• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

He steps out of the Time Chamber as he causes all the oxygen in the chamber to massively accelerate and cause the atoms to split causing a massive explosion.

(He uses his power to contain the explosion within the room)

@Divine "They won't mind. Trust me. We will see stranger things in the cities."

@Jacky "AHH! MY LEG! Yo-you broke my leg!" Enraged, the lightning started coming even faster now.

@paul You reach the city and you see various species ranging from humans to beasts resemble something out a lovecraft novel.

@Faruel "An alliance would most certainly be helpful. I accept your off-wait...How do I know your not in line with the enemy?"

@Yung "Or you could take care of an issue that's been a real pebble in my shoe. Yeah there are these guys who call themselves "The Composites" you have the option of dealing with these idiots and I also keep my end of the deal. Sound fair?"

@goji Various little critters wandered around but they ran of in one direction. Something big was coming.

@Kiryu (over the ocean?

@Dragon the Enclave seemed to be held up in a mountain base called "Raven Rock" a few miles north of your position.

@overLord They shriek in pain but survive long enough to reach you and start swinging.

@TNG (will you start soon?

@junko You a similar site to Ava with a wide array of species in the city.

@totadile "Sure but how can I keep up? Surely you've caught on by now that I cannot fly."

@Psycho You reach the exit but a scream can be heard behind you. It sounds...familiar.

PsychoWarper said:
He steps out of the Time Chamber as he causes all the oxygen in the chamber to massively accelerate and cause the atoms to split causing a massive explosion.

(He uses his power to contain the explosion within the room)
@Dusty

"Alright, I guess we should head onward, Can all of you fly? If not, I can bring you along if you'd like." As Samael says this, several platforms of light appear around him.

Ava decides to stop a more human looking person and ask them for directions to a place to eat or sleep.

"The Composites, huh?"

Yuno wasn't sure of what to make of E's proposition...but regardless.

"I'll take you up on your offer."

@Dusty

"I am only faithful to the Goddess Illumia and to the Temple of Light, one of the teachings I was given from a young age was that the light of justice should eradicate evil from every corner of the world ... and then I made a promise to E ... "I say, to then nock an arrow at my bow.

"When I see him again ... I'll burn him until he turns to ash!"

Kuroko looked over at Samael, surprised to see that he had been following the Faunus. He was silent for a moment as he considered his options.

"Alright," Kuroko said, deciding to trust Samael for now.

"To the nearest city then." Samael dispells all but one of the light platforms and places it under Kuroko, he then proceeds to fly towards the nearest city, carrying the platform behind him.

Tommy Redwave began to be assaulted by lightning, but he laughed heroically through the pain. "A broken leg will be the least of your concerns, evildoer. Villainy RECLECT!"

A wave would then be shot out with the soul goal of pushing the electricity away from himself and at this darn troublemaker.

Using the pain that he just inflicted upon himself he creates a Submarine. "Get in there. I'll create the water that you'll be transported in once you do."

Though surprised to be carried by the light platform, Kuroko remained silent as he allowed himself to be carried.

I am knocked back several meters by the monkeys' assault, which isn't actually a lot considering my size.

My crystal changes color back to blue, as i try to finish the battle by conjuting diamond staligmites under the beasts to impale them

So that's both of them gone, my next move is probably to figure out what the surrounding area is like and how compatible my powers are with the inhabitants.

Alexander then asks for he nearest populated areas close to his locations

I place another cigar in my mouth and light it with a snap before looking up

"So... who might ye be?" His accent still showing through clearly.

Alright, time to meet the locals.

I appear in front of Raven Rock in less than a microsecond, having flown faster than light to get there almost instantly.

@Dusty Raider. . . Flying into the air, I take a martial arts stance, crossing my arms and fire a blade of wind at him, attempting to cut his weapon in half. I am ready to take evasive maneuvers and dodge any of his attacks.

@Everything It pinned a place called "Trigo Tropois" it also revealed that at two of his fellow "allies" more specifically the nue and Ava. It also said many others are fast approaching the city as well. Perhaps they were grouping up?

@Overlord Your attack works and impales the 2 two apes resulting in a victory.

@Yung "Great! I'll update your info pad with their location. They should be our current level. I'll radio all my boys in the field to let em know not to attack ya. Since it's on own level I won't teleport ya...now get out of my castle, the exits that way just head straight. Shoo. Git."

@goji You were exactly right. A flying three headed croc has flying towards you. It was wearing a bluecap and was carrying a package. "Delivery for the monitor killer!"

@Totadile The beast hopped right in.

@psycho "I'm the ghost of Baba. Someone killed by one your friends." It seemed unusually cheery.

@Faruel "I see you are only against communism but you are also a true American at heart I shall as you say." He gave a salute.

@Dmua the crowd was basically right next to you at this point. Someone walking up to you. He wore purple shades and 70s style clothing that clearly hasn't aged well. "Sup? You want some of this sick nuka-cola stuff?"

@Divine,kiryu,Crimson. Your info pads light up telling you that two PCs are in the city.

@Junko one of the more noticeable character seemed to be a golisopod https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Golisopod was using it's extra arms to cut up suishi at a small time suishi bar. You also find Ava rather quickly.

@Paul You can see the nue from a distance. They seem to notice you.

@Dragon You nearly cause a soldier to soil his armor. "What the?! Who are you?" He asked with his gun trained on you.

@Spider He jumped down into the pit arena. "Come on hunter! Catch me!"

@standuser You now stand before a dirty man wearing random junk. "I didn't see you approach...You here to buy a slave or what?"

"Well, here we are then. It would seem like a good idea for us to stay together, so we should go find these other two here in the city." Samael begins walking in the direction the info pad is showing him.

Tommy Redwave smiled at this and looked up to the sky, laughing heroically. "Hahaha! It seems that I have bested villainy yet again! Of course this is to be expected from someone of my caliber. Tommy Redwave knows no true rival. Hahaha!" The toy then began to walk away from the corpse. "Now, where do I go now..? Justice shall guide my way!"

@Dusty

"So, Liberty Prime? Will you help me in the fight against the horrid monster? Together we will drive out the darkness through the sacred light of justice!"

"I see everyone is headed towards Trigo Tropois, while it is dangerous to hang around so many others who could possibly kill me, its also dagnerous to lack information and look suspicious and out of place. Still before I head there its best to have a safety precaution."

At that point Alexander uses up more than half of his energy to create an exact durplicate of himself, even with the same powers, though with half its maxium energy.

"So objects require an equel cost of energy when creating them, good to know, isn't that right me."

"Yes, though before we go any further its probably best we clarify the name thing."

"Fair enough, I'm the original so I go by Alexander and you go by Alex."

"Seems simple enough though how are we explaining this to the others."

"Well we wish to hide our abilities from the others so its obviously because of a enemy we encoutered on the way to Trigo."

"Problme is would they believe that."

"Why not, its not the strangest thing to happen today and its not like anyone knows what the inhabits here can do. Also just to be clear, when we were split our powers split, I have the Air Manipulation and you have Healing as well as Force Fields, and no one has Cloning or Power Stealing."

"I see no reason to go against that, it seems the best option. I am the back up in case you die after all, so its best I have the powers geared towards survival. So let's walk to the town now, we can recharge the power lost through the cloning using the air on the journey there."

WIth that Alexander and Alex walked towards Trigo Tropois while talking energy from the air to recharge both of their diminished energy.

Jumping into the arena. . . I gesture with my hands again, and conjure a hard gust of freezing ice. I attempt to freeze this lizard man, and since the ice is magical, it wouldn't kill him just to freeze him in place.

Back