• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

Ava looks at the gold E coin and memorizes it's appearance and weight. She then looks at the menu and plays eeny, meeny, miny, moe to decide what to order. She lands on a parfait but after hearing sushi she decided she wanted that too.

"I'll take a sushi plate too." She says

@Standuser the man laughed. "You think you can afford em all?"

@Divine gang your was brought to you fresh from the kitchen.

@Goji "Ya see many people have monster trouble. I think if you checked the bounty you'd find a few good jobs that pay well and will boost your rep ya know?"

Samael eats the sushi. "What at an unusual sensation, I assume this is what "tasting good" means."

[Doesn't Kuroko still have snakes with him?]

@Dragon "Lucky for you, we happen to at odds with each other he doesnt see us as a threat so he doesn't take us seriously but that will change sooon. I'm assuming you aren't on his good side either?"

Samael looks at Nue, somewhat confused. "Do those wings eat food for themselves or do they just bring the food to you?"

"I don't. That's why I'm gonna steal them and you're gonna die." Before immediately freezing his entire torso and shattering it with a punch.

Ava looks at Nue and her wings eating. She then looks towards her own food and begins eating.

@Dragon "For armour we have the standard set as well as tesla armour even you fancy energy weapons. We are growing a small army of deathclaws at there strongest. We multiple fat men...the nuke launchers. We also have a job for you. You some of there best ground vehicles can blast at 50 tons or more. If we could get our hands on blueprints for those weapons, our number of casualties would go down considerably. We have located a factory where these vehicles are build so this may be our only chance. Will you help us?"

@Goji. "Good to see we understand each other. Would you like cooked meat from that monitor monster you killed? It's still fresh."

@standuser The slave form near you. An elderly man walks up to you and asks "Is there any way we can repay you for this wonderful thing you have done?"

Teleportation was David's go to strategy for hunting enemies, so far. He entered into the Pit Fighter's barracks and began to search for the lizard man. Interestingly, he lit a fire with his index finger, which floated off said finger before floating off towards the lizard man's location. David then followed the fire towards the enemy's location.

Samael finishes his food. "Well, that was refreshing, with that taken care of, I believe we should head out of the city, E is sure to send more people after us, we'll look for a good location to defend as our base of operations, after we have made one of those, we can head out to seek more opponents if they haven't already come to us by then or look for more allies."

"If you can clean up that mess, I'd appreciate it." I reply while pointing at his shattered torso and still intact legs. "Also, do you have an idea where he keeps his money around here?"

@ Divine gang. "There should be many abandoned bases from old war groups if we looked for them." The dragon spoke up. He didn't seem interested in eating.

@Spider After following the light you find the dead mutilated body of the lizard. A voice called out from the darkness. "Did you honestly think this would be as easy as the others trials?"

@Dmua That's it. She was pushed to the limit. There was only one option now. Its time...for DOOTALOVANIA! https://youtu.be/3d7coxhZQm0

"I can agree with that."

I look at my coin, that i didn't spend since i wasn't hungry, and then i try to duplicate it. It works! A perfect replica.

I try again. It seems the coin got stuck in space-time.

...maybe some other time.

Samael gets up and then looks at Leon. "You can create things, correct? If so, we might want to work together, we both have the ability to create, I could help stabilize your ability."

"Yes, I will. Now as evidence of our partnership, I will give you a gift."

I open my left palm and it glows green before the glow centers above my hand and forms into the shape of a green ring with a symbol on it. The ring flies off in a direction, spatially warping through walls without causing damage to them before appearing in front of Mr. House.

[COLOR=0f4f34]Robert House of Earth. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps.[/COLOR]

The ring flies onto Mr. House's preferred ring finger.

"That will take care of your physical problems."

Alane starts flipping through the dootmanku, though, she's eventually blasted into a now thoroughly pulverized wall.

After the blast though, she got up and ran past the opponent, firing a doot at her behind while they were off guard

@dragon "Yo-" He stopped himself one he was restored. He couldn't help but gap his mouth. "I don't know to say! How can I ever repay you? Surely there must be a way!"

@Spider After following the light you find the dead mutilated body of the lizard. A voice called out from the darkness. "Did you honestly think this would be as easy as the others trials?"

"Why, do I need a trial that's harder than the others?" "What's so special about me?"

"You can repay me by helping me take down E. Now where was that factory you mentioned?"

Now he's [COLOR=EC8E18]mine. They're all mine! [/COLOR]

@spider "I can't read minds but apparently E has something planned for that other girl. Anyway he told me to test you." He stepped out from the darkness to reveal a plague doctor mask and hood. He wore a leather jacket and resembled a hardcore biker. "Ya wanna know why I know I'm stronger anything anyone has up until this point?"

Back