• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

KnightOfSunlight said:
The best argument for being 7-A is that the feats we have seen are regularly Tier 7, yet anything in 7-A/High 7-A or lower can be easily done by a 6-C, and most of these Tier 7 feats are casual, or lack context that we would need (Salter's scratch on Fuyuki could have been Excali, or Mana Burst, we don't know and can't assume).
I'll break all I know down:

The Angra calc, even if valid, is still just from it awakening. That's the like secondmost way of doing things casually.

Heracles busting mountains? It could have mean he can just swipe them down casually.

Saber Alter Mana Burst? She's just bursting power in her attacks, not focusing on destruction.

While the Tier 6 feats:

Gawain, who has B+ Rank Strength, and should be comparable in Durability(not Endurance), took a restrained Rhongomyniad, one that was restrained just enough to kill him head on, but miraculously survived.

Heracles, the guy with A Rank Strength and Mad Enhancement B, smacked a full A Rank Noble Phantasm made in to a Broken Phantasm, using all his might.

Ishtar, a Divine Pseudo-Servant, noted to top out at A Rank Spirit Origin, used her NP (I think it's A++ in Rank) without True Name release to do the Tier 6 Feat

I'll leave it to you guys to judge which are more casual.

Also, it shouldn't change the scaling much. The old one has us Parameter scale from A Rank people anyway.

I agree with Dragon Emperor23

Anyways, in about 1 ~ 3 hours I'll create another thread..

Edit: Busting a mountain can be as low as 7B or as high as 2-A with stupidly limited range/AoE

I'm talking Tier 7 feats, not strictly 7-A

The new thread should now cover the Ishtar feat, Rhongomyshot feat, and Caladbolg feat just in case, for people who haven't read this discussion

Back