• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

@paul You seem to be in a room filled baby toys. In the center of the room was a birb like creature that stared you down. "You stumbled into wrong crib mister!" With a puff of smoke the creature wasin the cockpit of a floating sphere. "I'll make you super dead!"

Okay, he just killed someone.

I create orange manacles and chains around the murderer, tying him up and making him unable to move.

Ava creates some screws and tosses them towards the sphere, while manipulating vectors so they have significantly more force.

@everything and standuser Strangely enough you both are teleported together you appear to be in a massive cage. On the other end of the cage are two purple theropod like dinosaurs with there brains exposed they walked toward you two like zombies.

@Divine They were all killed by this attack but it wasn't over yet. "People, I think its time for the main event! Bring out the Ravager!" One massive cage fell in and fell apart to reveal a massive dragon like creature two heads. Its blue scales practically gave off a glow. The beast stared straight into your eyes.

@standuser

"Looks like were in this together, names Alexander and I propose we attack their exposed brains, what do you think?"

"Now that's more like it, I'll take this one." Samael lets out a wave of golden energy from his body followed by a wave of dark energy. "You will obey me." Samael says, utilizing both his Angelic Awe Inducement and his Fallen Corruption abilities to take control of the creature.

"So I have to fight you now?" Kuroko said as he pulled out Permian Extinction, wielding the halberd in both hands. "Fine. Let's see what you've got!"

Pointing Permian Extinction forward, Kuroko immediately opened fire with several explosive rounds.

@dragon He shot upward with surprising speed and began to fly around. "Come on! Hit me!" He pulled out some sort of blaster and started firing.

@Junko The ender being teleports a short distance away but still within sight. It let out a roar that could cause the ears to bleed if one were too close. This also seems to have summoned rain Which didn't hurt the creature but instead gave it a weak healing factor. Multiple pink transparent endermen appeared they had all the the strength of a regular enderman but had below average human durability. They all rushed the nue.

Nue smiles. The second the pink Ender bois get even slightly close her red wings completly tear them apart, eating them. Nue whispers a curse towards the Big Boi Enderman. He is now blind.

@divine The shook for a moment before returning to its stare. "No. No I will not!" The beast unleashed two beams of purple energy that created a cube around that was slowly getting smaller.

I guess we're doing it that way. Fine.

I make giant hands out of my orange light. One of the hands block the blaster fire while the other hand slaps the dude hard.

@Kiryu He dodged the shots with surprising acrobatic skills and fired three shots over your head. The three shots tranformed into copies of the pirate and aimed there pistols right at you from behind.

@Paul The sphere spun rapidly and reflected screws back at you. "Get ready for a baba pummeling!" A compartment on each side of the sphere opened up to reveal big mechanical arms with boxing gloves on the ends. The sphere shot forward at high speeds ready to ram you.

@totadile The monster had smooth slimy skin that can dark purple in color. It multiple pitch black eyes that seemed to be randomly skewed across its face. It constantly let out distorted human sounds as it followed you.

"You're sentient then, I did not expect that. I could assist you in escaping from here, if you'd like. If not, then you will die."

Samael summons several glowing orbs, some of them dark, some of them light, around himself and prepares to fire. "Make your decision, now!"

His eyes widening in shock, Kuroko sprang into the air, firing an explosive round beneath himself to launch himself skywards, above the pirate copies. His dragon aura beginning to flare up, the Faunus fired a pair of Ice Dust shots at the original pirate to freeze him in place.

Everything12 said:
@standuser

"Looks like were in this together, names Alexander and I propose we attack their exposed brains, what do you think?"
"Sure. Also, I'm Jared and I have plan. I teleport above those dinasours brains and freeze 'em. While you whack the brains and kill them in one go since they're pretty much frozen at that point."

@ Edward You appear in a jungle of some kind. The sound of various jungle creatures fill your ears. In the distance you see a large sauropod dinosaur that is stomping toward you rather quickly for its size.

"Dinosaur eh?"

I raise the area below me, to heights even greater then the dinosaurs... and start blasting it with combat magic.

@divine the dragon paused. "Other than our life being spared what's in it for us?"

@edward The big beast was taking damage but was determined to win. Using its tail, it started chucking boulders at you.

@Dragon the slap sends him flying through the metal walls and out side where loud industrial sound could be heard.

"...the old projectile trick. I didn't think sauropods were smart enough to do that."

I jumped off of my raised area and try weaving my way through the boulders.

Infusing myself with combat magic and sheer boredom, I punch the dinosaur right in the head.

Fulton did the only he could be reasonably expected to do in su Vh a situation and tried to fly away from the creature. He was already scared from s far more terrifying beast than this one, but the fact something was there was enough to make him flee all the same. Tbou Gh even if nothing was there it would have been a similar course of action.

@kiryu The shots hits his legs freezing him. "Keep him distracted while I get out of this!" The other started firing ice shots of their own at you."

"Not being trapped here. I assume you've been kept here for some time, it can't be particularly enjoyable remaining here in a cage for the amusement of the masses, can it? Even if you were to kill me, you'd still be stuck here. I can send you back to your place of origin, or wherever you'd prefer to go."

Ava transmutates a bunch of screws into a barrier to block the sphere and prepares to reverse the sphere's movement vectors if it manages to break through the barrier.

@Edward You seem to have stunned the poor lad, leaving it open for more damage. E would send an telepathic message to him. "You have no idea how easy you have this kid."

@Crimson You get teleported to a new location this your in the same colosseum with Samael and the dragon.

Tommy Redwave's instinctual reflexes allow him to dodge most of the attacks, and for the ones that did hit he touched it out for the sake of justice. His badge shined with intensity as he forced himself up to take the attack. He released waves of pure energy out to try and cancel the tornado.

With my cosmic senses, i could understand most of what is going on, so i decide to be quiet and let Samuel convince the Dragon.

Struck by the ice shots, Kuroko was blasted back onto the ship, landing hard on his chest. His anger growing, and boosting his physical power as a result, the Faunus managed to push himself up, glaring at the pirate copies as his dragon aura flared up.

Springing to his feet, Kuroko swung Permian Extinction around, firing away with Gravity Dust rounds.

@Dragon he was nowhere to seen. You seem to be a highly populated city. Your standing on the balcony of a large skyscraper. "How the hell did you get into my suite?!" A voice called from another balcony.

@Divine "All I want is to make E pay for what he did! He killed everyone I loved! He took my planet from me!" The dragon seemed to drop the energy cube. He was sobbing. "He took so much..."

@Goji (did the monitor's attack do anything?)

Standuser081 said:
"Sure. Also, I'm Jared and I have plan. I teleport above those dinasours brains and freeze 'em. While you whack the brains and kill them in one go since they're pretty much frozen at that point."
"Seems like a good plan, now all that left is for it to go wrong in some unexpected way."

With that Alexander lifts up both arms and takes the energy from the air around him to charge two spheres of energy directed at the brains of the creatures.

"So that's your story... I was brought to this world by E, he has challenged us to grow stronger and kill him, something I fully intend to do, if you join us, we can defeat him together. I have the power to resurrect, if you bring me to the place they lost their lives, I can return them to you." Samael attempts to console the dragon, feeling genuine sadness at his situation.

Samael dispells the orbs around him. "I will not attack you, to do so would be unjust."

"Let's go." I teleport over the first dinosaur and freeze it's brain. "Have a nice brainfreeze." And then I again teleport to the second one and do the same." I jump off. "Hey, Alexander, it's all yours!"

Back