• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Nasuverse] Cernunnos profile minor correction

Hi everyone ! Happy new year !

This is just a minor CRT because of an inconsistency in Cernunnos profile, on his profile it's written that he has a Regeneration of Low-Mid up to High-Godly because "Gods are able to regenerate from having their soul destroyed any time they want, as for them it's like only destroying a single cell in their body" however a few line below it is written that "Cernunnos's soul died when he was betrayed by the Faeries, leaving behind a lifeless husk reanimated by thousands of years' worth of built-up curses from the warring and reincarnating Faeries" which is straight up a contradiction to the previous statement.

The High-Godly Regeneration is something given to every gods in the Nasuverse, but since when we fought him in Avalon le Fae, he is far from the other gods met so far ( he is still a god his Divine Core is a proof of that) shouldn't it be better to consider him a special case, and remove the High-Godly on his profile?

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

I don't know. His corpse's regeneration was considered pretty difficult to deal, which, despite High-Godly Regeneration being inherent to all Divine Spirits, was only ever a big problem when facing Demeter and then Cernunnos.

I don't know. His corpse's regeneration was considered pretty difficult to deal, which, despite High-Godly Regeneration being inherent to all Divine Spirits, was only ever a big problem when facing Demeter and then Cernunnos.
Being able to regenerate your soul is already a recquirement for mid-Godly and he can't, even Low-godly recquire to able to recover from the complete erasure of your body with not even a few cells remaining but he can't do that because he die if his divine core is destroyed.
Besides the main difficulties in defeating him wasn't his regeneration but his thick layers of curse who were protecting his core.

Being able to regenerate your soul is already a recquirement for mid-Godly and he can't, even Low-godly recquire to able to recover from the complete erasure of your body with not even a few cells remaining but he can't do that because he die if his divine core is destroyed.
Besides the main difficulties in defeating him wasn't his regeneration but his thick layers of curse who were protecting his core.
Ah, you're right about the Cursed Layers (I kind of forgot about it).

I honestly still don't really know what to do about it. I kind of want other supporters to weigh in.

Back