• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the loyal ones vs the god and angel

itachi and kisame vs deva pain and konan

round 1: sick itachi and pain cant use chibaku tensei

round 2: itachi has no stamina issues

round 3: same as above but kisame is fused with samehada and pain has all 6 paths

Round 1:

The way I see it;
Itachi genjutsus konan and ends it there with incap or death depending on genjutsu used
Kisame tanks majority of konan's paper jutsus with Samehada blocking and absorbing her charka considering their speed he should be able to get in close enough to do so or can also use massive amounts of water to neg the paper.

Pain really at a disadvantage here, if itachi and kisame push up on him itachi will easily find out that shinra tensei has a cool down and form a plan with kisame to win, probably something having to do with samehada and amaterasu. I think the only thing helping pain is his speed so he could definitely catch them off guard with it and shinra tensei them.

Round 2.

Itachi absolutely spams amaterasu (spreads) and kisame likely gets negged by absorption path and asura path.

Round 3.

I think round 3 Pain can win against them, given kisames best ability in samehada is his bubble shit it'll get absorbed and basically just have a strong kisame .

Back