• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

@Dragon While House was elated, he couldn't help but feel strange. Like he was being manipulated. He held back any signs he thinking about this. "It's located on the far ends of this level. It's on the opposite side of the level from where we are."

The Divine Phoenix said:
Samael gets up and then looks at Leon. "You can create things, correct? If so, we might want to work together, we both have the ability to create, I could help stabilize your ability."
"...Yeah, that would be helpful." i respond, after thinking about it for a bit.

"Right, I'll take care of it as soon as possible. Have fun testing out what you can do, you can ask the ring questions and it'll answer them. Be back soon with the blueprints."

I fly off in the direction of the factory, my [COLOR=EC8E18]desire[/COLOR] for stealth dimming down my orange light so it's easier for me to get there undetected.

Alane, seeing the doot disarmament, takes one final maneuver.

They throw themselves into the air in a roundhouse kick, spinning with their leg outward.

But they don't land just anywhere.

The area between Alane's Thigh and Glutes makes contact with their face, unleashing a powerful blow.

"GLUTUS ROUNDHOUSE!"

@Spider "Oh I agree! This truly doesn't much sense does it? Well neither does E so I guess it fits. As how I know I'm the strongest? A certain someone behind the screen bothered to give me a theme song!" https://youtu.be/gwlC89-X-oc With that he burst foward faster than opponent thus far even making a crater where was standing.

@DMUA A weird voice that came from no where yelled "KO NON LETHAL TAKEDOWN!" The doot that was knocked away from her was now up for grabs.

@Dragon The was surrounded by soldier. They wore black armor made the enclave armour look like a crappy cosplay at best. They had a symbol the resembled E's head exoskeleton armor on there shoulder bits.

It was impolite to take another girl's trumpet, so, Alane left the dooter on top of her unconscious body as she wandered off, putting her hat back on and the money in her pocket.

My head gets covered in cosmic power, with what appear to be fake galaxies floating inside my head.

"Yes, let's go."

I soon follow after Samael.

Assuming a martial artist stance, David attempted to grab the opponent's arm, while his entire body was charged with lightning, and elbow his opponent in his groin.

I dunno if I should make a follow up comment on the other thread or just wait for the GM to say something

Back