• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ritsuka Fujimaru Additions

Wdinatx

He/Him
Ok, I’m really bad at this kind of thing so I was hoping someone else would do it but because there hasn’t been anything on the topic in so long I’m going to try my best to finally address at least some of the many things missing from Ritsuka’s page:

Social Influencing: In addition to the stuff below there's also how Sheba literally calculated that Ritsuka could not have possibly survived against Koyanskaya because the only way to survive would be to convince her to not go for a mutual kill. But they did so anyway. Not to mention how even Goetia's objectives were changed after their battle despite everything and that their charisma is why Moriarty couldn't win, as he couldn't bring himself to kill his friend. Captain Nemo even describes their pull as being "like a fishhook in their brain" when temporarily contracted with them.
p.jpeg

p.jpeg

Supernatural Willpower: The thing with Aphrodite, shocking Artoria by overcoming the Garden of Lost Will's effects, being able to function as Black Barrel's "ammunition" (also a stamina feat), etc

Intelligence: They saw through "Oberon's" true nature when even Da Vinci couldn't and countless other things I'm forgetting.

Stamina: In addition to stuff like the image below there's them being the Black Barrel's "ammunition" when several Fang Clansmen (who should be far superior to civilians who are on par with weak Servants) died doing the same, supplying multiple Servants with more magical energy than most mages could provide one, etc
p.jpeg

AP: Muramasa (who at the time only had "the strongest one stomped me" as a frame of reference) believed Ritsuka was on par with a Tam Lin and this proved true when they battled Barghest. It's also likely he knew their reputation of being worth a thousand warriors in a world where civilians are on par with a low level Servant.
p.png

p.png

Other stuff: Range of up to two kilometers for summoning, Reins described them as Beast I's conceptual weakness, Edmond Dantes defends them from mental and spiritual attacks, they're extremely vulnerable to attacks in their dreams (which has put them in danger numerous times), withstanding over a thousand degree temperature, the "substitution jutsu" they learned from Fuuma Kotaro, their 3 Command Spells, etc.

Hopefully I didn't miss too much, especially since I spent about as much time figuring out how to get these images out of my camera roll as I spent typing.

Ok, I’m really bad at this kind of thing so I was hoping someone else would do it but because there hasn’t been anything on the topic in so long I’m going to try my best to finally address at least some of the many things missing from Ritsuka’s page:

Social Influencing: In addition to the stuff below there's also how Sheba literally calculated that Ritsuka could not have possibly survived against Koyanskaya because the only way to survive would be to convince her to not go for a mutual kill. But they did so anyway. Not to mention how even Goetia's objectives were changed after their battle despite everything and that their charisma is why Moriarty couldn't win, as he couldn't bring himself to kill his friend. Captain Nemo even describes their pull as being "like a fishhook in their brain" when temporarily contracted with them.
p.jpeg

p.jpeg

Supernatural Willpower: The thing with Aphrodite, shocking Artoria by overcoming the Garden of Lost Will's effects, being able to function as Black Barrel's "ammunition" (also a stamina feat), etc

Intelligence: They saw through "Oberon's" true nature when even Da Vinci couldn't and countless other things I'm forgetting.

Stamina: In addition to stuff like the image below there's them being the Black Barrel's "ammunition" when several Fang Clansmen (who should be far superior to civilians who are on par with weak Servants) died doing the same, supplying multiple Servants with more magical energy than most mages could provide one, etc
p.jpeg

AP: Muramasa (who at the time only had "the strongest one stomped me" as a frame of reference) believed Ritsuka was on par with a Tam Lin and this proved true when they battled Barghest. It's also likely he knew their reputation of being worth a thousand warriors in a world where civilians are on par with a low level Servant.
p.png

p.png

Other stuff: Range of up to two kilometers for summoning, Reins described them as Beast I's conceptual weakness, Edmond Dantes defends them from mental and spiritual attacks, they're extremely vulnerable to attacks in their dreams (which has put them in danger numerous times), withstanding over a thousand degree temperature, the "substitution jutsu" they learned from Fuuma Kotaro, their 3 Command Spells, etc.

Hopefully I didn't miss too much, especially since I spent about as much time figuring out how to get these images out of my camera roll as I spent typing.
So it's a CRT to add justification to the profiles?
Agree for SI, SW and intelligence.
But disagree with the stamina and AP section.
Stamina: They can only use the Black barrel with command spell, which should not scales to their overall performance + they can fire only one shot at a time otherwise he would die from exhaustion even with the command spell. Also the servant are rarely supplied by him, it's generally either by the Chaldea system or a leyline.

AP: the defeating a Tam Ling part, it's because of the shadow servant not Ritsuka himself and it was pretty much refuted when it took Artoria, Oberon, Da Vinci and Ritsuka to take Barghest down.

Agree with the range but confused about the rest, not sure what's its trying to change.

They can only use the Black barrel with command spell, which should not scales to their overall performance + they can fire only one shot at a time otherwise he would die from exhaustion even with the command spell.
I mean, it’s still impressive they can do that at all and always have the Command Spells with them on missions.
confused about the rest, not sure what's its trying to change.
I was just listing a bunch of miscellaneous things TBH. The Command Spells should be part of their standard equipment and they can be used for mind manipulation over their servants or to empower them. The dream thing should be there as a weakness. I’m not sure how Edmond’s protection would manifest but it’s worth mentioning that he’s a large part of why they resisted Aphrodite. The other ones there I’m not sure how to explain though. Also, I forgot to mention that Ritsuka is generally unwilling to use the Command Spells to control their Servants outside of extreme circumstances.

For the record I agree with what you’re saying about the Shadow Servants’ AP and them not working as a stamina feat. While I was referring to them as a “with summons” when describing AP you’re right about the statement being unreliable.

Back