• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

"I suppose you should probably look at that device of yours" Samael says to Leon as he looks at the Dragon, still awaiting an answer. [*Nudge nudge wink wink*]

"Oh look, it's the glitching girl from earlier." I tell Alexander. "Hey! You need help or something with that thing?" I call to the girl.

@Junko With it's dying breath, the creature attempts bring you down with it. Tucking its limbs inward and beginning to float, it let out one last roar before tearing apart its own body by wrapping reality near it. Trying to kill the nue.

@Psycho "You are in the time chamber from the dbz universe located on level nine. Exit is to the east."

@Dragon there seem to be three main factions in the area. E forces, the Enclave from the fallout universe, and...the pickle warriors? For Army figures it displays the five in the chain of command. Cooler from the dbz verse, Dexter leader of the shadow cores, Sarge, Krosos, and E himself. Every name is a link leading to extra info.

@"When I said E took everything, I meant everything, he made sure I only remembered my attachments. Enough to torment me. I don't remember their names..." He seemed to be on the verge of tears again.

[this is why I need to find my glassess]

Nue glitches and dissapears out of the Endermans suicide attack, she reappears by Jared and Alexander. "I am g-o-ood~ ." She says while glitching.

"I am sorry. I cannot resurrect someone unless I have some concept of who they were, but still, if you ever do regain your memories, let me know, I'll do what I can to help you get them back. I suppose the only thing to do now is carry on."

Samael looks at the info pad, trying to determine where to go next.

Its probably best I don't use That on her, any advantage I get from it definitely wouldn't be worth the possible disadvantages.

@Kiryu "Your are on the the outer rim of level four."

@Spider "Yeah whatever just get to it." E teleported you to a high platform above a fighting a arena. A little below you. The lizard guy and two of his alien goons were next to him. They were apparently cheating to win the match below.

@DMUA "Hello cheater. You are on level three. Near the entertainment district."

Seeing this, Kuroko looked out across his surroundings. Deciding that he'd rather not stick around here, the Faunus jumped off the side of the ship, starting his trip to find a way out of this level.

"I'm no cheater, I'm just good."

Alane looks around for stuff to do

@Everyone looking for the info pad to find out where to go. You find regardless of where you are a town or city is never far away and you can always find one easily. However the main thing the pad points out is the massive elevator in the center of the dimension going through all the levels. It guarded but still it's there. It also points out the size of the dimension with even the smallest level spanning hundreds of galaxies.

@dragon During E's search for allies, he soon stumbled across the dbz universe. After wiping out the Z-fighters he convinced Cooler to join him in his quest. For a full list of cooler's abilities see https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cooler

@Dmua The lights and flashy music could heard from the nearby entertainment district. Various hoops and hollers from various party goers filled the air. It almost like it was coming toward her.

Leaving behind the ship, Kuroko continued on his way, looking for the nearest shoreline so he could head on to the mainland.

@Dusty

[Heck! I'm late!]

I point my bow at the demon.

"By the sun!" I exclaim, throwing against the demon a flurry of solar arrows, which i teleport them in order to hit him in every direction.

"Hmm... Looks like there's a bit of noise coming this way."

Alane figures it's not worth it, and mimics a fork, hiding in some inconspicuous location and observing the scene

@ Overlord You are teleported to a massive colosseum of some kind. "Since our last combatants just sorta...left. We have a new newbie to destroy! Behold his opponent or should I say opponents? Behold the twins! Two massive ape like creature burst out of cages that dropped into the arena.

@Dragon "Dexter is the murderous leader of the stealthy shadow cores. He is well known for his utter brutality and his famous Ion cannon. Due to age restrictions you must register you age before continuing. Trust me, it gets pretty dark. Krosos is the most powerful reality wrapper we have seen. His most well known victory was against Bill Cipher. He swore to sevre E after he freed him from his ten million years of imprisonment. Sarge is the current leader of the commandos. The backbone of the army that focuses on being as well rounded as possible. After the betrayal of Daks, the former leader, Sarge was next in line for the position. He commands his troops with stunning efficiency and is the loudest You'll ever meet...trust us."

@DMUA The party was literally moving in her direction "Come on guys we gotta get a few more in!"

@faruel the demon teleported away from the arrows and decided to pull a rather cliche move by teleporting behind you "Nothing personal kid." He would swing his jagged claws up to slice your back.

@Kiryu you would find the shoreline rather quickly. You can see a city in the distance but it was a ways away from the shore.

In a blink of an eye I teleport myself behind the demon.

"Yeah, nothing personal!" I exclaim, pointing a solar arrow to a millimeter from his neck and shooting.

@Standuser The nearest place was called "Paradise Falls" it's picture seemed something out of a post nuclear war era.

@Both apes rush you. They seem to prefer physical strength over brains.

@Faruel The demon teleports behind you again with his claws at the ready...again. "Oh yeah? This is so UNpersonal I don't even know you!"

That's unfortunate Ava thinks after seeing the birb pop.

She then begins looking on the info pad for where to go next.

Charging straight at me, how folish.

"KYAAAAA !"

The crystal in my chest glows yellow, as i shoot dozen of lighning bolts at the monkeys.

I teleport again ... away from the demon, across the room.

"And I tell you ... the power of the sun is limitless, LIMITLESS!" I shout, and then shoot an arrow towards the floor, generating an explosion large enough to destroy the room.

[Solar Energy Manip allows me to absorb solar energy, so I should survive by absorbing the part that comes towards me]

(I'll be watching endgame for the first time while I wait for the others. Don't try to spoil it. I know Shrek dies.

"Ah, so it's time for me to bring it, as you say? Very well! I will be bringing it very much!" He shot waves down at the ground, his Wave Propulsion technique, and shot out the window to meet the kid. This was gonna be fun.

@Fareul "Well technically the sun can be destro-" he was cut off by the explosion which was apparently enough to severely injure him. He teleported away almost immediately after the explosion E's telepathic voice kicked in again. "Ya know, in hindsight I should have a stronger, more mature demon but whatever. You pass I guess..."

@Jacky the cold midnight air surrounds you as you move up. The artificial light from the various signs and buildings in the city illuminated the night. Your opponent waited for you at the top of the building.

(Another one of these tests, huh? I seem to be one of the last people to teleport...)

Yuno had stood silently and considered her options as E began teleporting the others away.

"I just want to go home."

Now, the power scale is far higher now than it ever was before. Destroying Universes!? Is he joking!?

Yuno did feel slightly stronger than before, but she seemed to be determined to teleport and train to become stronger.

Why? Simply because, she's terrified. Terrified that someone like E could exist, terrified that others even have the potential to reach that strength.

Yuno knew that the only way to be completely and utterly safe from a person like that, is to be stronger than them. She couldn't go back to her own home world and hope that E won't destroy it one day.

She had to be able to protect herself from his fury.

"I'm ready to get stronger."

Words which Yuno under her breath, however, she was sure that E would hear those words and acknowledge her request.

After looking at the info pad Ava decides to look for an exit and leave the room.

Tommy Redwave met him at the building top, his gauntlets glowing with amazing justice energy. He stroked a dramatic pose. "I do recommend you stand down now. Most does who approach me are not so lucky as to walk away with their life. I do not wish to take the life of a mighty beast such as yourself!"

Either way he raised his gauntlet to the sky and let out a pulse of wave attacks all around, hoping to show off his strength

@Spider "Yeah whatever just get to it." E teleported you to a high platform above a fighting a arena. A little below you. The lizard guy and two of his alien goons were next to him. They were apparently cheating to win the match below.

Using Nature Magic, I attempt to mind control them into coming with me. . . With a few gestures of my hands and verbal recitation of a magic spell, I attempt to put them under my command. This would be my first attempt at magic against other people I would ever make.

Dusty Raider said:
@Totadile The creature couldn't keep up since it couldn't fly. E's telepathic voice strikes again "Really? No fighting? Ya just run? Your gonna be a boring opponent."
Recovering from his initial fear. He replied. "Yes, in a corn maze which tends to be the lair of the most terrifying beast to my kind I will use hit and run tactics. But I think I know how to face this opponant."

Speaking to the strange creature. <Look, do you really want to fight? I could easily stay up here, and cut you to pieces with various arts, or We can concede that I won. And you can join me. What do you prefer?> He shows how he could fight him through water and through pain recursion, and then shows how working together might leave him ultimately better off.

Back