• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: HOW MUCH DO THEY BENCH?

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
This calc has been redone here due to an inane assumption on the timeframe it took for Asta to swing his sword and it’s accepted. The result is Class P

So let's use it.

Furthermore,

Asta scales to the calc and we know that Lucifero with half of his body scales to him

Logically, with the other half of his body strength, Lucifero will be 2x stronger.

So naturally, the following characters will scale accordingly:

1/2 Lucifero
Yami
Yuno Spirit Dive
Mereoleona Hell Fire incarnate

Lucius
Time Skip Asta (Partial Devil Union)
Ichika (Transformed state)
so on...

More LS revisions probably coming soon

Agree: CloverDragon03, Dereck03, DarkDragonMedeus, AnAverageUsername, SteveRogers (except for Mereoleona and Yuno), Mazdoesstuff (except for Mereoleona and Yuno), Chosen (neutral on Mereoleona and Yuno), Excel, Maxeez.
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
We don't take Lucifero's 2x magic as also meaning 2x lifting strength. That's a discussion for elsewhere

Lucifero's gravity isn't scaling to Asta. It's not strong enough to pin down his DU. Lucifero scales to Asta with his physicals.
Using magic > not using magic

If Lucifero's raw physicals scale to Class P, then his Gravity Magic realistically should as well, especially as it's both his magic and physicals that are described by Adrammelech as "unmatched"

If Lucifero's raw physicals scale to Class P, then his Gravity Magic realistically should as well, especially as it's both his magic and physicals that are described by Adrammelech as "unmatched"
Characters that can withstand his gravity such as the Valhalla amped captains or even Yuno get consistently bitch slapped and thrown around by his physicals. Going by pure showings, they are superior.

Overall, I can agree to the following characters scaling: Asta (he performs the feat), Lucifero (He can grab Asta's sword with one hand and stop him in his tracks), Yami (He stops a punch from Lucifero), Lucius (He absorbed the powers of Lucifero), and Ichika (Can physically clash with Asta).

If anyone can bring a good argument for Yuno and Mereoleona, I'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, I think they should remain Class T.

Yeah, but antimagic gives a good help. I don't know if scaling the whole value would be a good idea
All it does is give the sword that reflective property to begin with. Asta still needs to push with that force for it to actually amount to anything

Characters that can withstand his gravity such as the Valhalla amped captains or even Yuno get consistently bitch slapped and thrown around by his physicals. Going by pure showings, they are superior.
I agree w this, I don’t think Mereo and Yuno should scale

Fighting within Lucifero’s AOE gravity shouldn’t be assumed to have the same weight as his direct attacks

Overall, I can agree to the following characters scaling: Asta (he performs the feat), Lucifero (He can grab Asta's sword with one hand and stop him in his tracks), Yami (He stops a punch from Lucifero), Lucius (He absorbed the powers of Lucifero), and Ichika (Can physically clash with Asta).

If anyone can bring a good argument for Yuno and Mereoleona, I'd be glad to hear it. Otherwise, I think they should remain Class T.
I'm pretty sure the Class T comes from Lucifero's physicals and Gravity Magic being scaled to the same thing...

Looks alright but i think yami should scale too
I am neutral on Yuno and mereo Scaling for now

Then you have Lucifero's gravity crushing Yami and Nacht's arms despite being able to physically push him back (for Yami's case at least)

Plus it's implied that he can increase the intensity of his gravity so there's arguments for both sides. In any case, his gravity should still scale to Yami

Last edited:
In my honest opinion.

I think Lucifero’s aura/presence is weaker than his physicals and attack spells. However I just have no clue where the aura scales to.

In my honest opinion.

I think Lucifero’s aura/presence is weaker than his physicals and attack spells
Presence of the Demon King is a spell though, and it's not entirely passive either because Lucifero actively, well... activated it after he appeared beside Asta

Presence of the Demon King is a spell though, and it's not entirely passive either because Lucifero actively, well... activated it after he appeared beside Asta

Lucifero kinda treats it like aura he can turn on and off at any time.

Although you have a point, if he wants to attack someone he can rapidly increase gravity around him which counts as an attack spell. But he would rather just box Mere and Yuno instead implying it was his presence that’s acting on them, not an attack spell.

So him just showing his presence by exerting his “aura” < intentionally attacking someone with his gravity magic = physicals. That’s just what I think I guess

Last edited:
Why would his physicals be superior to his magic? There's never a case for a magic user where not using magic > using magic unless the opponent is like... Asta

Sorry i used =< instead of =

his physicals are equal to his attack spells and superior to his aura.

Back