• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Wanna See Me Overhaul X784 and X791 Scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
From the shadows I have been cooking up something crazy, and here it is. X791 scaling is about to get completely overhauled, because I have concocted something magnificent:

Erigor Creates a Storm: 6-C (10.8 Gigatons)

Yes, I've made a now accepted 6-C calc for X791, but it's a bit weird so y'all are gonna have to bear with me on this one. See, this feat takes place in the Key of the Starry Sky Arc, which happens before Second Origin. But, this would not directly scale to the X784 characters and here's why: The Key of the Starry Sky versions of these characters can fight the Neo Oracion Seis, who are stronger than the original Oracion Seis, who could match X784 characters (KotSS Natsu matched KotSS Midnight while X784 Natsu matched X784 Cobra, for instance. The man even took hits from an even stronger Cobra so no, these are not the same). Thus, it's flat-out wrong to claim that these would scale to their X784 versions. Keep in mind that the Key of the Starry Sky Arc is already accepted as canon, for reference.

So, Erigor fights Bickslow and Wendy in episode 142. Bickslow can block his attacks and Wendy's Sky Dragon's Roar can match a spell of his. As such, their X791 versions should scale (Wendy's would be higher since this happened before Second Origin). And with this, the scaling chain begins, using the currently accepted scaling:

Base Wendy = 10.8 gigatons
DF Wendy = 43.2 gigatons
Base Sting = 10.8 gigatons (could damage a casual Post-Second Origin Base Natsu, meaning he'd perform better against a Pre-Second Origin Base Natsu, who is > Pre-Second Origin Base Wendy, who scales to this value)
DF Sting = 32.4 gigatons
Base Natsu = 64.8 gigatons
IDSM Gray/Initial ISDM Gajeel/BFDM Natsu/Emotion Amped Base Natsu = 129.6 gigatons
X791 Jura/Jellal/Laxus/Atlas Flame = 144.5 gigatons (Alvarez Soldiers become "At least High 6-C, possibly 6-A")
Fairy Glitter = 168.48 gigatons
HFDM Natsu = 209.3 gigatons
God Seed Doom = 289 gigatons (again, "At least High 6-C, possibly 6-A")
Emotion Amped DF Natsu = 518.4 gigatons

This has some X784 ramifications though, which I will list out right now.

Midnight is stated to be equal to Zero, so Zero scales to 10.8 gigatons (since Midnight >= Erigor). Given that DF Natsu's boost is a 3x multiplier, his base form would be 1/3 of this, or 3.6 gigatons. Here comes another bit of scaling, including some LFDM Natsu shenanigans too:

Base Natsu = 3.6 gigatons
Jellal/Strongest Armors Erza/X784 Midnight = 7.2 gigatons
X784 LFDM Natsu = 68.4 gigatons (Base Hades = Hades Form Franmalth = X791 Base Natsu = 64.8 gigatons)

As for those somewhat comparable but still inferior to X784 Base Natsu, like X784 Lucy and Wendy, they should downscale to baseline Large Mountain level+, or 2.65 gigatons.

So that's everything. FormatGodMitch is gonna kill me for this but I'll go down with the ship if I must 🗿 Real talk, I would like to hear you guys' opinions, just don't devolve into chaos please and thank you.

Last edited:
From the shadows I have been cooking up something crazy, and here it is. X791 scaling is about to get completely overhauled, because I have concocted something magnificent:

Erigor Creates a Storm: 6-C (10.8 Gigatons)

Yes, I've made a now accepted 6-C calc for X791, but it's a bit weird so y'all are gonna have to bear with me on this one. See, this feat takes place in the Key of the Starry Sky Arc, which happens before Second Origin. But, this would not directly scale to the X784 characters and here's why: The Key of the Starry Sky versions of these characters can fight the Neo Oracion Seis, who are stronger than the original Oracion Seis, who could match X784 characters (KotSS Natsu matched KotSS Midnight while X784 Natsu matched X784 Cobra, for instance. The man even took hits from an even stronger Cobra so no, these are not the same). Thus, it's flat-out wrong to claim that these would scale to their X784 versions. Keep in mind that the Key of the Starry Sky Arc is already accepted as canon, for reference.

So, Erigor fights Bickslow and Wendy in episode 142. Bickslow can block his attacks and Wendy's Sky Dragon's Roar can match a spell of his. As such, their X791 versions should scale (Wendy's would be higher since this happened before Second Origin). And with this, the scaling chain begins, using the currently accepted scaling:

Base Wendy = 10.8 gigatons
DF Wendy = 43.2 gigatons
Base Sting = 10.8 gigatons (could damage a casual Post-Second Origin Base Natsu, meaning he'd perform better against a Pre-Second Origin Base Natsu, who is > Pre-Second Origin Base Wendy, who scales to this value)
DF Sting = 32.4 gigatons
Base Natsu = 64.8 gigatons
IDSM Gray/Initial ISDM Gajeel/BFDM Natsu/Emotion Amped Base Natsu = 129.6 gigatons
X791 Jura/Jellal/Laxus/Atlas Flame = 144.5 gigatons (Alvarez Soldiers become "At least High 6-C, possibly 6-A")
Fairy Glitter = 168.48 gigatons
HFDM Natsu = 209.3 gigatons
God Seed Doom = 289 gigatons (again, "At least High 6-C, possibly 6-A")
Emotion Amped DF Natsu = 518.4 gigatons

This has some X784 ramifications though, which I will list out right now.
Agree with everything except:
Midnight is stated to be equal to Zero, so Zero scales to 10.8 gigatons (since Midnight >= Erigor).
How does X784 Zero scale to X791 people if they are stronger than before (like you stated in the OP)?

Man is just upgrading the verse so Wendy is stronger.
You're acting like that's a bad thing.

Nothing wrong with giving Wendy some love
It's 100% true in the way I know you mean but I can and will take this out of context to make you seem like a vile human being
Is that title a Spongebob reference
Correct
Cuz they true 😭

Kinda iffy on the thread since it’s a single calc compared to the 7-A consistency. This puts the weakest relevant side characters > what the strongest X791 characters currently are.
Chill on me even though they are true

Also the base form X784 characters are only a tier above so it ain't that bad.

Agree with everything except:

How does X784 Zero scale to X791 people if they are stronger than before (like you stated in the OP)?

You're acting like that's a bad thing.
Zero was always one of the upper tier X784 people. Key of the Starry Sky Arc Midnight got stronger to the point that he reached Zero's level (also Zero gets folded by DF Wendy anyway)

Getting ahead of ourselves here, not doing any of that in this CRT
Just wanna note that those who can one-shot someone on the level of X791 Base Natsu but aren't on the level of Jura (X791 SA Erza, Tartaros Arc Elfman, Kagura) should backscale to Baseline High 6-C (100 gigatons).

So one thing I am curious about is how we would reconcile Starry Natsu = NOS Midnight ~ GMG Jellal = GMG Jura >> GMG Natsu > Starry Natsu?

Just wanna note that those who can one-shot someone on the level of X791 Base Natsu but aren't on the level of Jura (X791 SA Erza, Tartaros Arc Elfman, Kagura) should backscale to Baseline High 6-C (100 gigatons).
Not exactly how it works tbh, they'd just be far higher

Btw, gonna add this to the OP too, how do we feel about downscaling characters like X784 Lucy and Wendy to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons) like how they've been downscaled to baseline 7-A currently

Btw, gonna add this to the OP too, how do we feel about downscaling characters like X784 Lucy and Wendy to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons) like how they've been downscaled to baseline 7-A currently
I mean it should be fine. There's definitely a gap but it's not shown as a massive one in X784.

LOL remember when Spriggan tiers were Baseline High 7-A+?

The calc is not exactly my favorite, I really don’t like cloud creation feats that use KE based on horizon speeds. I still think CAPE or Condensation is better, but like, it was already accepted by another Calc Member and I don’t really disagree enough to argue against it that much

So just put me down for agree cause I’m fine with it even if I don’t think it’s the best way to calc the feat

I honestly don’t think there’s any strong evidence that Wendy got stronger from X784 to Key of the Starry Night Arc, so frankly since Erigor’s feat is casual and Wendy matches him, this should scale to all the X784 characters in my opinion

I mean Erigor was already weaker than everyone in X784, so the fact that his amp makes him X784 Bickslow and Wendy level seems legit

The calc is not exactly my favorite, I really don’t like cloud creation feats that use KE based on horizon speeds. I still think CAPE or Condensation is better, but like, it was already accepted by another Calc Member and I don’t really disagree enough to argue against it that much

So just put me down for agree cause I’m fine with it even if I don’t think it’s the best way to calc the feat
Do we have an alternative end we can evaluate that uses CAPE or Condensation?

I honestly don’t think there’s any strong evidence that Wendy got stronger from X784 to Key of the Starry Night Arc, so frankly since Erigor’s feat is casual and Wendy matches him, this should scale to all the X784 characters in my opinion

I mean Erigor was already weaker than everyone in X784, so the fact that his amp makes him X784 Bickslow and Wendy level seems legit
The issue is that the new OS got much stronger, and the X784 people were as strong as the old OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back