• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

Yuno heads out towards the exit and walks outside the castle, using the info pad to move toward the location of "The Composites" which E previously spoke of.

Osborn takes a puff of the cigar before saying "Friends? Do ye mean the people I arrived here with?"

Summoning forth a torrent of water he had it encircle the submarine driving it up into the sky, while he did that. He sought an exit to the corn maze to another area or perhaps the place where it was foretold he would get an upgrade, constantly having the submarine behind him.

"Hi there, my name is Ava. What is your name?" She asks

Is she a Bethesda character or something? She thinks to herself

Nue smiles. "I am Error: Nue~!" She says while 2 of her blue wings glitch. "I'm no Bethesda character, how dare you say something so rude." She thinks to herself.

@psycho "Yepises! They ARE your friends, right?" She spoke like an infant.

@Totadile and Jacky your info pads lit up and the map pointed to a city called "Trigo Tropis" it seems that everyone was headed there but the problem you are several levels away.

@Yung You would soon find the entrance to a series of tunnels but far off the echoes could be heard, it was a female voice "It's been so long since we were deleted from the wiki and sent here. With these new humanoid forms and new powers, we should be able to atleast make it into the Fc/Oc wiki. First, role call, I composite ant am present.

@Spider he just barely moves out of the way. "You want me?" Using his remote to summon the beast he was controlling during the match, a large, bulky, insect creature " You have to get through him first!" With that he out of the arena and you had one angry bug staring you down.

@Faruel "I have told you already I shall help how ever I can."

@goji "Yep! There no return address which is hard but it's a reward or thank you letter!" He gently puts the box down. "Well I have other runs to make!" With that he zoomed off. E's telepathic voice pushed in "Good lord, what a chump."

@standuser "Do I look like the kind of guy who jokes chucklenuts?"

Knowing where the others were was nice, but the problem was it wasn't exactly possible for him to get there, so instead he decided to focus on this level find some place nearby he could hole up in, and concentrate his power to build up his strength. After all the elevator was the only way between levels and he had no access to it, but perhaps his companion did if so. He'd need to build up a strike force to get ti the elevator, if not he would need to live here till he could develop a means through the upgrades E talked about perhaps to get to that level. So with that thought in mind he punched himself once more to create a pair of binoculars sk that he could see further than normal, and find the best place to hole up for now.

@junko

"Well are you hungry? We can look for somewhere to get something to eat." Ava said as she walked around with Nue

Dusty Raider said:
@Dmua the crowd was basically right next to you at this point. Someone walking up to you. He wore purple shades and 70s style clothing that clearly hasn't aged well. "Sup? You want some of this sick nuka-cola stuff?"
[I feel like the GM forgot that I turned into a fork and hid, but alright]

"...."

Assuming a martial arts stance, I motion for the bug to attack me, and I would then flash my palms at it with a flurry of blows that would propel massively strong currents of wind at it's mandibles, stinger, eyes and wings, in attempt to disable it.

@Faruel You both appeared in Trigo Tropois. "I believe a bounty board is nearby. Perhaps som training against common thugs and bandits will aid us. Also you little device is blinking." Your info pad was informing you that you close to the others.

@goji He was already gone and the box was sitting there waiting to be opened.

@Dragon he pulled out a radio and started talking "We got somebody who wants to talk to the president...Trust me. This one is ...different....got it. Over and out" he hung up the radio. "Follow me. Try anything funny and you'll regret it." The soldier turned around and motioned for you to follow.

@Dmua "Hey guys! Look! I found a fork for in the middle of nowhere!" He started twirling it around. He seemed a little...in the clouds.

@overlord "Okay folks we got one more match for ya tonight and trust us it's gonna insane!...literally." A single small cage fell in but didn't move.

@spider The beast had no wings and while rest was crippled but it did a charge attack heading straight for your current position.

@standuser "Follow me to the back. That's where we keep em." He got up and motioned for you to follow.

@Totadile a small remote town that was out of the way of city life was close enough. It had a real calming vibe to it.

@

"Ah, a new destination to head to!" Redwave grinned as he stared at his info tablet. "Time to head out. Adventure!" He ran off towards wherever would lead him to this place.

''I mean she never said she '''didn't''' want something to eat'' Ava thinks as she starts looking for a restaurant or somewhere to get food and sit down in.

Fulton heads for the small town where he lands the submarine, and dispersed the primordial water. Landing, still cautious if course, he asked his current traveling companion "I'd like to know a bit more about you if that's alright. I'm Fulton, and what would your name be?" After he answers he'd ask the question "Do you have the authorization needed to travel between levels?"

Alane detransformed from fork form and clocked the guy across the face, shattering his sunglasses

"I take offense to that, thank you very much."

Alane looks down at her jacket, and seeing it's still perfectly buttoned, looks back at the guy.

@Divine and gang You see the two in question and on the way you pass whatever's going on here. https://youtu.be/m2MIJRHaqA4 A load of people seemed to crowd around the little dancer.

@Dmua A record scratch could be heard as you glock the lad. He had it coming but the party goers didn't see it that way. From the crowd a girl who seemed a bit..."larger" tried to square up. "Nobody beats down these noobs but me!"

@totadile "There is no need for authorization if you are strong enough to get to it. E respects strength you see. In his mind if you're strong you deserve everything. So we could simply attack the elevator but we should until we see the amount of guards and form a plan."

@goji It's a note and three silver coins. "Hello. You don't know me but you helped me so much more than you could understand. I mean it, if I could meet you in person I'd like to ask you somethings. Go to where you killed the monitor. Also those coins are called E coins. Each is worth 100 earth dollars if that makes sense."

Alane looks around her, then takes off her fedora, holding it out for the crowd

"Anyone who wants some music should probably give their tip now while they still can."

"Wow,This worths a lot! But i think this is a trap,It just don't seems good...But ok,Im going to this completely non suspect cave again." Going to the cave.

Ava finds some place she assumes to be a restaurant.

"Come on let's go inside Nue, we can rest and talk." She says as she heads in.

Noticing the bug charge at me, I merely somersaulted over it, and used the power of nature magic to fly, using the winds to carry me through the air at my intended target. I would force him to make the creature go away.

Samael approaches the glitching person. "Do you need any help with... that? Anyways, we're part of the group that E summoned, the dragon is with us."

Back