• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fourth-strongest Akatsuki VS. The Fourth Strongest Espada

Kisame Hoshigaki VS. Tier Harribel: Battle of their respective organization's sharks.

Kisame is fused with Samehada, and Tier is in her Resurreccion. Speed is Equalized. Will the Tailed Beast without a Tail put Tier six feet under? Or will the Tres Espada cut down Kisame? Let's find out.

Who wins?

Kisame:

Tier: 1 (HST Master)

Incon: 1 (Jo-Smooth)

Halibel has been proven to be able to manipulate the water of her opponents attacks, while Kisame (and i don't think any Naruto character) have been able to do so, plus she has her standard hollow abilities so in terms of their "powers" I'd say Halibel has the edge. But Kisame's energy absorbtion is a pain to deal with up close. She would have to be careful up close. If Kisame is able to absorb her water and energy attacks then I don't know who'll win, but if not I give her the edge.

Harribel

Yes Kisame can absorb her Reiatsu upclose. And his Super Water Shark Bomb can absorb any attacks she attemps to fire to counter it. But Harribel can manipulate any Water he uses in the 1st place. Any water attack he makes is just gonna be repelled and thrown back at Shark Boi while Shark Girl can still retaliate with her Blade itself as another alternate method.

He can still very much fight her in close quarters and steal her energy to regenerate. is just that this is more decisively on her side with Water Control and AP.

my point exactly

Tier can hold her own in close quarters and can ez clap Kisame with water at any given time

Tier holding her own doesn't change that she's getting energy sucked, and that said energy just helps Kisame regenerate. And he can suck a ton with just some contact.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Tier holding her own doesn't change that she's getting energy sucked, and that said energy just helps Kisame regenerate. And he can suck a ton with just some contact.
Then tier falls back and kills him with water

While nothing stops him from following as she falls back.

Also, kill him? You talk like the AP difference is so big he's gonna die in short order once she starts using water.

Back