• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

According to Lancetoria Alter's profile, unleashing Rhongomyniad's true name requires at least half of the spear's 13 restraints released. So applying this to the Lion King and Jerusalem:

1) The enemy must be more powerful than oneself ÔÿÆ
2) The battle must be one-on-one ÔÿÆ
3) The enemy must not be an elemental Ôÿæ
4) The battle must be one against evil ÔÿÆ (Probably saw the city as a neccessary sacrifice to establish her utopia, instead of punishment for the wicked; using her spear on the Western Village was the first time she used it on a residental area after the rebellion happened)
5) The battle must not involve personal gain Ôÿæ (She aims to perserve the souls of pure and incorruptable humans before the Incineration of Humanity happens)
6) The battle must not be against Humanity Ôÿæ (Doesn't value individual human life, but is ultimately working to perserve a reminder that humanity existed)
7) Unknown ?
8) The battle must be for truth ?Ôÿæ? (Have her mind made up, but wants to prevent humans from being completly erased from history)
9) The battle must be to live ÔÿÆ (Became a Divine Spirit)
10) The battle must be to save the world ÔÿÆ
11) One's comrades-in-arms must be courageous Ôÿæ (Knights of the Lion King were summoned before destroying Jerusalem)
12) The battle must not be against one pure of heart Ôÿæ (Didn't recognize the False Crusaders or inhabitants in the city as such)
13) The battle must be an honorable one ÔÿÆ

Actually thanks to shadow I just remembered!!! On Lord El melloii case files. Didn't Gray release some of the restraints, or maybe all??? On the spear of rhon whatever it's called?? We also learn the requirements in doing it didn't we??? I think it's a good safe assumption that the crater created by th destruction of Jerusalem wasn't even close to full power Rhon.

She released the following

This is a battle that will harm no Elemental (Lancelot)

This is a battle against an enemy mightier than oneself (Bedivere)

This is a battle to live (Kay)

This is a battle that does not stand against humanity (Gaheris)

This is a battle for truth (Agravain)

So 5 out of 13

Iapitus The Impaler said:
We can actually determine pretty easily if it wasnt at full power. We have a list of the various seals, do we not? Let's analyze the situation to determine the number of limiters she had on at the moment
I mean casual to serious.

Like, which one is gonna scale to Gawain? We know the usual craters are much smaller then jerusalems, and are a lot more common-place. Do we assume that the move Gawain tanked was on par with like the 10+ craters or the 1 huge crater, seems kinda off to me.

ShisuiXItachi said:
I know this is off topic but I just finished Fate/Zero and Both Fate Stay Nights what should I watch next?
FGO because Camelot is unironically the best story next to like zero and ubw/hf. It's even a direct sequel to the fate route.

Should just scale to a small crater.

I recall there are multiple craters because she nukes villages a lot.

And when she shot Gawain, she did it extremely casually.

That's what I mean, so the top tier servants would only be 130-370 gigatons (without and with buff).

Tristian says his flailnaught can be fatal to an unampee Gawain.

I'd like to say he should be tougher than the 124 gigaton calc in base/unamped.

If Herc and Karna can battle Quetz then I cant give my ok to that feat because that would mean Gawain scales too, and Herc is supposed to be weaker then buffed Gawain. You see the issue?

>124 gigaton calc.

He is tougher, just not by 1000x.

Chariot190 said:
If Herc and Karna can battle Quetz then I cant give my ok to that feat because that would mean Gawain scales too, and Herc is supposed to be weaker then buffed Gawain. You see the issue?
I agree with this, and I don't see how they can scale.

Also, fate/Apoc Karna > Amped Gawain > CCC Karna

In a fight if physical stats and sword clashes cCC karma = Unamped/not buffed Gawain

Chariot190 said:
>124 gigaton calc.
He is tougher, just not by 1000x.
Yeah definitely not by 1000x's. He was almost 1shotted by a casual blast that was meant to be fatal

Rapid reminder, Rider Quetz one-shotted Gugalanna MKII, which the entire Summer2 Servants are struggling against, so I'm never on the side of scaling that to anyone anyway.

Oh!! I remember something!! I'll have to screenshot it when I get home about gugalanna but my break is over

Like, Quetz's feat is ok to use if it's only for quetz, but the moment it starts to scale to gawain or herc or etc, im not ok with it.

The only characters off the top of my head I can give my ok for it scaling is Lancetoria and King Hassan (Grand Assasin). So literally only the strongest fate characters.

Lancria might scale for having quite an OP Divine construct.

But Gramps might scale below Tiamat.

And Lion King scales to Divine Spirits.

Gawain said King Hassan could have killed the Lion King if he really wanted. (And King Hassan could deflect a full power buffed Gawain with just his cape while not trying).

King Hassan=>Lion King thus if Lion King is possibly around Quetz so would King Hassan.

Well regardless, if Quetz is almost 100 teratons, but it only scales to like, King Hassan and Lion King (who has their wn supporting feat) and im fine with it, not fine with Ishtar though, Ish can backscale from it but she aint getting the full scaling.

She's not gonna get it. Her Gugalanna MKII (Should be comparable to the Original Gugalanna, which has some hypes of holding Tiamat back better than her NP) got one-shotted by Quetz.

Ok so god tiers are 100 teratons at peak, with King Hassan being slightly above it.

Top tiers 100-300 gigatons then?

Gugalanna has a statement of being able to completely flatten an area/region of cannahct (I probably spelled that wrong)

Diinou HotHead said:
As in wrecking the entire Connahct Singularity?
I'm still at work, but if I remember right, the quote was simply something like "Gugalanna can stomp all of connahct flat!" It was said by Ishtar

This was the very final act with gugalanna

She said she'll have Gugalanna stomp the entire Singularity out. But as that will also destroy the entire Connacht in the process, the Summer2 Servants go and engage her in combat, starting the Final 2ummer Fight.

Issue is if it's in one attack or not. It seems to be a overtime thing, albeit a small amount of time.

She said she'll have Gugalanna MKII "stomp it like rolls of bubbles" so I assume it's just a few stomps.

Not that this would scale to many people anyway.

But there's also the size discrepancy, how much destruction per stomp, the depth of the destruction, etc. Anyone know how big Connahct is? If I have the size I can at least do a rough calc with a few assumptions to figure out what the general ballpark ould be.

It's a limited time event so it's hard to say for certain. But I can find a map online, and try to go over the event.to see if I can find a given distance

Isnt Connacht based off like, a real place, if not an actual place? Like ireland or some shit?That or im hilariously wrong, either you do that.

Then we could just use that size of the actual place unless the fgo incarnation is only a fraction of it?

Found these in the process of looking for any estimation of the size... But i couldn't find one..

• Rider Isthar is considered an A-rank Servant which is what Karna is considered as, but later she transforms into her Archer form which is considered her "True Strength" as a servant. https://i.imgur.com/DK2kkjq.png
  • Karna's Extella VS is considered on par with the scorching of earth, and is Anti Army. Is it possible to calc Karna melting the earths surface??? https://i.imgur.com/Plze9w9.jpg

Issue with that is we dont if it's one attack. It can be calced assuming it 'is one attack but that's it.

The quake can be calced if that's what it is, may end up real ******* high though.

The Lion King quote is flowery language in that specific instance, especially given the world at the time was only like 150km wide as the edges of the singularity were the end of the world and the rest was already erased.

That's decent information.

That is definitely calcable but I can tell you right now, meltng earth's surface would make even quetz look like a ******* joke, we're talking multi-continental minmum here.

Back