• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Megatron

The Monster King vs The Commander of Decepticons

And we are officially kicking of the Battle of the beast tournament for The Dark Dragon Trophy ! Two major characters two actual beasts in their respective verses goes head to head to start things off.
Kachon123 vs DaReaperman
Rules:
  • All mentioned in the official Tournament thread
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 40 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Combatants:
Untitled292_20220514210427.png
VS
NXslPey.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Orochi:5.68 Exaton8 (Arnoldstone, Kachon, Popfed2, Random, DD, Epic, Superstar, Reiner)
Megatron:13 Exatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How would Megatron respond to danmaku coming at him while having mini dragon heads shoot heat blasts which are seemingly above his resistance according to his profile?

How would Megatron respond to multiple dragon heads and horns including him self that each have dura neg infused attacks?

How would Megatron respond to having his Fusion Cannon attacks, Energon Mace or Raid Gun attacks absorbed and used against him?

How would Megatron respond to Immortality and Phisiology, which allows him to survive while having a hole blasted through him, being turned into goop, being shredded up by a giant drill, and still having enough strength to overpower Psykos and damage Tatsumaki.

Until someone can answer these questions, my vote goes to Ororchi.

Last edited:
How would Megatron respond to danmaku coming at him while having mini dragon heads shoot heat blasts which are seemingly above his resistance according to his profile?
Does Orochi's heat resistance even have a solid number? Megatron and other Transformers can no sell the heat of re entry.

How would Megatron respond to having his Fusion Cannon attacks, Energon Mace or Raid Gun attacks absorbed and used against him?
Is there proof Orochi can just absorb any energy attack thrown at him? I don't see how this is the same case at all.

How would Megatron respond to Immortality and Phisiology, which allows him to survive while having a hole blasted through him, being turned into goop, being shredded up by a giant drill, and still having enough strength to overpower Psykos and damage Tatsumaki.
Anti-Matter that has the power and range to destroy half a planet larger than Earth. A hax that Orochi has no counter to and is dead the moment is even touches him.

Last edited:
Also this is 1st key Megatron right? Because if it's second key, than Megatron stomps.

Does Orochi's heat resistance even have a solid number?
I never mentioned Orochi's heat resistance.
Megatron and other Transformers can no sell the heat of re entry.
The heat of rentry goes up to 1648.9º while Orochi was able to tank the heat of the Earth's core, which is 5200º

Orochi's heat was also able to melt solid rock and metal, which is anywhere from 420º to 3400º. Using an average gets 1910º, which is still above Megatron's heat resistance.
Is there proof Orochi can just absorb any energy attack thrown at him? I don't see how this is the same case at all.
Can you explain how his energy works?
Anti-Matter that has the power and range to destroy half a planet larger than Earth. A hax that Orochi has no counter to and is dead the moment is even touches him.
I disagree. The AP of that attack is still barely 2x higher than his. Orochi was able to tank an attack that was able to oneshot him and still survive. The range of an attack 2x higher than his being larger than him doesn't mean that he'd be blown apart.

I disagree. The AP of that attack is still barely 2x higher than his. Orochi was able to tank an attack that was able to oneshot him and still survive. The range of an attack 2x higher than his being larger than him doesn't mean that he'd be blown apart
Anti-Matter is Durability Negation as well. Something Orochi cannot resist.

I never mentioned Orochi's heat resistance
Typo. I meant to ask the value of his heat.

Can you explain how his energy works?
I don't see how that correlates to my question?

Wouldn't absorbing anti-matter just wreck him from the inside. Considering how it works when in contact with matter? (Unless this one works different cuz fiction )

He should be able to absorb it then, as standard energy attacks are usually Kinetic Energy, and Orochi absorbed the energy from the Earth's Core, which is also Kinetic Energy (heat).
When is it shown he can absorb energy like that? Afaik, he absorbs energy by having his tail suck something.

Okay so since nuking the entire planet is a complete last resort for Megatron, I think that Orochi can win more times than not, especially considering:

He can absorb all other energy attacks, his heat can melt Megatron, he has durability negation and shockwave generations to destroy his insides, and has wacky physiology that allows him to survive despite having crazy injuries.

Megatron suffers from arrogance last I remember (At Least from the comics and movie iirc.) so yeah I'm inclined to agree with Kachon.

He can absorb all other energy attacks, his heat can melt Megatron, he has durability negation and shockwave generations to destroy his insides, and has wacky physiology that allows him to survive despite having crazy injuries.
All of this I agree with outside of Orochi's durability negation being able to work properly here. His durability works on sending Vibrations throughout the body to damage fleshy organs and bones, Megatron doesn't have organs, flesh or bones to effect and Vibrations don't really work well on solid steel unless it's like Raiden's from MGS which vibrate at such extreme levels to where they effect the molecules, atoms and such of durable metals.

Megatron suffers from arrogance last I remember (At Least from the comics and movie iirc.) so yeah I'm inclined to agree with Kachon.
IDW Megatron's character isn't like that. He's much more calculating and straight to the point than his other incarnations

Okay so since nuking the entire planet is a complete last resort for Megatron, I think that Orochi can win more times than not, especially considering:

I mean, if he knew the moment he's being pressed and couldn't win, he'd absolutely go with Anti-Matter.

Back