• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony di bugalu said:
Nobody has responded and I was waiting for someone to defend Sol, welp, incon FRA but I'm leaning towards Dante.
A bit dissapointed and sad that no one has yet, but I'll count you as Inconclusive.

My vote goes to Dante even more now due to the massive upgrades to his mind and soul resistance and reality warping/transmution resistence thing

Dienomite22 said:
My vote goes to Dante even more now due to the massive upgrades to his mind and soul resistance and reality warping/transmution resistence thing
Vote Counted

Regarding Sealing. From what I remember, Sealing is AP based and needs feats of working on people superior to you. Has Dante sealed people on Sol's level of 3-A before?

@Dragomasterxyz

7-B Dante used Sealing on Mundus who was 3-A or (low 6-C depending on your interpretation but this is likely wrong and requires more evidence to be believeable) but yea he can use on people massively superior to him in ap.

Either way, they are roughly equal with Dante actually having the upper hand when it comes to tiering so I don't sealing will be an issue really

I mean, how strong is massively superior? Like, is it comparable to a legit 20x multiplier with Dragon Install + the buff in power from Fireseal? I'm not getting values here. Especially if Sol sees that Dante has the upperhand in power, he's going to get serious and use Dragon Install. Not to mention he's not just going to sit there while Dante tries to seal him. How does this sealing work in the first place?

If a 7-B can seal a 3-A then that's more than a 20x increase which means Sealing works on exponentially larger tiered opponents or shows the tiering difference doesn't matter with sealing in DMC (on 3D level of course)

That means nothing as just because Dante gets stronger, doesn't mean his sealing prowess multiplied.

For example, Lucemo could seal Huanglongmo, and has sealed no one above him. Falldown Mode is astronimically superior. This doesn't mean Lucemon's sealing is increased in potency. His sealing is still limited to Huanglongmon's level.

Also, what is Sol's win/con here then? Seeing as Dante apparently got a buff in his resistance.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, what is Sol's win/con here then? Seeing as Dante apparently got a buff in his resistance.
With speed equal, Sol can't put Dante down. With speed unequal, Dante can't even hope to touch Sol.

Don't know, I think a possible AP advantage but Dante has ways to easily counter that and Dante is more than likely the one who is superior in this area.Other than that I think using other hax out of character? So it could be a stomp though I'm not all that familiar with GG to know what Sol can do.Best to get someone who knows Sol in here

Sol has sealing on his profile as well. Also how does his Power Nullification work?

Sealing comes from this it seems?

"He also made and confiscated the Ky's sword in Lightning The Urgent, which is able to create lightning and able to seal someone in subspace that slow time to near halt."

I don't think making something with a power gives you that power.

To be fair, I don't think you can argue based on "Dante as a 7-B sealed the 3-A Mundus" (and I still think it's questionable to consider a Mundus whose lower body half had been disintegrated and who couldn't even use any attacks aside from a small green laser and who would have died had Dante not sealed him still 3-A).

Dante used Sparda's power to seal Mundus. Yeah, he absorbed Trish (a fodder)'s energy in order to fuel its activatio, but the sealing technique he used itself came from a 3-A source, if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back