• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boredom of a Monster Game Thread. Let’s go

Krosos suddenly appeared in front of E once more. “We have at least 10 potentially more on the way. It seems one of candidates is one of our own. Your armor and weapons expert, Draedon.” E’s eyes widened at that. “Interesting. I don’t want him getting anything on par me until the end game got it?”

“It would be unfair to the others if I didn’t sir. They should sport the same durability and attack power. I’ll summon them now.” Teleporting back to the white room, Krosos touches the circular symbol once more causing to call the candidates forward.

Suddenly a bright light envelopes your body and now you find yourselves in strange stone room standing in front of a rocky throne. Sitting upon it was a 20ft humanoid of black and white. His body was in a strange bone white exoskeleton that seemed to bend as he moved. The head vaguely resembled a crocodile’s skull with yellow eyes. Everywhere that wasn’t covered seemed to reveal some dark substance that resembled muscle.

He grins at you all as he talks. “Welcome to my dimension. You have a special purpose here.”

Loki is on ground, feel weird.

With that thought Loki flies up to see who has the most baggy clothes to grab.(Yes a bat with a hole in it's wing can fly.)

"I would hope so my lord." Draedon bowed and turned his head to Ren to speak again, standing at his full height

"We have been summoned by the lord, of course for reasons unknown even to me." Draedon's voice was full of amusement as he glanced over the other nine candidates

Gasp Mari releases as she looks in front of her in awe. Staring at the being sitting upon the throne with eyes which long for entertainment.

She bowed and quietly waited for him to continue speaking, ignoring the other 9 summoned along with her.

Ren jumps a bit as he feels the bat grab onto him. He takes a deep breath to calm himself and says “Ah so we were summoned.”

A white-haired young man, clad entirely in black, including a hood and face mask, sits on the ground. He doesn't say anything, but he does look around at the other summoned.

Thinking.exe

The man fixes his orange sunglasses, as he stares onto the giant insect thing before him, moving his katana to the shoulder as he points towards the being with the right hand.

"Now hold on big buy ! Just who the hell do you think you are to tell us what to do !"

A red beam went right by the man's head, courtesy of Draedon and a floating small circular device not even 1 inch in diameter

"He is now your lord, I recommend waiting." Draedon spoke, even more amused then before

“Now now Draedon, I’m not anyone’s lord and you there, the bowing girl, stop that. We are all equals here. As for you...” E looked at Leonidas and then everyone else. “My name is E. To cut to the chase, I brought you all here to kill me or at least that’s the end goal of this adventure.” He stopped talking for a moment, wanting to gauge everyone’s reactions before continuing.

Draedon loudly laughed "I see your boredom has gotten to you! Overwhelming power is the end of the road for us, and you want to be the final test." Draedon sounded more serious then before, clearly considering the moves to even get to E's power.

The man gives a death stare to the robot, before returning to looking at the giant E.

"Alright then ! Let's cut right to the action !!"

He says as he pulls out a glock from his pants's pocket and shoots towards the colossal being's head ... unironically.

"Right now none of us here would even be able to lay a scratch on him by any means, don't waste your ammunition." Draedon stated

Mari stands up, quietly absorbing and digesting E's words before speaking.

"To be in a mental state where you'd call others forth with the purpose of killing you; that's truly... b-bittersweet." She says, the outline of a smile appearing on her face.

"However, even I can tell that it'd be difficult to achieve... I'm just a small girl, I couldn't kill anyone, let alone a demonic creature such as yourself."

The bullet connects with E’s forehead as he made no attempt to dodge it. It bouces right off having zero effect.

“We aren’t at that part yet. Also I’m not a demon. I’m an abomination to be sure but not a demon.You see I want to watch each of grow and power first. I want to know more about the fighters who will end me. I’ve been alive for millions upon millions of years you see and in that time I gained a appreciation to stories and legends of heroes going out to slay an evil villain. Stories of drama and action! I wish for my end to be like that. Defeated by a worth opponent or opponents if you work together but you have to get the strength to face me first. Any questions?”

"Absolutely not, let us begin upon our adventure, and the universe will feel our final battle!"

“You do you honestly. Decide who you want to be little bat. You decide what tropes you wanna invoke.”

Mari nods with a slight smile, still not sure how she could become powerful enough to defeat him.

'Will he empower us?' she thought to herself.

A soft, yet giddy giggle released from her mouth.

The bullet connects with E’s forehead as he made no attempt to dodge it. It bouces right off having zero effect.

“We aren’t at that part yet. Also I’m not a demon. I’m an abomination to be sure but not a demon.You see I want to watch each of grow and power first. I want to know more about the fighters who will end me. I’ve been alive for millions upon millions of years you see and in that time I gained a appreciation to stories and legends of heroes going out to slay an evil villain. Stories of drama and action! I wish for my end to be like that. Defeated by a worth opponent or opponents if you work together but you have to get the strength to face me first. Any questions?”
... bullet fail.

"What the hell are you even ?!"

“You’ll probably run into a few boss like entities yes. Honestly it’s pretty hard to avoid conflict in this place for too long.”

As he read her very thoughts, E responsed to Mari’s mental inquiry “Yes at a certain point I’ll give each of you a power boost. I might give it to someone early if I’m impressed with them.”

Suddenly Leonidas would E’s voice inside his head “I’m a lot of things. Right now there is nothing in your power set that can harm me. Do you have any questions?”

"cool this feels like going to a masmora full of bosses and i guess there's some kind of treasure"

"I hope this experience can be a challenge for me, XD" Xavier said excitedly, his life was boring, he spent it reading Doctor Who novels but now he could live in one of his adventures

A figure emerges from the shadows. Slightly masculine, but nevertheless, obscured by the darkness. It's hard to tell just who they are, but they seem to be in the same predicament the rest of them are. Only, they've been staying silent, simply choosing to watch with their mouth shut. In their hands, they're holding a pair of dice, gently bouncing them up and down, catching them at long last as their dance with gravity comes to a dramatic end. A gleaming grin cuts through the darkness, and a sultry, feminine voice is soon to follow.

"Sure. I'm game."

"I was wondering when you would show yourself." Draedon turns to E "Have you anything else to give us or shall we leave now?"

Back