• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
For the argument about High 1-B see here.
I was asked to create a CRT to discuss the presence of the High 1-B structure in the Universe because of the 'six doors'
cQZyWnQ.jpeg
VyruQZM.jpeg

rOJ7hii.jpeg

So, according to this, 'six doors' reaches across all of time and space. They are also considered to be the Universe itself and they should also reach spatiotemporal structure of High 1-B making it in-universe structure.

Also, since other thread is closed, I'll ping you here @LephyrTheRevanchist

Last edited:
So the typical 3 spatial dimensions usually referred to as “up down, left right and back forth” represent all possible dimensions, and you’re saying that somehow includes this high 1-B cosmology?

I have to disagree, I’d even argue these 6 doors contradict the the existence of any higher spatial dimensions in the verse.

there’s also the matter there’s 6 doors which even if they did represent “all possible dimensions”, you’d have a hard time justifying more than 6 especially given, as I said, referring to the typical 3 spatial dimensions.

So the typical 3 spatial dimensions usually referred to as “up down, left right and back forth” represent all possible dimensions, and you’re saying that somehow includes this high 1-B cosmology?
The six doors... up, down, left, right, front and back... represents all possible... dimensions.
If all you understand from this is 3 spatial dimensions, I can't find anything to say🦒

I have to disagree, I’d even argue these 6 doors contradict the the existence of any higher spatial dimensions in the verse.

there’s also the matter there’s 6 doors which even if they did represent “all possible dimensions”, you’d have a hard time justifying more than 6 especially given, as I said, referring to the typical 3 spatial dimensions.
Can you explain where you got 3 spatial dimensions from? The six doors represents all possible dimensions( or spaces) in the verse which we currently accept as High 1B based on the Roa statement. All we have to do now is prove where exactly the in the verse the High 1B caps at. In the Universe or outside?
The six doors represents all possible dimensions. That is, the six doors is the universe itself.
cQZyWnQ.jpeg

The Ultimate Gate is tied to all time and space of the universe
rOJ7hii.jpeg

and also exists beyond it.
VyruQZM.jpeg

That means whatever High 1B statement Roa made applies to the six doors which represents the universe/space time). In order words, the Universe aka Six doors is High 1B.

Last edited:
Can you explain where you got 3 spatial dimensions from? The six doors represents all possible dimensions( or spaces) in the verse which we currently accept as High 1B based on the Roa statement.
cQZyWnQ.jpeg

The Ultimate Gate is tied to all time and space of the universe
rOJ7hii.jpeg

and also exists beyond it.
VyruQZM.jpeg

That means whatever High 1B statement Roa made applies to the six doors which represents the universe/space time). In order words, the Universe aka Six doors is High 1B.
If you read my post you’d see in the first line where I got 3D from.

aside from that, what proves these possible dimensions are higher infinites and not parallel dimensions?

If I may say my opinion, I really think you should put the High 1-B OP in that thread rather than linking it. Maybe even with the arguments on the "why" and "how" of it.

If you read my post you’d see in the first line where I got 3D from.
I don't see where you got 3D from considering the fact that the universe in the Nasuverse isn't 3D to begin with.
aside from that, what proves these possible dimensions are higher infinites and not parallel dimensions?
Because of Roa's statement. Please don't act like you weren't in the other thread that addressed the High 1B Roa statement.

I consider this to be a contradiction to those supposed higher dimensions
How exactly is this a contradiction? The Nasuverse has never been 3D. The Mooncell is 8D, Avalon is 6D. Hell, a standard universe model is 4D lol. Where are you getting 3D from?

How exactly is this a contradiction? The Nasuverse has never been 3D. The Mooncell is 8D, Avalon is 6D. Hell, a standard universe model is 4D lol. Where are you getting 3D from?
the scans that literally define 3D space that you're claiming mean high 1-B...

Taking into reference similar wording, similar stuff alongside the cardinal directions is sometimes generalized as meaning "all of space" even when including places where there are higher dimensions.

The most clear example is Pokémon whose entire foundation of the 4th gen is exactly in the meaning of the word "Uchu" and "Sekai" using space as "up down, left right and back forth", and even in that case space is proven to have at least one more direction as parallel spaces are a thing that are encompassed by it.

Another similar example is the Four Holy Beasts in Digimon whose entire function is to set up the structure of all of time and space using the 4 cardinal directions as the basis for everything, but even in that context there are higher dimensions beyond just those, and yet when it's talking about space in an abstract sense, they often just call "up and down", "north, east, west, south".

In some cases, "north, east, west, south" are just a generalized way of saying "the general concept of directions", the same with "up, down, left, right, back and forth".

I'm almost perfectly sure that Nasuverse has clear examples of higher dimensions, so it mentioning the traditional spatial directions as "all dimensions" can be thought as just a general way of doing so.

Another similar example is that of 8, 80, 800, 8000, in Japanese like the 8 million gods, all have the traditional meaning of in fact referring to the "greatest number" "infinite", and "beyond count". So depending on the context, what seems to be limiting in fact just a way of generically calling an entire concept, instead of that specific version of the concept. It'll all depend on context in the series of course.

It's not claiming 3D. It litteraly says "ALL POSSIBLE DIMENSIONS" And to prove that it means spatial D, it gives the example of "front, back..." and that's it. Not just to say 3D.

People really have a reading and comprehension problems
yikes, imagine being so confidently wrong

I'll be damned, debunking the scans in the OP and what they're being claimed to mean is derailing
You are not debunking. All you are doing is stonewalling a subtopic that has been accepted on a previous thread. The six door being "3D" to you is not backed up by anything and currently, it's accepted as an higher D so if you want to debunk it being higher D, make a seperare crt to debunk it. Don't do it here. I won't respond to any of your comments regarding this topic anymore.

Taking into reference similar wording, similar stuff alongside the cardinal directions is sometimes generalized as meaning "all of space" even when including places where there are higher dimensions.

The most clear example is Pokémon whose entire foundation of the 4th gen is exactly in the meaning of the word "Uchu" and "Sekai" using space as "up down, left right and back forth", and even in that case space is proven to have at least one more direction as parallel spaces are a thing that are encompassed by it.

Another similar example is the Four Holy Beasts in Digimon whose entire function is to set up the structure of all of time and space using the 4 cardinal directions as the basis for everything, but even in that context there are higher dimensions beyond just those, and yet when it's talking about space in an abstract sense, they often just call "up and down", "north, east, west, south".

In some cases, "north, east, west, south" are just a generalized way of saying "the general concept of directions", the same with "up, down, left, right, back and forth".

I'm almost perfectly sure that Nasuverse has clear examples of higher dimensions, so it mentioning the traditional spatial directions as "all dimensions" can be thought as just a general way of doing so.

Another similar example is that of 8, 80, 800, 8000, in Japanese like the 8 million gods, all have the traditional meaning of in fact referring to the "greatest number" "infinite", and "beyond count". So depending on the context, what seems to be limiting in fact just a way of generically calling an entire concept, instead of that specific version of the concept. It'll all depend on context in the series of course.
Thanks for the comment, Executor. This should clear up Hasty12345's misunderstanding. If he chooses to understand at least.

Thanks for the comment, Exector. This should clear up Hasty12345's misunderstanding. If he chooses to understand at least.
I appreciate his comment and his effort, however, I don't find it compelling.

I also don't appreciate the backhanded comment.

you can chill bro. op asked for Lephyr to be pinged
Why was it me he replied to tho? I said we should all chill about this pinging stuff and he proceeded to do exactly what is causing the threadclog.

I wasn't referring to the op btw. I was referring to the person that pinged someone under my reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back