• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boredom of a Monster Game Thread. Let’s go

(Fine)

Annoyed that he missed he lands without a word before saying. "Is he really necessary to come with us?'

(What else am I supposed to call the person who is rushing across streets and into gates and shit without any care for the hero thing lol)

I sigh and step forward saying, “Mr. Reddro was it? I don’t really know any of these people so I can’t speak for them but I really don’t wish to cause any harm. In fact I would much rather help and protect others if possible.

(I should have probably been more specific with E calling the characters heroes. The characters don’t have to be total saints. The thing that makes them “heroes” is that fact that they kill E in the end. You can be as evil you want to be up until that point or they can be a hero the whole if they want to be or just morally gray. You aren’t locked into a specific way your character has to act. Just do what your character would do.)

(Also Leonidas needs a chance to react to the electric whips if we’re going to go that route. Forcing actions ain’t okay.)

As all of... that goes down, Zephyr has decided to take a different route. His first stop would be the nearest phone store, if such a thing exists in this world, so he can get information on his location and the place he's been sent to.

Draedon seems focused once more looks at Reddro and speaks "I as well can't speak for anyone else here but if I wanted to hurt, kill, or destroy anything I would already be in the process of doing it, besides that I can cover quite an area with my transportation, but be warned I do what I see fit, you may not agree with my methods oh Officer of the Law." As Draedon says this he Heals Leonidas for the minor damage he caused him with his whips, now no longer electrified but holding onto Leonidas
(I should have probably been more specific with E calling the characters heroes. The characters don’t have to be total saints. The thing that makes them “heroes” is that fact that they kill E in the end. You can be as evil you want to be up until that point or they can be a hero if they want to be. You aren’t locked into a specific way your character has to act. Just do what your character would do.)
(Ah okay, I was going to stick to Draedons Chaotic-Neutral regardless but yeah)
(Also Leonidas needs a chance to react to the electric whips if we’re going to go that route. Forcing actions ain’t okay.)
(True and edited accordingly)

As all of... that goes down, Zephyr has decided to take a different route. His first stop would be the nearest phone store, if such a thing exists in this world, so he can get information on his location and the place he's been sent to.
Xavier follows her, not out of curiosity or harassment, he just wanted to avoid the group, they were already generating a bad problem with Leonidas

Zephyr noticed Xavier following. "That group is a rowdy one... I'm more accustomed to working off on my own. What about you?"

Reddro stared down Draedon as he spoke “I’m sorry but while your in The City of Trop Tropous the law is the authority not you. Recall your machines and talk to the mayor if you have suggestions regarding the security of the City.”

@ Zeph and Oliver While phone stores seem to out of the question, a strange floating mass of writhing tentacles with a single floating eye in center tries to flag you down. It voice sound heavily distorted but understandable. “Greetings friend! I see your new here. At least that’s what I heard going now in City Square. Do you need help at all? Everyone gets lost here on their first trip.”

"That... actually is exactly what I need. I was looking for a place to find information on my location relative to the rest of the city, and what sort of shops were around here."

"Oh I'm just keeping an eye or twelve of things, I like to be informed on whats happening in my area. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to the edge of the city now." Draedon turns and opens a portal behind himself and walks through it, caring not for anything that would happen on the other side.

I pull the cards out of my pocket and hold them up for Loki to take and then turn back to Reddro and say, “Once again I really don’t know these people. All I know is that I don’t want to cause any problems here.”

“Well technically yes! I’m a artificial organic life form designed by the mayor himself to help new comers, at least in this district. I intend to help your friends over there once we’re done here. Currently we are in the commons district. Once a part of the shopping district. They had to split due to arguments the overseers had to over if they should focus solely on food products. Commons is heavily focused on providing food services. I suggest visiting he Battle Buffet. You can pay for meals or challenge someone to a battle for theirs! One of the overseers visits that place often. He might be able to offer more since my knowledge is strictly limited to this district.”

@ Everyone at the starting point “You’re all off the hook. Do me a favor and smash any of that individuals cameras. They are a violation of privacy laws. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

@ Lou You see a rat in a alley dragging a pizza behind it not too far from the group.

@ DaReaper You appear right next to the city wall separating it from the outside. It’s surprisingly empty with even the buildings being a 100 or so meters away from the 50 meter high wall.

"Interesting, battles to pay for something, that is not seen every day, but Yeah, We need a medium such as a telephone or Similar, any electronics store address can work"

Draedon used the space and quiet to create a massive holographic perfectly accurate map of the city, and and used a portal to go over to Zephyr and Xavier, desummoning all of his cameras as they had served their purpose

"Is there a problem that would require my expertise here?"

"A battle buffet? An easy way to earn money is what i see it as, you should go to that battle buffet to earn yourself some money, ill grab Leonidas for you, but first-" Draedon looks at Xavier "Is there any way my expertise in creation of things can help?"

“It’s just down the street to the left!” The overly cheery mass of tentacles responded. Turning to Draedon “Hello sir! Are you lost as well?”

"No, I just made a map of the entire city, it is highly unlikely that I'll be looking for anything except for threats and ways to earn money that aren't errands, id likely enjoy some beasts to fight or something that can be automated." Draedon stated

"Really? anyway before you run off i believe a way for us all to be able to contact one another and share the layout of the city is necessary."

Draedon proceeds to create ten small devices that would be easy to carry, no larger then your average cell phone and functioning as a way to call and create/look at maps before levatating one over to Goliath, and flying over to hand two others to Zephyr and Xavier

"Take these and call me when your done, you should have the map in there as well, before you ask how to call me look for my face plastered all over the top spot in the phone button." Draedon then leaves through a portal to the main group and gives them all 1 device each before turning to Reddro and stating

"Would you like an on-hand map layout of the city? that's the only reason I put those cameras up, to get a map."

Mari accepts the device from Draedon, before walking down the street, searching for an establishment to relax inside of. Just a place to eat and relax.

"Thanks," Goliath says, grabbing the levitating device. He looks it over in his hand, before roughly stuffing it into his pants pocket.

After this, Goliath walks down the street, in the direction of the Battle Buffet.

As soon as he gets close to it he actives the bite and sucks it dry. He did the math if he and his rats bite every three hours he would need to do it for 4 days to get one hundred but that is a bad idea.

Leonidas gives a single glance at the device, then immidiately throws it away, because f*ck that son of a trashcan.

He looks for a way to get past the gate blocking his way to the other part of the city.

Last edited:
Back