• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Tatsumaki vs Yami Ichika

Passive Aura was used told raise Tats durability from unknown to being able to take some damage from psycho’s beam. It only enhances her durability not block attacks cuz she still got damaged by it.
Ohk so then she just gets speed blitzed by Zetten doesn't she? It's a whopping 20x speed Amp.. the aura does help Tats here, but there's only so much that it can do against something 2.2x stronger and 20x faster:skull:💀

However the supporters claim she doesn’t have an advantage at all since Tats has a scaling chain of two one shots over her value which makes no sense considering @SamanPatou says in verse one shots are only good upscale chains.
Yes Saman is correct. Inverse one shots are only used for upscale chains and it cannot pass a specific value of the opponent.

I'll vote Ichika fra then - I still haven't seen Tats wincon? I'm just seeing TK which is moot with the durability and lifting strength advantage Ichi has - and Aura can only do so much lol

And let me just mention that im seeing a lot of NLF coming from the Tats side. I'm seeing people assume that because Tatsumaki has barriers, she is suddenly invincible as if barriers can't be broken. Ichika is demonstrably stronger and has a massive attack speed advantage - before Tatsumaki can even react Ichika has already thrown like 20x Zetten at her barrier/neck lol.

Upscaling is an unknown amount than Tats' value. Nothing more.

And let me just mention that im seeing a lot of NLF coming from the Tats side. I'm seeing people assume that because Tatsumaki has barriers, she is suddenly invincible as if barriers can't be broken. Ichika is demonstrably stronger and has a massive attack speed advantage - before Tatsumaki can even react Ichika has already thrown like 20x Zetten at her barrier/neck lol.

If argument from them is TK against someone stronger in AP and LS, does that mean the votes should be invalidated?

I am not gonna ignored Tatsumaki arguments

Also, the distance is 4KM and Ichika "flies" at MHS+ speeds, so probably Tatsumaki can do certain defense options but I am not gonna argue about this

I'm almost certain it is?
In verse should be, but the CTR was "far higher with zetten"

I don´t know if the CTR continued, but for now is "far higher", just following the pages

If argument from them is TK against someone stronger in AP and LS, does that mean the votes should be invalidated?
IN MY OPINION, yes. If that's THE ONLY wincon that the Tats side has then yes because Ichika quite literally scales higher than her value in AP and LS lmfao..

Like this isn't even hidden knowledge it's quite literally how it is

Also, the distance is 4KM and Ichika "flies" at MHS+ speeds, so probably Tatsumaki can do certain defense options but I am not gonna argue about this

I don´t know if the CTR continued, but for now is "far higher", just following the pages
Yeah its far higher cuz her ftl+ rating x 20 is still in ftl+

The distance is 40 meters, not 4 kms

And the CRT is currently applying the things so it'll most likely be accepted soon

Regardless the distance is way too close

Check the CRT again…

Smh… why do I even have to go through this again. Our speed scaling literally allows for this it will be “far higher” regardless since we are already on the last speed tier

Tats after a few seconds of fighting:

maxresdefault.jpg

she massively upscales from her value, it makes you look incredibly dumb to say that tatsumaki being able to put orochi's durability into a blender two times over wouldn't be enough to treat her as being superior to someone only twice as strong as her value
in case you weren't aware, a guy who is only two times stronger than you isn't really capable of grinding you into literal paste
tatsumaki has a huge AP advantage

she massively upscales from her value, it makes you look incredibly dumb to say that tatsumaki being able to put orochi's durability into a blender two times over wouldn't be enough to treat her as being superior to someone only twice as strong as her value
in case you weren't aware, a guy who is only two times stronger than you isn't really capable of grinding you into literal paste
While that's true, that's not how we treat the ap in vs matches, if You wanna tats to be over 2 times orochi value, cool do revision

Aaaand nevermind lol

You aren't allowed to use in verse one shots to upscale above your opponents AP. Because that means that you're saying that Tat's AP is inherently wrong and in that case you should go make a CRT about it. You can't just make an arbitrary argument saying "well she should at least be 2.2x stronger than her value because..."
And You know that you cant. Because in a CRT you'd be rejected. That's not how it works in CRTs and definitely not in VS matches.

She's unquantifiably higher than her own value and that's it

If that's ur only argument then I'm keeping my vote lol

While that's true, that's not how we treat the ap in vs matches, if You wanna tats to be over 2 times her value, cool do revision
no, that is actually exactly how we treat upscaling in vs matches
if someone upscales from their AP value then we can roughly estimate what range of AP they should be more similar to when in vs threads. For example, people often make 8-B Jotaro matches despite him just massively upscaling from high 8-C

While that's true, that's not how we treat the ap in vs matches, if You wanna tats to be over 2 times orochi value, cool do revision
Exactly^
no, that is actually exactly how we treat upscaling in vs matches
if someone upscales from their AP value then we can roughly estimate what range of AP they should be more similar to when in vs threads. For example, people often make 8-B Jotaro matches despite him just massively upscaling from high 8-C
Because it's accepted that he upscale to 8-B from High 8-C. It ISNT accepted that Tats randomly upscale to 2.2x her ap because of this match lol. If you want her to upscale to the next tier like Jotaro then make a crt

the way it's done like this is to prevent stupid situations like this
like if someone upscales 50 one shots above one megaton and another character scales to 1.1 megatons, the character with the scaling chain would be deemed far superior in the vs thread
in this stupid situation, you are claiming that being able to grind someone into paste that scales above being able to explode orochi into pieces doesn't warrant tatsumaki being stronger than someone 2.2 times above the high 6-A value
of course, I should not need to explain why you are being stupid when you say this.

Exactly^

Because it's accepted that he upscale to 8-B from High 8-C. It ISNT accepted that Tats randomly upscale to 2.2x her ap because of this match lol. If you want her to upscale to the next tier like Jotaro then make a crt
On Jotaro's profile it just says he upscales alot from high 8-C though

You aren't allowed to use in verse one shots to upscale above your opponents AP. Because that means that you're saying that Tat's AP is inherently wrong and in that case you should go make a CRT about it. You can't just make an arbitrary argument saying "well she should at least be 2.2x stronger than her value because..."
And You know that you cant. Because in a CRT you'd be rejected. That's not how it works in CRTs and definitely not in VS matches.
that is 100% how it works in vs matches, which is the entire point of why "at least" and "far higher" matter
you have no idea what you are talking about.

the way it's done like this is to prevent stupid situations like this
like if someone upscales 50 one shots above one megaton and another character scales to 1.1 megatons, the character with the scaling chain would be deemed far superior in the vs thread
in this stupid situation, you are claiming that being able to grind someone into paste that scales above being able to explode orochi into pieces doesn't warrant tatsumaki being stronger than someone 2.2 times above the high 6-A value
of course, I should not need to explain why you are being stupid when you say this.
Too bad that's not how VsB works. If you disagree with the ratings, make a CRT to reflect on the profile.

Back