• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

Let's please not derail this thread too much... This thread is over 300 comments... Let's work with what we got figure out the scaling chain .. and if needed by popular demand... I'll open a new thread for those who want to debate the higher end stuff...

The problem here is that we don't know how the power behind the casual lance shots would relate compared to the normal power of Servants. It could be comparable to the smaller craters, it could be comparable to the higher one.

The best alternative I could see would be an explanation how the likes of Heracles, who Gawain is close to in power even in his normal form, could batter away the likes of Caladbolg 2. I entirely believe Caladbolg 2 is weaker than normal Caladbolg, but considering it is used as a direct attack instead of a landscape wrecking tool that can hurt people as a side effect of that, the calc for caladbolg could be linked and like that go for a "I believe the higher value is the best one to use".

That's the only way I could see it going, since otherwise we would assume the lower, safer amount. That said, an alternative could be a 7-A to the low ball and possibly 6-C by back scaling from the bigger crater.

i believe it was high 7-A not 7-A lol

but also, Excalibur Galatines prototype is Caladbolg if that means anything

Oh right, was misremebring the value it had. So backscaling from very low end 6-C would give us High 7-A. Still, same thing as before but HIgh 7-A instead of 7-A.

And I don't hold the "prototype is always superior" stuff too seriously, honestly. Only one time it was ever a big deal, I'd much prefer defaulting for actual feats.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Is it really assumed that the prototypes are always superior?
If so then Shirou would want to have a talk with that person the same way Minato would want to takk to someone about Sage Mode

High 6-C. 280 something as a lowball and 500+ as a high ball. However, Rep was very against this being used in any sort of scaling sense taking into account Fergus Lily's peculiar situation, using the power of his older self as well, and Caladbolg being called Ultimate Rainbow Sword and Caledwfch Caladbolg, plus a much different incantation making it seem like this version was different and much superior to normal Caladbolg. Something I do agree with.

They have not as far as I am aware, but people felt it could be usable because it is not an outlier now, which still doesn't address the issue at all.

I do, however, think that it sets a precedent for the power higher level NP can achieve.

Ah, that one.

None. As far as I can remember and see in a reread, is a rewording of stuff so that feats of moving people at certain speeds aren't a thing, and in general any speed feats calced to AP if the speed itself doesn't seem to generate the levels of energy it should cause, etc etc.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
i believe it was high 7-A not 7-A lol
but also, Excalibur Galatines prototype is Caladbolg if that means anything
If you're talking about scaling from the crater calc, backscaling from the High-end, which is a Low-end High 6-C, would result in Tier 6-C, while backscaling from the Low-end, which is near-baseline High 7-A, will result in 7-A

Probably not, it's more like she just gets stronger after the fight...Which is after you unlock her 2nd Ascension, get to Bond 3 and clear Septem

At least those are the conditions to unlock it : Unlocks after Part 1 at 2nd Ascension, 3rd Bond Level, Clear Septem

It looks like the usual Interlude schtick of "doing something in that, and it makes them more powerful"

But this one doesn't give her a gameplay upgrade though.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Why? We already pixel scaled the size of the island
A stated Size to accurately scale from would be better. That's what we did for Ishtar, and Camelot

Edit: I'll go through agartha to find one

Most of the stuff in Agartha are all mythical structures and races from stories. I'm not sure what we could scale from statement wise, so I think pixel scaling is the best we got

Diinou HotHead said:
It looks like the usual Interlude schtick of "doing something in that, and it makes them more powerful"
But this one doesn't give her a gameplay upgrade though.
Probably more of a upgrade in game, like this would be for a Shinjuku Key ?

Not sure about that, she's just... there. Not stated to be more powerful than normal or anything.

Her after fighting Altera was just stated to be "stronger" and it doesn't seem to be that significant.

It's either she's stronger than the usual Salter, or she can always do that (Reminder that Salter doesn't hold her Mana Burst back like Artoria, so she could just boosted Excalibur Morgan with it)

Bump.....

So sirlancelot isn't convinced, or, set on using the small crater for Gawain scaling???

Reading his last comment about that, he seems to prefer scaling the Caladbolg Calc to Caladbolg II, then scale it to Herc who smacked it off. Though he said the Casual Rhongomyshot could be used if we give it a "possibly" in the rating.

Hold up. Hold up. Hold on..unless I'm misunderstanding something here. I'm seeing an inconsistency with Fergus lilly feat. His NP has to be a rank significantly lower for the scaling to make sense

Edit: I'll explain in a little bit

My bad. What I meant was that we could set the back scaling from the Low End as the baseline with a likely/possibly 6-C for the high end back scaling. I said this since its arbitrary whether we decide Servants scale to the lower end or higher end of the calc, and that we could go with the safer option of both partly.

Since Servants mainly have statements in the Tier 7 range and only Lion King shenanigans pull them higher, and only Tesla helps reach as high as High 6-A by a statement of his NP full power, I thought it may be safer to do it like this. Especially since "Full Power" could just as easily mean "when I use True Name", at which point it is hax. I do know tier 6 should be more likely because that's the Vaporization calc.

Heres the Issue im seeing unless im misunderstanding something here...

Arash has a B++ NP Ranking with a suicide shot. Bediever has an A rank NP. Gawain without his Numeral of the Saints has B+ level Strength. Though with Numeral of the Saints that is a 3x multiplier. He was able to casually bat away Bedievers NP with just a swing of his sword with NofTS active. |

Assuming what Chariot said here is true . There is < a 20% Difference with each "+" Modifier in terms of AP (barring NP's of A++ or higher since they are considered special)

A > B

B+ > A

A+>B+

B++>A+

A++>B++

B+++>A++

[1]

Bediever had an A rank NP. gawain Swatted it away as if playing baseball was normal

Arash had to use his entire lifeforce, and life just to cancel out Rhon and his NP is only B++

There we have an inconsisency problem...

Gawains Numeral of the saints is a 3x times multiplier.. hes 3x stronger... Casually batting away an A rank NP would be a strength feat wouldn't it??

so wouldn't that make his strength stat B+(+++) Add the extra 3 in parathenses on there.. wouldn't that make him 50% stronger than that sucidie attack stella that cancelled out, and blocked a causual blast from Rhon that was meant to kill 5 servants???

I might have poorly explained this too... amd im sorry..

Overall my point is that this shows an inconsistency with Fergus Lilly. His Adult self has an A+ rank NP which is the same as Gawain, and Gawain has a clac of 24 terratons which is also consistent with the other calcs, but as for context. idk if he was amped by NoTS, command seals, or Code Cast (Or all of the above) at that time..

Naturally Arash and his B++ Np should be > Fergus Lilies A+ but not by much right?

Also, Arash's NP is suprisingly consisent with some of the Causal blast calcs of Rhon and its probably based off of the Amu Draya (just with a Kinoko Nasu spin), and its calced at 25.49394518802 gigatons Gigatons [2]

overall 6-C/High 6-C is looking consisent at least

if we use the 2nd calc here and use the low end and divie it by 2 its still High 6-C... but barely...

wait did any of i said make sense??? I had so much trouble trying to explain it!!!!

Edit: sooo i guess 6-C is looking consisent at least barring the exception of some A++ or higher NP's...

Edit 2: Assuming anything i said made sense....

the Fersu Lily Calc with the 2nd one, if you divide it by 2 its super close to Lion King's 124.34966338239 gigaton calc for a big crater

i say divided by 2 because.. wasn't his older self helping out or something like that???

Back