• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boredom of a Monster Game Thread. Let’s go

@ Over The gate seems to be activated via motion sensing. It opens the moment you get close revealing the commons district.

@ DaReaper “I could have given you a map of the surface city and the under city if you asked. I’ll let you off the hook for now but don’t pull any stunts like that again.”

@Lou You successfully kill and drain the rat of blood however you hear a low feral hissing sound coming from behind you. It’s some sort of animal that appears to be a cross between a komodo dragon but it had fingers resembling a gecko’s. It seems to be in the process of swallowing it’s prey, likely another rat, and it seems to have set its eyes on you.

@ Zephyr and Oliver You see the district before you enter. It’s like a massive dome that’s as tall as a skyscraper and wider than a base ball stadium. You reach the door to the shopping district, as you enter a eerie silence fills the air as the hustle and bustle of the commons district is cut off by the gate closing. The place is pretty quiet save for song playing over the intercom in the distance . The Shopping district was one gaint shopping mall. However the place is almost completely empty save for a few people left doing some late night shopping. Thankfully a phone store seemed to be right at the entrance.

@ Goliath and Ren Even though you were far apart when you both started heading towards the Battle Buffet. You reach it at about the same time. The Outside was stylized to look like a Chinese restaurant. The moment you reach the joint, you can already hear the sound fighting. Explosions, gun fire, thunder sounds, animalistic growling, amongst others various noises got louder as you approach the doors.

@ Yung You come across a place called “Drag and Ruth’s Karaoke Dinner” the sign above the dinner had the name of the establishment and a cartoony picture of a green dragon and red headed woman winking.

"Lucky for us," Zephyr notes as he goes right into the phone store, but stops at the entrance, checking to see if E was nice enough to leave him money.

"I prefer to have a map that I can expand upon easily, now if you'll excuse me ill be going to see what the outside of the city looks like. If you have anything more to say to me now is the time." As Draedon said this the last communicator he had was flown over to Loki's position and started to float around him with the map open

Last edited:
(The thing isn't the weight it's the effect on his flight his main body is 2.4 in and wingspan 11 in, he basically lost control of a wing)

Startled Loki quickly comes to an understanding and puts in the two cards he is carrying in it before getting it on the dead rat. "I hope this is not touch control. " Loki says jokingly.

Xavier also stops, he looked in his wallet to see if his money changed to that of this world if not, he hoped that at least the money would be the same in this universe as his world

"I hope it's not a joke" he thought

@ Zephyr/Oliver In your pocket you find 3 gold coins with E’s face stamped on to them. Everyone will find that they have these as well.

@Over As you enter the scent of hundreds of different food dishes filled your nose. Pasta, seafood, southern style, baked goods, if its a edible kind of food it was here. Even the alien cuisine seemed interesting. One of the nearby stands was selling some deep fried “space chicken” on a stick.

@ Mida/Ren Upon entering the fighting instantly comes to a halt. The place was bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside. It seemed to be one singular room that was as wide as stadium and the ceiling was as high as a skyscraper. Blue and black floor tiles were built in a checker pattern. Surprisingly that’s all it seemed to be. There were 10 others fighters already throwing down when you entered however they immediately stopped and glared at you. One of them had a more friendly look. He was a sliverback gorilla but he was twice the size he should have been. He approaches you and begins to speak “Hello there! You fellas look new. My name is Rojo and I’m the owner of this establishment. I’m guessin’ you fellas wanna pick the food you want over before you start crackin’ skulls eh?”

@ DaReaper As you step outside the city walls you are immediately met with the sounds of animal calls and various shrieking nocturnal predators. It seems the city is surrounded by a sort forest of mushroom/tree hybrids.

""Ah, I suppose I did do some experimentation with Spores about 100 years ago, I wonder if some mutations happened for some research"" Dreadon then set up a shielding device that covered 10 meters of area and summoned two machines to dig into the ground to set up an on-site laboratory

Mari decides to sit down in the diner. asking her waitress for a water. She thought about ordering food, but then realized she doesn't have any money.

once Draedon had cleared out about 50 square meters worth of area he summoned 10 new helpers, standing about 10 feet tall each to begin working on his on-site Laboratory "Unlike the usual laboratory you need to make the second to bottom floor personal quarters for about 15 people with all of the necessities for life, other then that the Reactor core and all of my equipment stay the same." Draedon ordered as he flew to the surface and used all of the misplaced dirt and rock to cover up all but the direct entrance to the laboratory in an air-tight dirt seal and stood, waiting for his helpers to complete their work, though they were about a quarter of the way done.

The map zoomed in to the wall with a golden thing beyond it and Loki heard a female AI voice speak "Draedon appears to be outside of the map in unknown territory, would you like me to create a portal to his location? And before you ask my name is Skuld." Skuld stated, her tone clearly a bit annoyed

(If you need an image of the portals think of Cyborg's boom tubes)

"No I just don't like asking questions straight up but I still have one. Are you built to accommodate shapeshifting?" I explain.

"You mean this device? No, Draedon probably made it this size on purpose, and you would need to ask him to lower the size if you want it to accommodate you, which the best option to do that is go to Draedon, but he can be annoying if you get him started on upgrades and the size of his devices." Skuld said with the annoyance still in her voice

"Did you read my power card, notice you are on the back of a dead rat. It will become a vampire in less than a day under my control." I say calmly.

"Unless you want it incinerated I don't know why your notifying me, its not like its any use for me or my information, I know what a damn vampire is." Skuld said in her usual tone

Draedon's helpers finish the laboratory, with every personal quarter awaiting customization and exactly 10 meters high and 30 meters across (think it of rectangular) since Draedon's helpers decided to expand the quarters, though he didn't have an issue with that.

@ Over “First ones on the house.” The man at stand said in a very dead tone. Poor man must be working the night shift. He removes the case keeping the chicken sticks from getting cold and motions for you to pick one you like.

(Sorry this took so long will post more shortly)

"Thanks man !"

Leonidas says his appriciation to the seller, as he takes the chicken stick that looks the most plump and begins chomping on it.

@ Goliath and Ren. Suddenly the right wall split open revealing a door way. The moment it opens the smell of food fills the room. The Overseer pointed in its direction and said “Go pick a dish or two first then come see me.”

@Yung If Mari looked through her pockets she’d find she did some strange coins with E’s face stamped on them.

@ Zephr and Oliver Turns out they do use E’s coins surprisingly. The store assistant gets something called a info pad which doubled as a phone and computer. They say that the price will 500 silver coins but they could take one of the golden E coins and just give you change back.

"Well hey, that works."

Zephyr immediately sets the infopad up, starting to look for information on the world he's been brought into.

Draedon's Laboratory finished construction in 2 minutes, as draedon entered his Laboratory he summoned his personal AI assistant Skuld in an almost, almost human form, with somewhat pale skin, red eyes and long length emerald green hair, although entirely mechanical she scoffed and spoke to draedon in her usually annoyed tone

"Can you at least give me some warning before you just throw me into a physical form?"

"Now where is the fun in that? Anyways I thought you might enjoy having your own stomping grounds to be while you work."

"Really? I wonder what has gotten into you to show anything except for dead calm and amusement."

"I have allies to keep alive right now, I can just reconstruct you if you die, I can't reconstruct entire people without significant knowledge on them." Draedon responded

"I'll begin working if you don't mind, I need to keep track of everything. So bye!" Skuld's voice was no longer full of annoyance as she exited through a portal into her room, which she decorated with a suit of armor, and a Imperial Red and decorative Gold wall and ceiling, and a black carpet for the floor, all lined with personal air conditioning and easy access to a work area

Back