• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

Ava turns after hearing someone talk to Nue.

"You were summoned too? Would you like to come inside with us and talk?" She asks the newcomers

One of Nue's blue wings looks at Samael. "N-o-o-o-o-pe! I'm fin e." She says while her left arm becomes a mess of missing textures.

"Your wings kind of look like mine, could you be a fallen angel too?" Samael looks over Nue with interest, he then turns to Ava. "Sure, the more we stay together, the better our odds, while normally I'd be fighting alone, these kinds of circumstances benefit from a group effort."

Ava looks over at Nue

Something tells me she isn't actually fine. She thinks to herself

She turns back to the others

"Glad we agree on that. Well then after you."

Fulton makes note of that. In his mind he already knew the next step. Establish a base of operations. Now that he was close to a town, that meant the first step was to get the authorization needed to make the house in the area. Which meant talking to the townsfolk to determine the local laws, and property liscenses required to do so, and make sure he didn't flub something up along the way. So He'd try to talk to the townsfolk, and see if they knew who he should talk to about it.

@Goji you see someone sitting toward the end of the cave. They motioned for you to come over.

@Dmua A few of the party goers gave her some coins. 1 sliver, 3 copper and 15 plastic. The other pulled out her own trumpet.

@Divine gang. "So what exactly is the plan for now?" The dragon asked.

@Spider The bug backed off but the lizard was nowhere to be seen. Your info pad beeped informing you of his location, apparently he went further into the pit fighter's quarters.

&

@jacky The pad points straight to an elevator in the center of the level he was in.

@Totadile "my name is Jim by the way."

"E said we'd get new powers later on, so for now it's just to get stronger, I suppose, maybe we should consider making a base of operations, a place where we can go rest and be safe from attacks" Samael answers the dragon.

@Dragon as you go further into the base the high tech yet sketchy stuff you saw. Reptilian death machines being grown in tubes. Various weapons stack piles. You name it. You soon reach a big staircase leading upwards. "The President is just ahead. He asked to see you alone. Get to it."

"That seems like the best option," Kuroko commented as he stretched his arms out. "We could hide out somewhere where that guy couldn't find us."

"I doubt we'll have trouble finding foes to improve ourselves, as for making a base, we could do that ourselves or try and hijack someone else's. Also, do any of you want to eat? We are in a restaurant after all."

Ava also takes a seat.

"Let's order something to eat then. As for the base thing I agree that having a base of operations would likely be helpful."

@Divine gang "No offense but if you think you can hide from E your dead wrong." The dragon said. Almost as if to prove him right, E's telepathic voice entered the mind of all PCs. "Hey I noticed they some of you think you can hide from me in my own dimension. To that I say no you can't I've been watching all of you chumps and I know every move you make. Just lettin ya know."

@Standuser "Well here we are" after a bi of a walk your reach the holding cells. Various species of various age, gender, and health could be seen in the cells. They all looked miserable. One guy kept hitting his head against the wall and didn't stop despite the blood on his face and wall.

"We're not trying to hide from him, we're just trying to have a place that'd be easier to defend from the people he inevitably will send after us. I realize hiding from him in his own realm is a foolish idea. Also could any of you recommend anything to eat, as I said, I've never had food before."

"Nice to be working with you Jim." Fulton looked around the town for someone anyone to talk to get the lay of the land here. It would take some timw before he felt confident enough to strike at the elevator, and he needed to gather information before he could do even that.

Kuroko let out a low growl in response to E's telepathy, his pheromones being given off as his dragon aura briefly flared up before dissipating. "No good to get angry," The Faunus growled to himself, before looking back up at the others. "I'll just have whatever kind of meat is available."

@Divine E's voice kicked in "You do know your dirt frickin' poor right? Tell you since I'm in a good mood..." All PCs would surprised to find one gold E coin in there pocket or hammerspace. Also the menu haf literally every dish known to man and then some.

@Dragon At the top of the stairs you would find a massive computer screen that seemed like a bit much. It flickered on to reveal not President Eden but Mr House. "Hello. It's a pleasure."

@Goji "First of thanks for getting rid of that pesty monitor. He's been causing nothing but trouble for ages! I was curious if you'd be interested in steady work?"

[Now how the fork did I miss this]

Dusty Raider said:
@Dmua A few of the party goers gave her some coins. 1 sliver, 3 copper and 15 plastic. The other pulled out her own trumpet.
"Right."

Alane put her hat away, then immediately made a quick "TOOT" into her trumpet, sending a shockwave of sheer doot power at the opponent

Back