• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sol Badguy
"Don't Cry It makes me feel Guilty...Get out before I change my mind"

Dante 4
"Though a Fight every now and then makes life a little more interesting...don't ya think?"

Rules: Both Combatants at 3-A
Speed is Equalized

OST: (Slipknot- The Blister Exists because why not)

Who Wins and Why?

Dragon Install: 3

Devil Trigger: 7

Inconclusive: 4

(Hope it's not a stomp; also this is DMC5 Dante vs Xrd Sol don't be fooled by the pictures)

I don't know the detail about the events regarding Sol's abilities but based off Sol's profile he only has little that would actually work on Dante.The only problem Dante would have with Sol is the resurrection and regen but he can use Sealing to deal with that.

Can you expand furthur on what he can do with Information Flare?Based off the profiles description of it Dante can resist it.

Information Flare is a phenomena when a ton of info was spilled into a certain space. It broke the said space and rewrite information and reality in that space.

Also it will merge the backyard and the world for a while which will destroy mind body and soul using information of the entire universe so he screwed.

Unless I'm getting something wrong it's reality warping with mind, body and soul destruction as a byproduct of that warping? If that's the case I believe Dante can survive it. Is the mind, body and soul destruction similar to Existence erasure?

What makes the mind, body and soul destruction universal in potency?

I thought Sol's magic like explosions and whatnot via information manipulation and the information flare was reality warping.

It just means that every single thing, every single fate, every single truth in the universe has information and each of them can destroy mind body and soul. You are taking a literal density of the universe with it.

It's both used for magic and info flares.

I don't think that makes it's universal in potency from what it sounds like the soul, mind and body destruction is just what the Backyard causes, not that all the information of everything that's in the Backyard universe is focused on a single object from the real world once it goes inside the Backyard.

ok.

@ShiroyashGinSan

I'm not entirely convinced yet.It sounds like the mind,soul and body destruction is used via reality warping or the overload of information, not using information manipulation to reform a person's body, mind and soul.

The former implies that the soul,mind and body destruction are just a side effect of being in the Backyard and the information manipulation isn't literally rewriting a person's body,mind and soul and is just a cause of taking in the information of the Backyard, while the latter implies the Backyard is using information manipulation to rewrite a person's body, mind and soul.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
No they are not connected. Mind soul and body has no connection to the Info hax. It's just that it's both passive.
So it's not info hax and just mind, soul and body destruction hax?

Yeah but sorry, I look at the scene a bit more and I found out that I was wrong.

It's not passive, it's just that it'll be activated if Sol used Dragon Install. Many scenes contradicted passive hax too. Again, sorry about that.

I know that Sealing works. Though what can he do to Mid-High?

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Yeah but sorry, I look at the scene a bit more and I found out that I was wrong.
It's not passive, it's just that it'll be activated if Sol used Dragon Install. Many scenes contradicted passive hax too. Again, sorry about that.

I know that Sealing works. Though what can he do to Mid-High?
Possibly BFR with Yamato, but that would be it.

But on the other hand Sol doesn't have much that can hurt or put Dante down either.It comes down to who would use their win button first.I know Dante doesn't mind using sealing against opponents he feels that can die but I don't know how willing Sol would be willing to use Dragon Install and it's seems possible that it wouldn't even work on Dante but I'm not familiar with the verse so I will just concede on it working.

Sol is much higher on 3A then Danye and has passive info Hax.

That's enough to kill Dante relatively easily

How high is Sol in 3-A? I'm pretty sure his tier rating mostly comes from "circular scaling" and Dragon Install.

And as stated by ShiroyashaGinsan, his info hax isn't passive and can only be activated in Dragon Install and even then Sol might not use it.

It comes from Justice and base Sol erasing everything in the universe by simultaneously existing. It's pretty casual so he's high even without amp.

He can amp himself up to 20X by Fireseal.

Dragon Install is WAY higher than even Fireseal could do.

Base DMC2 Dante can shit stomp Alternate universe Mundus who is superior to Argosax who was causing the Demon world to consume the Human World (I don't know if it was passive or not but eh) and base DMC5 Dante is unknowingly superior to those two by a large margin.Not to mention Argosax aren't baseline 3-A either and should be superior to Pluto since Paradox's interpretation is pretty unfalsifiable and accepted.

Pretty dope multiplyer, don't know think Dante has a multiplyer that big.How willing would Sol be willing to use Dragon Install or Fireseal in character?

Fireseal is his main weapon. But he uses amp when it gets serious. Same with Dragon Install, he doesn't use it until it gets serious for him.

Does most of Sol's attack with Fireseal involve fire? Because that would end up being real bad for him if that is the case.

Sol's power null wouldn't work on it, it comes from the Flame Heart amulet piece from DMC2 which makes Dante heavily resistent (practically immune in game) to fire and makes fire in general heal Dante.

Then yeah, Sol's flame don't work, but even then amps to physical punches are a thing.

I vote incon for now. Either Sol pulls out DI or Dante use Yamato.

Seems fair, but I will still have to stick with Dante.

Base DMC4 Dante is massively superior to various 2x and baseline 3-A's and has various forms and abilities that could easily counter Sol's attacks and has 2 methods to deal with Sol with 1 being something he would use completely in character at the drop of a dime.

Sol is also superior to various 3-A's and has Fireseal and Dragon Install which are more than 20x boost all together, it could be assumed that base Dante would be massively superior to base Sol and roughly equal to Fireseal Sol and Dragon Install would be far superior to DT Dante (Don't know about Majin Dante) but Dante could equalize that out with Dreadnaught form but Sol's only win condition seems to be Dragon Install information flare which it seems in character isn't something that he is willing to use that often or at least not as fast as Dante is willing to use Sealing.

I can see the fight starting off with Dante and Sol going at it and then Dante gibbing Sol or realizing Yamato doesn't kill Sol and then Dante would go for Sealing instantly but that's just me, so I still vote for Dante.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Then yeah, Sol's flame don't work, but even then amps to physical punches are a thing.
I vote incon for now. Either Sol pulls out DI or Dante use Yamato.
Counted your changed vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back