• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
The current accepted calcs are

Simba causes the destruction of Jerusalem The Lion KIng Causes the Destruction of Jerusalem

• 73.16467155938 gigaton's = 6-C; using Pulverizaito
  • 8.78659840689776 teraton = 6-B; Using Vaporization (I believe this was the accepted tier.)

The Lion King causally creates craters

• 1.0354407768 gigaton = Barely past baseling High 7-A; using Puleverization.
  • 124.34966338239 gigaton = somewhat the low end of High 6-C using Vaporization. (I Believe this was the chosen tier for this feat.)

Ishtar takes revenge on Uruk (Though Vaporization for the feat is being discussed on that thread from what i read on the comments)

• 10.64816750296 gigatons = 6-C; Using Pulerization
  • 1.2787752561971 teratons = Low 6-B; Using Vaporization (To be Discussed)

The Current sclaing; Yet to be discussed, but a rough draft i believe has been formed by using Gawain who survived a casual blast (Albeit near death; and while Unamped) from the Lion King which was intended, and literally meant to kill Gawain.

• "With that in mind, if Gawain scaling to casual Lion King is a thing then Gawain would be 124.34966338239 gigatons as a near but not quite upper limit, 373.04899014717 with his buff. Meaning A rank to A rank+ Servants would fall between those two at their best. (Which to be fair, looks to be around the same range as Caladbolg, so even if it cant be used to scale directly, it's good support).
  • The absolute god tiers would be in the single digit teraton range going off Lion King and Ishtar (if it uses vaporization) while high tiers would be low to mid triple digit gigaton. And decreasing ad infinitum per tier for whoever we treat the multipliers or down to the weakest characters best feat.
  • Mordred's hypothetical mountain bust, while it doesnt have a calc, would 100% fall into the gigaton range given the mountain sizes if using vaporization so that's something to make note of as well as support. " - Chariot190 [1]

Link to previous thread can be found here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3611928

If the first feat is using vaporization, so would the second, it's the exact same feat but different sizes.

As for Ishtar, idk, we should discuss if it's vaporization or pulv first.

Did we actually ever accept which tier was decided to scale Gawain to? I know destruction of Jerusalem was accepted though.

If we use vaporization for jerusalem, we're using vaporization for the casual feats as well. It's one or the other, both have to be pulv or vaporization, cant have both being different.

Personally I think vaporization fits most, given the aftermath, the fact it being hot is a thing and no traces + heat tends to lead towards vaporization, especially given it charred the landscape.

For Ishtar I do not know, I do not recall babylon well.

my one problem with ishtar is that she should scale above karna, and gawain, but the one glaring issue i see here. is that she wasn't the primary choice to vaporize tiamats mud, but it was Quetz who was chose to do it.

I see your point, and that does seem to fit more.

With that in mind, if Gawain scaling to casual Lion King is a thing then Gawain would be 124.34966338239 gigatons as a near but not quite upper limit, 373.04899014717 with his buff. Meaning A rank to A rank+ Servants would fall between those two at their best. (Which to be fair, looks to be around the same range as Caladbolg, so even if it cant be used to scale directly, it's good support).

The absolute god tiers would be in the single digit teraton range going off Lion King and Ishtar (if it uses vaporization) while high tiers would be low to mid triple digit gigaton. And decreasing ad infinitum per tier for whoever we treat the multipliers or down to the weakest characters best feat.

Mordred's hypothetical mountain bust, while it doesnt have a calc, would 100% fall into the gigaton range given the mountain sizes if using vaporization so that's something to make note of as well as support.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
my one problem with ishtar is that she should scale above karna, and gawain, but the one glaring issue i see here. is that she wasn't the primary choice to vaporize tiamats mud, but it was Quetz who was chose to do it.
I see your point, and that does seem to fit more.
Isnt Quetz a god tier too? I dont think that effect anything only that Quetz>Ishtar and Quetz was casually ragdolling the weaker servants while laughing.

Yeah Quetz is god tier divine spirit/servant. But ishtar should be as well, though she maybe weaker due to a host body, but there was moments where Romani seems more impressed with her level of power and divinity than Lancer Artoria, Gawain, and Karna.

That's true (Except Romani couldn see the final battle with Lancetoria, Lancetoria broke Chaldea, he couldnt see anything, thus while his opinion for the others are fine, he may not be the most accurate source for Lancetoria (Da Vinci was there so she'd be a good source). Quetz can be stronger but that it can only be a tad stronger, doesnt have to mean drastically, Lancetoria's presumed best is 8+ teratons while Ishtar being 1.2 fits, especially as the radius of the hole assumes that it's exactly the same diameter as uruk, but it could be a tad bigger (we dont know, only know the minimum) thus it fits nicely regardless. Ishtar's feat is already above the top tier servants anyway by a few times with vaporization so there shouldnt be any scaling issue.

So you believe Vaporization should be fine for ishtar feat?

Quetz apparently had a secret noble phantasm even stronger than that "Pierda De Sol" (Probably spelled wrong) it was a near suicide attack though.

I don't see any problems with Lance Toria being slightly stronger than ishtar.

Also while I was originally against it because saling a whole verse off of it was suspect, with the existence of these feats Santa Quetz's feat is oddly consistent with these feats so make of that what you will.

Actually I lied, I thought it was 100 giga, not tera, ignore this post.

Chariot190 said:
Also while I was originally against it because saling a whole verse off of it was suspect, with the existence of these feats Santa Quetz's feat is oddly consistent with these feats so make of that what you will.
Actually I lied, I thought it was 100 giga, not tera, ignore this post.
where is the link to that calc???

Chariot190 said:
how exactly does santo quetz scale to that??? What statements?? Her form on babylon when doing her strongest attack has some vague lines to something maybe similar to that.

"Witness the power of our underworld xibalba, and th cataclysmic impact that annihilated countless lives!"

"I shall burn everything away, and become the comet that Killed the Earth!"

"Here i go... Ultimo Tope Patada! Burning fighting spirit, Xiuhcoa"

She said that during babylon when hitting tiamat.

Apparently Santa Quetz NP is comparable to that from the description (although it seems odd, given the KE of the falling present would be much because it really aint big).

Oh, if it's talking abot the Chicx impact there too, then maybe scaling to it it is fine as well? Idk, that seems kinda high given the highest feat we have is only 8 teratons (10 on the off chance we use atomization, doesnt really change anything). Quetz would have to be 10x Lancetoria for that scaling to make sense, so unless that's the suicide attack, I dont know if its outlier or not.

it didn't straight up kill Quetz but put her near death, and exhausted her, but the biggest different between her and Lancer Artoria is that Lancer Arotira was a new divinity, a new divine being, while Quetz had many years to form, that thaat quetz was supposedly using a "real form" just modified to be a humanoid if i remember right

Also, i found this.

"Yucatan Regalo de Navidad.
"What is that?" "A star!" "A colony!"
"No, it's a Christmas present!"
A full power present-giving move from Quetzalcoatl, who have turned into a Santa Claus.
Regalo de Navidad is Spanish for "Christmas present".
Also knows as the Yucatan-style present slam.

Maybe due the fact that she was overflowing with a sense of freedom derived from the rhythm of samba upon releasing it, but what falls down are mostly giant presents of outrageous sizes.
Its impact is a close resemblance to that of the giant meteorite that supposedly fell in the Yucatan peninsula―――which is regarded as the roots of her divinity.
Of course, her present does not pack something that eradicated the dinosaurs, but something that makes children overjoy.

Since the children who watch this become overjoyed even if the ring is filled with villains (rudos), in the end, this Noble Phantasm exists only for the sake of making children smile." [1]

To be fair, Da Vinci at the end explicitly states that they arent fighting Artoria anymore but rather rhongomyniad the storm god.

So the impact of the present is close to that of the meteor impact but not exactly it.

If this moves completely floors Quetz when she uses it and is incapitated by it I can see possibly using it, but anything less and it kinda feels like an outlier albeit barely.

Chariot190 said:
To be fair, Da Vinci at the end explicitly states that they arent fighting Artoria anymore but rather rhongomyniad the storm god.
So the impact of the present is close to that of the meteor impact but not exactly it.

If this moves completely floors Quetz when she uses it and is incapitated by it I can see possibly using it, but anything less and it kinda feels like an outlier albeit barely.
Yeah she was falling into Tiamats mud afterwards, and Taige the Jaguar warrior had to rescue her.

Rin, Why would a feat be rejected when the feat is a statement? The statement would have to be wrong for that to be the case but it cant be wrong, it was stated by someone who wasnt lying and then confirmed by someone who was the enemy and only benefitted from saying the truth.

Mord's feat is only hypothetical, but everything points the statement being true. Nobody was lying and were serious in that situation.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Morb's feat for vaporization was rejected quite some time ago. I'm not really sure how accurate tier 6 Servants are tbh.
why exaclty was it rejected??

Lancer Artoria has tier 6 calcs now, and Gawain survived an attack from her that was intended to be fatal.

>Yeah she was falling into Tiamats mud afterwards, and Taige the Jaguar warrior had to rescue her.

How long till she recovered? If it was only a few minutes, I still dont think thats safe.

unknown, she was out of commission and never seen again from that point after she used it until the end of the babylonia chapter with gilgamesh. Which if i remember right there was maybe some time after that event tha tpassed, and then there was a 1 hour time period between Ishtar flying into the sky and then 1 hour later she blasted a hole into uruk straight to the underworld. So length of time is a few hours to maybe 36 hours?? idk tbh..

@Chariot

You mean Morb claiming to destroy the mountain via CBA? the one from FGO? Yeah, we've went over this in a different thread. We accepted the statement itself but we only assumed violent frag / pulverization as there's nothing to prove that it could have vaporized the mountain. In the novel there's a direct statement that while clashing with Sieg's NP both only managed to pulverize, not vaporize. Vaporization isn't stated or even implied, in fact the novel outright tells us that it's more akin with pulverization more than anything. Unless your talking about a different feat in which case I apologize for the confusion. And if I recall we also didn't have anything to base the size of the mountain off of.

Then for that, the best I can say is possibly High 6-B. I dont feel to safe using that unless Quetz is >>>> Lancetoria, but being 10x Lancetoria feels off. Especially because that move scales to Quetz physically.

Was it rejected under the assumption that it'd be an outlier so pul/frag would be safer? Because do note, this Mordred was buffed to hell and back by a considerable degree, FGO Mordred>>>>>>>>Apoch Mordred due to the gift from the lion king.

The gift of the lIon king only allowed her to spam her noble phantasm, but she had 2 contradicting abilities and therefore was being held back by the gift from the lion king, and was never at full power. The lion king didn't actually give her strength. just a whole lot of spam.

Im going to see if i can find some sort of other translations on Santa, and regular quetz assuming there is anything to find.

No, it was rejected since there was nothing to prove that CBA vaporizes. We had agreed that pulverization is the best choice given that it's done so before but nobody had ever gotten around to actually calculating the feat. Also if I recall hypothetical feats aren't the best to calculate since they require a lot of assumptions, I.E EoS Aizen's hypothetical feat of bringing down something hundreds of KM's.

Then dont know what to say, depending on the mountain in question it'd still reach into the gigatons with pulv, but the smaller mountains it wouldnt. So it's a 50/50.

But isnt CBA bootleg Excalibur? Why wouldnt it vaporize?

Question, if Sieg could only Violently Frag, or Pulv. then how could his Noble Phantasm stalemate Karnas in a beam struggle???

Rin, It aint really hypothetical, the only assumption is that the statement is true.

The only real issue is which ******* mountain of the like 40.

Chariot190 said:
Then dont know what to say, depending on the mountain in question it'd still reach into the gigatons with pulv, but the smaller mountains it wouldnt. So it's a 50/50.

But isnt CBA bootleg Excalibur? Why wouldnt it vaporize?

Yeah, you could probably use the statement itself for support but an actual calc would be a bit difficult to use without using a few unwarranted assumptions. If i recall correctly if there's no stated size of the mountain we need to use the average size of mountains, which would be High 7-A if i had to give a rough estimate.

Not necessarily, CBA was never compared to Excailbur but Cailburn.

Chariot190 said:
Rin, It aint really hypothetical, the only assumption is that the statement is true.

Hypothetical in the sense that it was a feat that never really happened. The statement is certainly true but it'll be difficult to make an actual calc based on it solely just because of mountain nonsense.

There is an amazing, foolproof strategy of taking 3 sizes, small, medium, large for the relevant range and then deciding which one to use (by pulverization). Do more calcs and evaluate the results. No need to worry about specifics if a mid end is possible.

Chariot190 said:
Mordred was on the West Village on the F/Go map marker

It being a statement doesnt mean it isnt usable, I mean look at Pokemon, that's 99% of all profiles.

Not quite, all we need to figure out is which mountain, then get its volume then apply the usual 214jcc to it and bam, we got the result, zero assumptions other then the statement is true. That's the difficult part, if only i knew which I'd of had it done by now.

Although looking at the cutscenes, the mountains are tall enouh to extend past the clouds so we got a minimum height for 90% of the mountains including the mountain in question.

Back