what stops tatsumaki from just crushing her opponent here? like KOS.

hm i got it
but tatsumaki is a nerd, to addapt into a battle is really easy, adding layers to the barrier doenst seem a hard thing to such a skilled esper
also, what stops tatsumaki from just crushing her opponent here? like KOS.

i never said it was hard for her, just that she simply won’t unless forced to. And by the time that happens it will be too late because Ichika will foresee the barrier and blitz with Zetten over two strikes. One to destroy the barrier and the other aimed to Tats’ neck since that’s where Ichika normally aims with her sword.

i never said it was hard for her, just that she simply won’t unless forced to. And by the time that happens it will be too late because Ichika will foresee the barrier and blitz with Zetten over two strikes. One to destroy the barrier and the other aimed to Tats’ neck since that’s where Ichika normally aims with her sword.
speed is equalized, so, you cannot blitz, and tatsumaki is an esper, trying to fight her is literally action vs thoughts

tatsumaki is >I>I>5 exatons

this woman is 12,58

a 2,2x difference in ap would never break her barrier in one shot.

and you didnt answer me yet, what stops tatsumaki from just crushing her opponent at the beggining of the fight?
what kind of resistance to telekinesis this woman have?

can she endure paralysis enducement? how can she dodge tatsumaki's danmaku with equalized speed, considering that EACH ATTACK from ''casual'' tatsumaki is 5 exatons>, which is more than enough to be a pain in the ass
also, tatsumaki does have durability negation, she can just crush her opponent heart, twist her lungs, smash her brain

i noticed that you think that tatsumaki will fail because she wont start with full potency at the beggining of the fight, but just to remember you, when she tanked psykorochi's beam, she was casual and wasn't expecting a multicontinental beam incoming, that is also 5> exatons, which is WAY MORE than any enemy that she has ever faced before

Last edited:
Okay before I respond to most of the things already discussed in the thread in your message above.

I want to ask if Tatsumaki can sense Ki. Can/ Has she sensed Ki? Like before?

Because I just realized this is how she was able to find everyone underground and not via Ki sensing
she can use both ways to locate targets
using eletrical objects and using the target itself, she did both things already many times.

also, when tatsumaki vs psykos started, tatsumaki localizated psykos 1,5km underground just because psykos was oozing bloodlust

using it to pinpoint their localization would be easier than trying to focus to find them, and this during a battle is MUCH MORE efficient.

she can use both ways to locate targets
using eletrical objects and using the target itself, she did both things already many times.

also, when tatsumaki vs psykos started, tatsumaki localizated psykos 1,5km underground just because psykos was oozing bloodlust

Ki is a concept in OPM. Can you tell me when she has sensed it?

I know Garou has. But I don't see ki sensing in the extrasensory perception area of her page.

WAIT A ******* MINUTE

LUCIFERO AT 100% SHOULD HAVE DOUBLE THE LS OF HIS 50% SELF WHO HAS HALF HIS PHYSICAL BODY.

3.2e+16...

Ichika is 2.76x higher than Tatsumaki with a scaling chain of

BW Ichika > PDU Asta > Lucius (with 100% Lucifero's strength) >= Lucifero 100%

Ichika should not be struggling with TK now. It should be quite easy.

If Tats starts with thought-based TK. Ichika should be able to break out of it with the Zetten attack she starts with and blitz Tatsumaki before she sets up a following Barrier. A slash to the neck should kill Tats since that's where Ichika tends to aim with her sword. Tats aura only enables her to take Multi-Continental attacks but it's not a barrier in of itself. Slashing Tatsumaki's neck with sharp Katana and a <2.2x AP advantage should be easy for Ichika.

Last edited:
😳
0ZnN7XE.jpg

h79G7dB.jpg

3 oneshots above 5.68 Exatons7 (Kachon, ssgengar, Epiccheev, DD, Commander, Edutyn, Ziller)

Remove Epiccheev and ssgengar because they did not vote for Tatsumaki.

Change that 3 one shots above 5.68 to a 2 one shot like the actual supporters claim it is.

what is tats' wincon?

No idea.

They were just claiming she would be able to put a barrier before Ichika blitzes her with Zetten. They claim her starting move is TK and I said Ichika’s starting move is Zetten. So now that I’ve proven Ichika has a sizeable advantage, the moment Tatsumaki wastes her starting move on TK Ichika just blitzes with Zetten and slashes her neck with her sword.

No idea.

They were just claiming she would be able to put a barrier before Ichika blitzes her with Zetten. They claim her starting move is TK and I said Ichika’s starting move is Zetten. So now that I’ve proven Ichika has a sizeable advantage, the moment Tatsumaki wastes her starting move on TK Ichika just blitzes with Zetten and slashes her neck with her sword.
Hmm

Ichika has precog via Ki right? If so then Tats should still be able to tag her with TK:

Ichi: thought based precog -> Reaction (2)
Tats: thought based TK (1)

But Ichika should be fine dealing with said TK since her LS is higher than Tats'. How is the AP/Durability gap? Who' is higher?

At that point, I assume Ichika would use Zetten. Zetten has a 20x speed Amp uhh how is Tats reacting to that?

I heard she has passive "aura"? What does that mean?How does it work? Does it act like a barrier? Can Zetten cut through this aura? Can someone show scans of this aura in action?

Also proof?

It only raises Tatsumaki’s durability from unknown to 5.68 Exatons so she can not die from Psyko’s beam. Ichika with 12.58 Exatons and a slashing attack on a smaller surface area on the neck will blitz and damage Tatsumaki before she can even think of putting her barriers up.

Damage isn't beating Arnold. I know it would damage Tatsumaki. That much is obvious. As I've mentioned earlier, Tatsumaki has pretty busted injury tolerance and endurance, so that would not be even close to being enough to take her out.

All Tatsumaki needs is one good hit, while it would take more than several for Ichika to take Tatsumaki out while having to deal with layered barriers, auras and relentless attacks.

I heard she has passive "aura"? What does that mean?How does it work? Does it act like a barrier? Can Zetten cut through this aura? Can someone show scans of this aura in action?

Passive Aura was used told raise Tats durability from unknown to being able to take some damage from psycho’s beam. It only enhances her durability not block attacks cuz she still got damaged by it.

Hmm

Ichika has precog via Ki right? If so then Tats should still be able to tag her with TK:

Ichi: thought based precog -> Reaction (2)
Tats: thought based TK (1)

But Ichika should be fine dealing with said TK since her LS is higher than Tats'. How is the AP/Durability gap? Who' is higher?

Yeah Ichika has thought based precog

And Ichika has the higher AP and durability value while Zetten is active 2.2x to be exact. However the supporters claim she doesn’t have an advantage at all since Tats has a scaling chain of two one shots over her value which makes no sense considering @SamanPatou says in verse one shots are only good upscale chains.

Damage isn't beating Arnold. I know it would damage Tatsumaki. That much is obvious. As I've mentioned earlier, Tatsumaki has pretty busted injury tolerance and endurance, so that would not be even close to being enough to take her out.

All Tatsumaki needs is one good hit, while it would take more than several for Ichika to take Tatsumaki out while having to deal with layered barriers, auras and relentless attacks.

Has she ever shrugged off a cut on the neck? Ichika always goes for Decap with her sword. So can Tatsumaki’s pain tolerance enable her to fight with a gaping slash wound on her neck?

I have discussed this with Armorchompy and DMUA. They see why decapitation is possible given the AP difference and the fact Ichika has a Katana. I think even Esper powers become unstable if there is an attack to their head or neck area I may be wrong. But Tatsumaki is not shrugging off gaping wound slash in her neck if not outright decap.

I told you that while Zetten is active Ichika’s durability is also increased to 12.58 Exatons. And I picked Ichika because she spams Zetten. That should be enough to take attacks from Tatsumaki. However Tatsumaki still loses once she starts with TK.

Back