• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

So we're having 2 options here?

1. Go with Herc swatting Caladbolg II away, scaling the Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II to the Agartha Caladbolg

2. Scale the casual Rhongomyshot to Gawain's Dura

Option 1: 6-C via backscaling from a near-baseline High 6-C feat

Option 2: 7-A via backscaling from a near-baseline High 7-A feat, possibly 6-C via backscaling from the high end, which is Low end High 6-C

Which option results in High 7-A via back scaling....???? I only see high end 6-C (large island level) and backscale to 6-C (island level)????

Did anyone understand the consistency issue/the inconsistency I pointed out between the calcs for Fergus lilly vs Arash + Gawain vs casual Rhon blast

So parameters are agreed to be invalid???

Uuuhh let me correct that. What calc has a baseline high 7-A that we can backscale from???

I wouldn't say invalid, but they aren't an iron clad rule. Remember, Anti Army and Anti Fortress are more or less same in area of effect, but Anti Fortress is all around just much stronger. Don't use ranks in a hard mathematical way as it makes things difficult, just as a loose equivalent. Like how Cu and Rider both have an AGI Rank A, but in Nasu's own words Rider is faster at full speed but Cu's acceleration is better. Ranks aren't an absolute and fixed value.

Also, High 7-A comes from the smaller craters. That's the value for pulverization, and High 6-C for Vaporization. I said a 7-A with likely 6-C rating could work good, since vaporization is the likelier value but Servants are much more commonly tier 7 in feats and statements.

I disagree.

We can't use the puliverization calc when vaporization is more fact, or more likely. Tier 7 in feats? We have higher calcs now, and anyone above tier 7-a can wipe a mountain, but AoE and Attack potency aren't always correlated right?? AoE as in range.

There's multiple tier 6-C calcs that seem consistent.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I disagree.

We can't use the puliverization calc when vaporization is more fact, or more likely. Tier 7 in feats? We have higher calcs now, and anyone above tier 7-a can wipe a mountain, but AoE and Attack potency aren't always correlated right?? AoE as in range.

Speaking of which, would that also apply for the Saber Alter feat in Heaven's Feel ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I disagree.

Speaking of which, would that also apply for the Saber Alter feat in Heaven's Feel ?
I'm not sure. Idk how to calc. Though, I guess it could reach 6-C if the value was changed to atomization. But idk so don't take my word for it...

Doesn't comparing them by Anti-Arny, Anti-fortress, and etc get blurred.

For example Arash's NP is Anti-Army, but comparable to an Anti-fortress NP but yet.... Also comparable to Anti-Nation NP all at once.....

While Extella Actually states it gives EVERYONE Anti-Army NP's... And Karnas VS is stated to be Anti-Army and at the same time it's comparable to the scorching of the Earth....

What I said by feat > Parameters isn't that parameters are total invalid. It was that if there are inconsistencies with the parameters scaling, look at the feats first.

Is this the point we have to vote now?

We have:

Option 1: Scale people with A-rank strength or are comparable to Heracles, who swatted a Broken Phantasm Made-in-China copy of Caladbolg II, which should be comparable to the one time Feegus Lily said "You need men and women to reproduce"

Result: As a Broken Phantasm, the full power release but at the cost of destruction, it should be comparable to the Noble Phantasm, which is near-baseline High 6-C, but as a Made-in-China grade copy, and that the original seems to be ranked lower than the one that performs the feat, and the fact Heracles was trying hard to swat it, it may result in a backscale to 6-C

Option 2: Backscale people who can hurt Gawain (like people with B+ Strength) from the one time when the Lion King wants to show Kim Jong Un guy who's the boss

Result: There are two ends for this, one resulting in near-baseline High 7-A, the other resulting in low-end High 6-C, as the fact Gawain surviving something like this is considered unexpected, it may be backscaled to a low-end of 7-A, or a high-end of baseline High 6-C, respectively

Schnee One said:
Summarize that with the tiers please
The scaling changes based upon which option we pick

But first... We need to pick pulverization, or vaporization for lion King calcs in order to start scaling from her. Every calc we have is consistent tier 6-C island to large island. The lowest one is Arashes unless of course we decide to pick every low end if every calc then all of that changes....

Fergus Lily as mentioned fir Option 1 has a large island level calc. Back scaling from that gets us island level.

The high 7-A comes from back scaling from a calc of lion King that is a low end for puliverization.

Vaporization is looking real factual to me though for lion King.

It looks like we still need to come to agreement on the calcs...

Though it looks like we have idea on how to scale

The casual Rhongomyshot shooting that Arash SUTERAAAAed away was said to have 3,000,000 unit of magical energy, much hotter that any Noble Phantasms

The Rhongomyshots were also compared to Ars Armadel Salomonis, so assuming Vaporize is not too far-fetched.

There's also old looking molten rock, and some craters also have smoke effects coming from them.

So in the end both calcs yield low end High 6-C...

And people who scale are both having a hard time enduring it, so, they should both backscale to 6-C

That's extra consistent!

Now what we're gonna do about the NP though. We did talk about the NPs in the previous Thread, but we dropped it bacause it's not yet relevant.

Back