• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

Chariot190 said:
It being a statement doesnt mean it isnt usable, I mean look at Pokemon, that's 99% of all profiles.
Not quite, all we need to figure out is which mountain, then get its volume then apply the usual 214jcc to it and bam, we got the result, zero assumptions other then the statement is true. That's the difficult part, if only i knew which I'd of had it done by now.

Although looking at the cutscenes, the mountains are tall enouh to extend past the clouds so we got a minimum height for 90% of the mountains including the mountain in question.
If you go to the "My room" and then "Main records" then find camelot, and later find the act "Mordred the raider knight" they state they need to go to the west village, and in the previous acts they were in the East village. later we see mordred. which on the F/Go map there 2 villages labled "East village" and "West village" on the mountains. She was on the "West Village"

Ok, if I calculate the closest mountain to the west village, specifically the mountain on its immediate left, would that suffice?

Got 1.87168721875 gigaton doing a rough calc with pulv.

Although mountainous by definition, according to google, (of a region) having many mountains..

Needless to say, if Mordred could take out the mountainous region, it'd be 6-C with ease.

Edit: Actually it looks to be very close to 6-B.

2 methods could be used then. Calcing the size of the mountain going off the map if we do assume that's the mountain, and doing a low, mid and high end using standard mountain sizes.

Sadly doesn't seem like there's any place we could pinpoint where all this is happening to just use the average height of mountains from the area in the real world.

These mountains are bigger than your average mountains, regardless, if Mordred can take out the mountainous ground', albeit in a suicide, that'd be hilariously deep into high tier 6-C, given I just got 1 gigaton from doing what is essentially not even 1/100th of that area.

Found it!!! Arash says it first as he sees through mordrrd. Arash says she was going to blow away the ENTIRE MOUNTAIN. Mordred then confirms she was.

I'll.upload those scans soon.

Yeah? We know that though, one mountain is only like 1 gigaton though.

Do you have the qute for mountainous ground though? Mountain means numerous mountains, specifically an area with numerous mountains. Blowing away the entire mountainous area got me like 170 gigatons.

Chariot190 said:
Yeah? We know that though, one mountain is only like 1 gigaton though.
Do you have the qute for mountainous ground though? Mountain means numerous mountains, specifically an area with numerous mountains. Blowing away the entire mountainous area got me like 170 gigatons.
If she's going for a suicide attack that should include the ground beneath them shouldn't it? Her multiple targets where a few meters away from here except maybe Arash being an Archer. But Arash one of the more trustworthy characters says she was going to blow the entire mountain

Yeah? Blowing away an entire mountain is only 1 gigaton. I already did a rough calc for it, have posted it in a blog because it seems pointless, but you said she said mountainous? That's the key word, that's very important, thats the difference between 1 gigaton and like 170 gigatons.

Chariot190 said:
Yeah? Blowing away an entire mountain is only 1 gigaton. I already did a rough calc for it, have posted it in a blog because it seems pointless, but you said she said mountainous? That's the key word, that's very important, thats the difference between 1 gigaton and like 170 gigatons.
Oh i see what your saying.... That was me using improper english.. im sorry about that..

Iapitus The Impaler said:
You forgot to mention the supporting feat of Ruler Quetz's NP being straight up comparable to the impact that wiped out the dinos
i would like scans for that.. but i know there is quiet a few people whom are aganist it for now...

Iapitus The Impaler said:
You forgot to mention the supporting feat of Ruler Quetz's NP being straight up comparable to the impact that wiped out the dinos
No, we mentioned that, multiple times actually.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Chariot190 said:
Oh i see what your saying.... That was me using improper english.. im sorry about that..
Then unfortunately, Mordred's feat is only 1 gigaton assuming pulverization, not exactly worth putting in a blog.

Just not in the opening of the thread...

The difference between it and Lancer Artorias is too huge, and requires more lore support, and supporting feats to close the gap. A more detailed explanation why the difference is so large.

I do have a question though.. Siegfried stalemated Karna in a beam struggle, and Siegfried also fought Mordred to a beam struggle. Shouldn't vaporization scale then???

Honestly, the only way I see Quezt's feat not being an outlier is if Lance's jerusalem feat wasnt it's full power. If Lance's feat wasnt fullpower then it's fine, if it was then it isnt, unfortunately we do not know so possibly is my stance for the time being.

>Shouldn't vaporization scale then???

That isnt how it works, Karna vaporizes things because he uses heat and fire, it's only a coincidence that directly correlates with ap.

Although, if you can find anything that stats CBA vaporizes or functions like excalibur then we can likely use vaporization. Although im not aware of anything like that.

hes got some tier 6 feats and idk how he got them

Edit: Let me rephrase that. he has tier 6 stuff on his Vsbattle wiki profile, but idk how he got them there. their not linked.

Oh, Ozy's NP is actually country level, that scales nicely with how it interacted with the Lion King's feats and the like.

Stella and Proto Arthur could match it when backed by command seals, which by backscaling, and then halving, would likely put them in triple digit gigatons to low country depending on how much command seals buff servants.

Being equal to a solar flare id assume.

I just realized, while going back to look at acts going through camelot. King Ozymandias refers to the region that Camelot is in, and the Mountains peoples villages as "Mountainous regions" Does that hold any significance??

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I just realized, while going back to look at acts going through camelot. King Ozymandias refers to the region that Camelot is in, and the Mountains peoples villages as "Mountainous regions" Does that hold any significance??
It's full of mountains, like we didn't know that already. Considering it's a hodgepodge of Jerusalem and Egypt it's not too surprising. Not that important unless you really care.

No, because we know that's the case, given the numerous mountains. What matters would be a statement like destroying the mountainous region/land/area/place/etc or somethin in that vain.

Well, at least we got Gawain's feat at the end of the day and Ishat's although I dont know how Ishtar scales.

I pixelscaled one of the larger mountains and got around 1 gigaton. It was kinda rough though but more or less that.

Anyone have any scans and info for Stella? I may take a look at that.

Yeah with pulv that's all it is, although with vaporization, being conservative with the mountain in question is like a minimum 65 gigatons at the very least. Could go up higher depending on which.

The problem is finding proof for vaporization. Best shoot is reading any bits in the original LN volumes after Mordred uses Mana Burst or her NP, since her NP is just her using the sword's natural attribute of enhancing to shoot a thicc blast.

Yeah, that or info claiming it functions like excalibur or being directly compared to it.

Chariot190 said:
Honestly, the only way I see Quezt's feat not being an outlier is if Lance's jerusalem feat wasnt it's full power. If Lance's feat wasnt fullpower then it's fine, if it was then it isnt, unfortunately we do not know so possibly is my stance for the time being.
We can actually determine pretty easily if it wasnt at full power. We have a list of the various seals, do we not? Let's analyze the situation to determine the number of limiters she had on at the moment

The description of the very lance tells you that the Lance is actually a tower that binds down the layer of the planet normal humans live in now. The seals are merely meant to restrict it immensely until it is barely usable as a weapon.

Considering she just nuked Jerusalem, I am sure not enough restraints were unlocked.

Chariot190 said:
About the Quetz feat, wasn't Quetz always an exceptionally powerful Servant? Even comparing to the Divine Servants. So scaling her to lots of people are not good choice.

Well yes, so does Herc and Karna. Even though they are not full blown divine like Quetz, those like the two are still strong af that they can approach and even fight people like Quetz toe on toe

You do have some points.

The biggest compromise I'm going to make about Santa Quetz' NP is only scale them to exceptionally powerful Servants.

While Lion King's feats are certainly casual, even the Jerusalem one. She has statements of being on the same class as Divine Spirits itself (Heck, it stated she IS one), also having Authority.

I don't think Quetz should scale to anyone... Though noble phantasms are kinda the exception in terms of comparing damage output.

Btw bedi was able to keep up, party slashes from, and struggle really hard against mordreed before using "switch on". He successfully prevented her from using her NP until Arash arrived

Back