• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

@faruel (your in the dimension already lad.

@Jacky "oh please, like a literal toy can mess with me? After E gave me these powers I've been unstoppable. Your nothing but a child's play thing." Purple lightning would descend upon you at a faster rate than before while darkness would cloud your vision.

@Spider "I'd say this is going well guys...guys?" The lizard who could apparently resists the mind control got up clearly annoyed that his minions weren't listening. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

@Yung E got uncharacteristicly excited upon hearing those words. "Yes! Yes! YES! That is EXACTLY the type the of attitude that will see you through to the end! Say...I like you. What say we make a deal?"

@Paul there is a door outside right behind you. Outside is what appears to be a absolute dump. "You are at level five. Dumping zone."

@Spider "I'd say this is going well guys...guys?" The lizard who could apparently resists the mind control got up clearly annoyed that his minions weren't listening. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

I mentally, but wordlessly command his men to knock him out. I will then take him into custody, along with all the rest of them.

@Dusty

[Ah OK]

After hearing E's voice telepathically, I leave the room, looking for the others who have been chosen and perhaps finding the exit.

@Spider the lizard effortlessly knocked out both men and turned to face you. " You there!" He aimed some sort of blaster at you ready to fire at a moments notice.

"Well that depends entirely on you. You don't die immediately. But then it depends on your own desires. What do you want out of life?" Fulton asked the strange creature.

Why did I have to get stuck in the garbage dump? She asks herself before looking around

"Hello, is anyone there? Preferably someone who doesn't want to kill me though." She waits a bit for a response before continuing forward.

"That's what you say child, but I am more than just a toy for your amusement!" Though the electricity he was having a hard time dodging hurt, he chose to stand strong. "I am a force of good. I am the enforcer or lady justice herself. I am what bad guys fear and what good people love. I am...Tommy Redwave!"

There was an explosion of wave energy to cancel out anything coming his way as he charged forward with his gauntlets, in the direction he last saw the kid. "Now come out and face me like a man!"

Flying into the air, I take a martial arts stance, crossing my arms and fire a blade of wind at him, attempting to cut his weapon in half. I am ready to take evasive maneuvers and dodge any of his attacks.

''Alane continued to observe the crowd in silence''

@paul A voice above her spoke "Oi. Sorry miss. We were digging out a shopping mall here but the project is getting relocated east of here in New Terria"

@Yung "Let's say I give you your power boosts before others in exchange for a favor? I'm certain the others will band together but I want you to oppose them at every chance you get. Remember sonce you get your powers before the rest you'll always have an edge...until they get their's but that is besides the point. What do you say?

@Overlord The ages seem to have been empowered by lightning increasing their strength and durability. The voice on the interom said "oof".

@totadile "I want to eat more people! They give news voices to use and powers to give!"

@jacky the blast hit it's mark , apparently he wasn't expecting you to aim well enough but you got lucky. He was sent flying onto the next roof over. The darkness and lightning would cease its effects on you.

@Kiryu Your pheromones were causing various snake and lizards to swarm around you. Congrats you now have army of 10-Cs with a few having poison manipulation. Surely you are the most powerful character so far.

@Faruel You find you blasted a hole leading outside. An old robot could be seen walking the lifeless wastes.

@Dragon The pickle warriors seem to be a bunch of Rick and Morty fans who found a way to turn themselves into pickles and are trying to spread the superiority of the pickle. No one take them seriously. For the enclave, the pad provided this article

Code:
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Enclave
@Edward the nearest town seemed to be called "Riverwood". It was different because was less...up to date with the rest of world.

@Crimson (what level were you on?

@Goji E's telepathic voice kicked in harder than ever. "you are now free to do has you please."

@Junko you appear next to a massive spire that acted as a control tower. Your pad buzzed you are in "trigo tropois"

Inflicting pain on himself through scratching his claw on his body not enough to bleed, but to leave some temporary pain. "Then you will be able to live and eat many people in the future as lomg as you work for me. Do we have a deal?"

Yuno was shocked. She didn't expect such a proposition from E.

(Oppose them at every turn..?)

She didn't like the idea of going against people who had been in the exact same position as her until just now. However, even in the previous world which she inhabited, she slaughtered children simply for her own security....An act which she wasn't proud of, and took absolutely no pleasure in committing.

More than anything, Yuno wanted to live. To be able to return home and live comfortably with her friends and family.

So, there was never a question of whether or not she would take E's offer.

"How exactly should I go about opposing them?"

"Haha! Mighty evildoer, you should know that there is no one who can withstand the might of Tommy Redwave, servant of justice!" There was a faint dun da daaaaa in the distance before leaping over with a JUSTICE PROPULSION! He hopped onto the other rooftop and readied his gauntlets. "I suggest you surrender now."

Enemies absorbed the attack.

• ROAR OF ANGER
My crystal turns red as i create a storm of fireballs towards the primates.

Kuroko was at least glad to have a few friends with him, noticing the various reptiles following him. The Faunus continued on his way, walking at a steady pace.

@Psycho You make it the exit and doors swing right open. You can hear a familiar scream behind getting closer.

@Goji The people in the gunfight around you seemed to have stopped firing once the "random monster" showed up.

"So, since we're heading to the nearest city, I somewhat doubt our dragon friend here will be able to enter there, unless he happens to have a less conspicuous form."

@Dusty

"Oh ... what do you think of an alliance then? I'm sure that together we will have a chance against him ... not now, but when we are stronger we can kill him"

Back