• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

It's literally meaningless boasting from some delusional, self-absorbed hermit who hasn't showcased any feats to put him at that tier. No different than someone going around L.A claiming they're god.

Self Love said:
It's literally meaningless boasting from some delusional, self-absorbed hermit who hasn't showcased any feats to put him at that tier. No different than someone going around L.A claiming they're god.
That's sort of ignoring his role in Morrowind which backs up his claims in Skyrim, tbh.

Lol.

Neloth is literally the most powerful mage of House Telvanni and one of its acting councilors in Morrowind, with his sole superior being Divayth Fyr, who's the true recluse of the house. He's so old he calls a 200 year old elf a "baby" and never shows himself to be lying or arrogant.

He's not delusional when he says that the Dovahkiin isn't on his level as a mage, or that the College of Winterhold Archmage is a weakingly next to him, or that he could take Miraak as his student. He's confidant and certain of his capabilities, and isn't ashamed of admitting it. This is a naturally Dunmer thing to do, to know your capabilities, be proud of them, and not give a **** what others will think.

Hell, there's the fact that he can teach you Conjuration, and is admittedly >>> The Dovahkiin up until you reach Lv. 90 or so, at which point he'll refuse to teach you as he doesn't want to be surpassed.

That alone shows that he's superior to a non max-leveled Dovahkiin at least in Conjuration Magic.

Seemingly scaling to the PC

Self Love if you don't like the way he is you should make a CRT about it, this is kinda going in circles at this point.

You can use stuff that happens in gameplay if it's not contradicted, and him saying that you ca surpass him if he teaches you more (which insinuates you haven't at that time) doesn't really seem gameplay affiliated at all.

There's also the fact that he resisted Miraak's mind control, and isn't impressed by your power when you use Unrelenting Force, even mocking you. He also fights dragons and boasts that he wields powers they can only dream of.

Or Neloth could have some resurrection ability. Some mages have that. Specially when you consider how Neloth maintains his immortality.

Resisting Miraak's mind control is just resistance, not an AP feat.

Not being impressed by Unrelenting force doesn't mean shit and none of the dragons he fought are Low 2-C

Gothren is Neloth's superior. Divayth is clearly more powerful than the other mages to such a ridiculous degree that scaling others to him is unfounded, you might as well scale Ulfric to Paarthurnax. Even in Dragonborn, Neloth's feats are laughable compared to Divayth's. He failed to replicate the Briarheart ritual performed regularly by Hagravens, getting his apprentice killed in the process, and needed you to help out with it, while Divayth single-handedly found a cure for corprus. Neloth considers heart stones, of which there are dozens on Solstheim alone, a valuable commodity, while Divayth collects daedric artifacts as a hobby and invites thieves to steal them, knowing full well they'll fail. Neloth struggles with Ash Spawn attacks, while Divayth thrives during the blight as it gives him something to research.

Neloth doesn't really even scoff at you if you tell him you're the archmage, he acknowledges your deeds as impressive and desires to take you on as an apprentice. Even Savos, whom he admits is better than him in restoration magic (wards specifically).

Also Neloth teaches Enchanting, not Conjuration. Staff Enchanting is presented as his thing. Nor is he immortal, that's the point of his fascination with Briarhearts.

I'm 100% with Self Love on this.

All of that doesn't change that there is legit dialogue that acknoledges that he's a better mage than the Dovahkiin even if they are the Archmage.

Being a better mage then Archmages is nowhere near Low 2-C. It doesn't make sense for Neloth to be Low 2-C when Godlike mages like Mancar Camoran are only High 4-C.

Should Dremora Lords be City Block level? They should be at least that since they are probably stronger then Apprentice mages, and considering that they are an expert level summon its possible that they are comparable to Expert mages who can collapse entire tomb complexes.

Really? Thats awesome. Some people have been saying that they are around High 8-C and i thought that they are definitely higher then that. I can't wait for them to get added. We will finaly have some more interesting matches.

Ancient Falmer were very strong. It took 500 ancient Atmoran companions who had gear enchanted by Ahzidal in order to stop them.

Those were Snow Elves before they were corrupted.

Modern Falmer are pathetically weak all things considered. Their best bets are probably the leftover Dwemer technology, like the one who has access to a Dwarven Centurion.

Glad to see everything is coming together well, but I don't understand why Dagoth Ur is 2-C. Can someone explain that to me?

Anyway, Dagoth is Low 2-C via scaling from the Nerevarine, which is stronger than the aspects of Hircine, which should be stronger than Barbas who was compared to the Dovahkiin.

Also, scaling to Vivec since he exists beyond all linear time.

Amaranth, anon Anew AE I, which is said to have occupied the passageways of Heaven and Earth, because everyone above and below asks Amaranth, anon Anew AE I, if they cannot find the passage. Amaranth, anon Anew AE I, is the Godhead who caused to be visible. Amaranth, anon Anew AE I, stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Amaranth, anon Anew AE I, the post:

The One and One (An Inelegant Number) who crosses the middle of the Z the Centerex without calm, may his name be I and no other, for he takes up the Center of it in sleep. The path of the Stars in the Sky should be kept unchanged but will not, for he Dreams in the Sun and now has Dreamed of Orphans, anon Magne-Ge, the Colors he still wishes to Dream.
~ Michael Kirkbride​
Anu is here.

Wait, since Anu is the opposite of Padomay. The physiology is existent in this case? Also the "1-A" keys are mindless (bar Anui-El), that means that those keys are innaplicable in versus threads?

Back