• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Wanna See Me Overhaul X784 and X791 Scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t think there’s any strong evidence that Wendy got stronger from X784 to Key of the Starry Night Arc, so frankly since Erigor’s feat is casual and Wendy matches him, this should scale to all the X784 characters in my opinion

I mean Erigor was already weaker than everyone in X784, so the fact that his amp makes him X784 Bickslow and Wendy level seems legit
Wendy takes multiple hits from Key of the Starry Sky Cobra, when X784 Cobra could match X784 Natsu who is superior to X784 Wendy. Key of the Starry Sky Erigor could also hurt Gray and Erza, who are comparable to Natsu, who evidently got stronger given his base form could fight a Zero level opponent when he originally needed DF for that, so like… you’ve got strong evidence alright
Do we have an alternative end we can evaluate that uses CAPE or Condensation?
CAPE and Condensation are quite literally less accurate. You can see in the feat that the clouds are being moved a distance that covers the horizon in that timeframe, which is as straightforward as it gets for KE.

If the calc is viable, then I see no problem with the revision

The statement about Midnight being equal to Zero does have a dead link though, so I recommend making an Imgur link for that if you can

If the calc is viable, then I see no problem with the revision

The statement about Midnight being equal to Zero does have a dead link though, so I recommend making an Imgur link for that if you can
I’ll do that in a bit

Here are the CAPE and Condensation results

CAPE: (5421709348305.829 Kg)*(4000 Joules/Kg) = 5.2 Megatons (Small City level+)

Condensation: (5421709348305.829 Kg)*(2264705 Joules/Kg) = 2.9 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+)

Erigor does in fact move the clouds, but it's not exactly in the way the calc is assuming

CAPE: (5421709348305.829 Kg)*(4000 Joules/Kg) = 5.2 Megatons (Small City level+)

Condensation: (5421709348305.829 Kg)*(2264705 Joules/Kg) = 2.9 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+)
So which do you think is better: CAPE or Condensation?

Erigor does in fact move the clouds, but it's not exactly in the way the calc is assuming

I don’t see where the issue lies. A horizon distance is being covered in 2 seconds, you can even see this in how on all sides, the distance to the horizon is covered by storm clouds

Using CAPE or condensation for moving clouds is just less accurate. Lowballing for the sake of lowballing, even

So which do you think is better: CAPE or Condensation?
Cloud Calculation Page: "C.A.P.E should be used if clouds are created together with a lot of wind. If the C.A.P.E. value is lower than the condensation value, use condensation instead. See Cloud Calculations for details on that. It shouldn't be used if the storm is only moved from one place to another."

I personally believe the KE results are fine. Since we clearly see the clouds being drawn in and moving. We don't see him just creating clouds, we see him move clouds in.

However I'm not knowledgeable about Fairy Tail or the character in question, so that's all I'll say regarding which one to use.

Cloud Calculation Page: "C.A.P.E should be used if clouds are created together with a lot of wind. If the C.A.P.E. value is lower than the condensation value, use condensation instead. See Cloud Calculations for details on that. It shouldn't be used if the storm is only moved from one place to another."
So since condensation is higher here, we'd use that if KE is rejected.
I personally believe the KE results are fine. Since we clearly see the clouds being drawn in and moving. We don't see him just creating clouds, we see him move clouds in.

However I'm not knowledgeable about Fairy Tail or the character in question, so that's all I'll say regarding which one to use.
I also agree in favor of KE after seeing the scene above.

Eh, I'll stop nitpicking this and just agree with the OP

I guess we can have Key of the Starry Sky Arc keys and the scaling is fine

I still don't think Wendy got any stronger, but I really don't care if Clover wants to push the Wendy agenda

Heading to Uni now, if there’s no major disagreements by the time I’m back (which is in like, 4 hours or so), I’ll begin applying changes

Actually, final question. How do we feel about doing these two things, based on what we've done the last time the scaling was revised:
  • Upscaling X791 DF Wendy and Etherious Form Ezel to baseline 6-C+ (52.15 gigatons) for being far stronger than Base Ezel, who is > Base Wendy amped to be 4x stronger than normal
  • Downscaling the Tartaros Arc Oracion Seis to baseline High 6-C (100 gigatons) for damaging Jellal but being overall weaker than him

Actually, final question. How do we feel about doing these two things, based on what we've done the last time the scaling was revised:
  • Upscaling X791 DF Wendy and Etherious Form Ezel to baseline 6-C+ (52.15 gigatons) for being far stronger than Base Ezel, who is > Base Wendy amped to be 4x stronger than normal
  • Downscaling the Tartaros Arc Oracion Seis to baseline High 6-C (100 gigatons) for damaging Jellal but being overall weaker than him
This is good, this is basically what we already do for the scaling

Should we make CHC Erza baseline High 6-C for killing a monster even Wizard Saints would've struggled with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back