• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

Damn, Matt made a dank lore post.

Anyway, got a question: Talos gained CHIM after Vivec did (I presume at least), so has he officially replaced him? And should the Nerevarine have gained CHIM, being that it is after Talos (since Uriel Septim is already a thing), have they replaced him as Ruling King?

There can be more than one person with CHIM in the Aurbis but not if they're directly opposite or connected I would think.

even though I know several things about Chim I do not know what skills it gives you when you get it, what does it allow you to do?

a lucid dream based on an extreme effort of selfishness in which the idea of I AM and I AM NOT clash .... I know the story ...

So, what's the stance on Peryite, and him being the weakest prince? I know he is refered to as such in Skyrim, but I've heard several rebuttals to the statement.

Can I have permission to create a profile for an Imperial/Aldmeri/whatever civilization battlemage?

People haven't been dwelling much into the Art of Magicka in the Elder Scrolls, which they are extraordinarily powerful except for J'zargo. A class of certified war mages or battlemages is highly prominent in TES warfare.

The profile will be based on canon class system in lore: Sorcerer in ESO, Battlemage primarily in Oblivion or older games, and Nightblade in ESO. I will use Legends as Visual preferences of a guideline. Consider the profile is more of a class stereotyped by mortals in TES. It would provide more insight of what an average Magicka user fights in Elder Scrolls.

Here is the list of abilities that I compiled for the possible profile about this class. Possibly, I think it could be either hybrid for all magic users or split into individual profiles for each class.

I need expert evaluation before going through with this.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There can be more than one person with CHIM in the Aurbis but not if they're directly opposite or connected I would think.
...That's kinda dumb.

I mean, what's the point of being Ruling King of the Aurbis when there are other Ruling Kings equal to you?

I know, I'm saying it in a hypothetical scenario.

Nonetheless, this is pointless banter. I'll stop now.

I already hear sentences that are going to arrive like "Nerevarine has no CHIM" and "C0DA is not Canon"...It will be fun!

Also, I just understood what this quote from Talos meant:

"You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Royalty = CHIM. I love TES writing sometimes.

Jubal >= Nerevarine > The Vestige > Hero of Kvatch (Sheogorath) > Dovahkiin >= The Agent (via Warp in the West) > Eternal Champion >= The Apprentice

I may be horribly wrong though.

Hero of Kvatch pre-Sheogorath would then be between The Agent and Dovahkiin I'd guess.

And non-boosted Vestige below Sheogorath, obviously.

the vestige has beaten molag with the temporary power of the divine and the hero of Kvath has ceased to be such when he became Sheogorath.

mmm I think it should be like this

Jubal >= Nerevarine > Dovahkiin >=The Vestige > Hero of Kvatch >= The Agent (via Warp in the West) > Eternal Champion >= The Apprentice.

Vestige > Dovahkiin > Nerevarine >>> Champion of Cyrodiil > Apprentice of the Battlespire > Eternal Champion >> Cyrus > no one cares

Ultima Reality said:
Vestige > Dovahkiin > Nerevarine >>> Champion of Cyrodiil > Apprentice of the Battlespire > Eternal Champion >> Cyrus > no one cares
How the freak is Dovah that high? Due to Tonal hax?

Ultima Reality said:

wait, the Vestige should be at least on par with the Dovahkiin, he has the Thu'um which offers him a huge advantage

Ultima Reality said:
HoonDing Cyrus should be above the Vestige.

Being the HoonDing is not related to power whatsoever, it is literally just weaponized Plot Armor.

Doesn't stop Cyrus from getting his ass kicked by Vivec and having to bullshit his way to victory.

Protagonist of Legends. I haven't touched it though.

Would the Nerevarine have resistane to death hax from being able to wear moon-and-star?

Good point. Forgotten Hero could be either Low 2-C or Low 1-C depend on how you interpret Mecinar's consolidation over the Clockwork City. The hero has the option of becoming a god or fighting against Mecinar as a mortal.

The Make Way God is most certainly related to power, him making way and leading his people to victory like the name itself alludes. Not to mention that there was a reason Vivec believed his bluff, plus Michael Kirkbride ranked him as the second most powerful being below Talos and above Vivec. Granted that is when he is making way of course but we assume him at the height of his power since that is the only time when he shows up.

KongKing23 said:
Good point. Forgotten Hero could be either Low 2-C or Low 1-C depend on how you interpret Mecinar's consolidation over the Clockwork City. The hero has the option of becoming a god or fighting against Mecinar as a mortal.
Oh ... something similar to Schrodinger's cat.

Back