• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Never-Ending Revisions Continue

The disagreements are because base Natsu in one arc is shown to be weaker than base Natsu in another arc via their feats. Natsu using FDK techs is = FDKM he isn't stronger just cuz he says a mode name (unless you are referring to Igneel power by in FDKM). Also LFDM is well below FDKM techs

That shouldn't be an outlier. Ok well let's say that Ikusa stagger was it take a bit of damage, the mere fact that Base Natsu full power normal iron fist did only that but his FDK was able to one shot it proves that he his Base is below Ikusa

If we were to go ahead and take in the fact that Ikusa stagger was it taking damage and he needed FDK to one shot it then that would also explain how Base Natsu attack only pissed out Jacob even more then actually doing a decent amount of damage (even though Natsu has help and found Jacob weakness)

I still propose we give Base Natsu Likely High 7A

is there any other calc we can use for Base Natsu? I honestly feel that we should give that roar that one shotted Bluenote a try at least

The calc that one-shot Bluenote isn't impressive at all, it wouldn't even make it to Low 7-B

Base Natsu is comparable to the Spriggans, I'm not saying he can always beat them on his own in a 1v1 in his base form, however he'd be able to give every one of them a good fight and probably push them to their limits, he did this to several spriggans, hence he's comparable to them, whether weaker or stronger, so he should just get the High 7-A rating, he doesn't need a likely, Blackejan can't you understand where I'm coming from, I'm not saying he'd stomp them, he'd be equal or slightly above or below

@Demon

Though I can't scale someone who only do slight damage and even with is still getting his but whooped. That's like me giving u a scratch but then u hit me one time and I'm gasping for air. Not only that Ikusa is baseline Hugh 7A and we don't know how stronger the Spriggans are. I'm gonna have to disagree with the 1v1, again with below he's still getting his butt cheeks clapped so that would mean that he would get destroyed unless he pulls out his transformation and one shot them. If Base Natsu did a better performance against Jacob then I would had think he was comparable

Actually if ya think about it, even Erza was getting destroyed by Ajeel and it took a distraction (with help) to get a hit on him (though she also used his weakness). The only person I think should scale is Laxus cause he could had one shotted Ajeel

The calc isn't baseline High 7-A, baseline is 1 Gigaton

And the Ikusa-Tsunagi Calc is 2.02 Gigatons, so that's not a reason to not have them on that level, there is no calc to scale the characters to other than the Ikusa-Tsunagi one, and even if there was another one, then I would still argue Base Natsu scales to Spriggans

So the only option is a vote or the other side conceding

The lack of calcs is a bit annoying.

There's really only 3 calcs from that whole portion of the series? The Ikusa calc, the Lake calc, and Irene's meteor calc?

Do characters not have any other feats that could be calced for scaling purposes?

None that happen in the Alarez Arc that would exceed the High 7-A or 7-A that the characters scale too, unless you wank a feat

I'm tired of people ignoring every other feat Natsu does because of one punch against Ikusa-Tsungi

Natsu beats Neinhart in his Base Form, the same Neinhart who was stated to be stronger than Brandish, who is superior to Ikusa-Tsunagi

Base Natsu scales above Ikusa-Tsunagi, the punch not doing anything was an outlier, and Natsu didn't get a huge increase of power from Avatar to the Alvarez Arc, anyone who doesn't agree with this is just ignoring the story at this point

Sigh....This looks like a case of Accelerated Devlopment for Natsu. This is similar to what happen in another series. One Piece. Luffy and Zoro was utterly stomped and defeated by a Leopard human and a few hours after that stomp, they (well, I should specificially say Luffy) was able to fight off the same person that easily beaten them.

Literally a week passed from Natsu fight Ikusa-Tsunagi and him punching Ajeel, an inbetween that time, Natsu got 0 fights or training, the Accelerated Development Argument doesn't work here, that would mean everyone in the Fairy Tail gets Accelerated Development

There is one Anti-Feat and that's it, while there are a bunch of feats showing Natsu being comparable to Spriggans, I am losing my mind at the level of ignoring people are doing

@Demon

Yur wanting to scale characters who only do slight damage to stronger characters, that's not something that should happen. No one is ignoring that Base Natsu one shot Amped Neihart but that was with PoF yet beforehand Base Natsu was scared of Brandish to the point he was actually about to use FDKM. Sorry I though Ikusa was baseline High 7A but he is still close to it iirc. Yes we aren't ignore omg but u also can't ignore the other things that we also said on here

Even Erza (who's stronger then Base Natsu) was getting bodied by Ajeel and was able to even get a lucky hit through distraction

Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Gray, Erza, Elfman, Lisanns, and a bunch of characters also took only slight damage from Spriggans, I guess that means we can't scale the spriggans to them... oh wait

the Natsu being afraid of Brandish and Ikusa-Tsunagi Punch are the only things against them being High 7-A, Natsu using Power of Friendship ain't an argument, he always gives friendship speeches and uses his emotions to defeat the enemy, Base Natsu scales to spriggan level, as the pros greatly outnumber the points against

Once again, Spriggans mostly do well thanks to hax

Back