• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

[We attacked the villian, we did nothing, then he blew up a universe to show how strong we have to be to give him a challenge.]

[Basically we were teleported to E's base, introduced ourselves, then some people attacked E and he got pissed and destroyed a universe, we're floating in the middle of nowhere right now waiting for him to send us our way.]

Osborn tries to keep his composure as he puls out a cegar and lights it thinking "''How the **** did I end up in this mess?''"

Nue sighs. "Gah, hopefully the plot starts up again, cause this is the worst purgatory ever." She thinks to herself. She notices something. "Huh, that is pretty ominous." She thinks to "herself" again.

Kuroko wanted to shout at E, to curse him for what he's done, but the Faunus held his tongue. He couldn't risk provoking the tyrant to cause any more destruction, so he remained silent and waited for anything to happen.

[Im not trying to do this,In no way im trying to make someone angry with me Inside the Rp so i can have a fight.]

Proceeds to post something non sense.

Bored and trying to distract himself from the universal genocide he had just witnessed Osborn started to mess around with Nuclear Energy.

"Now I think it's time I put each of you" E snapped his fingers everyone was separated and apparently in a completely different places "to the test" said E's telepathic voice.

@divine Your in some sort of rocky colosseum. Hundreds alien creatures shouted in various languages from the stands but they stopped once they heard a loud voice amplified by multiple speakers. "Ladies and gentlelads! Welcome to the next edition of colosseum midnight fights! I got a great one for ya today folks! We got a newbie sent by E himself to join us in bloody combat! For they first opponent wave of opponents. An pack of losdos!" Multiple cages fell into the arena and each released one creature that resembled a snake with legs and a body resembling a monitor lizard. They howled and hissed as they moved closer.

@Kiryu you seem to be on top of a wrecked ship. The sunshine feels pleasant and salt sea air could be smelt. Toward the bow of the ship someone in a pirate outfit turned around. "So E finally sent someone to get me did he?" He pulled a golden flintlock pistol within seemed to be emanating green energy. "Little did you know he sent ye on a suicide mission!"

@Jacky "so your E's new to-" who ever was speaking burst into laughter. The area was pitch black was once the figure started laughing the darkness faded to reveal to very unkempt bedroom and the figure in question seemed to be an regular teenager wearing all black clothes. "Well, he wouldn't have sent you without a reason." With that darkness and purple electricity swirled around him as prepared an attack.

@Goji "How dare you invade my domain?!" He seemed to be in a massive cave. The opposing creature resembled a massive monitor lizard but far more muscular and spikes jutted out of nearly everywhere on it's body and it had a massive frill. "I don't care if E sent you! Anyone who sets foot in this cave who isn't me DIES!"

@Junko The nue seemed to be in a world made of blocks and just ahead the nue was a tall black creature with purple eyes. It seemed harmless until a small vortex appeared above its head. From this vortex a small orb sunk into it's and it reeled in pain. Its body began to morph as it grew taller and an extra pair of arms. It had an huge boost in strength and intelligence. The monster turned to face the nue clearly enraged due the pain it's in.

@ Crimson He seemed to be in a factory of some kind. Various parts seemed to litter the floor but in the back of the room was a 3 meter tall robot is the shape of human activated and took one look at it's new opponent and simply said "target comfirmed"

@Faruel you seem to in a hospital of some kind. At the far end if the room. A creature resembling a typical demon was staring you down. What it wanted was clear. "Your going to die here."

@psycho you seem to be in a white room that extended for miles. The only other being here was a thin pale entity that got up and started rush at you on all fours while screaming like a banshee.

@totadile You seem to be in a maze of corn. Its dark as all get out so it's likely night. "Someone is walking behind you~turn around look At Me!" The last sounded distorted the footsteps of something fast approaching could be heard from behind you and it was big.

@ Dragon "E just keeps em coming doesnt he?" You seemed to be in a large high tech room with the massive smoking hole in the center. "I'm afraid the guy were you supposed to fight doesn't have much to say." He pushed a button and the frozen body of a huge shot out of the hole so fast he shattered against the ceiling. "He just froze up on me."

"Ah an maa-an of the End, how fascINating-ing-ing." Nue says while she glitches intensly. She prepares for the coming fight.

"Very well, I will play your little game, entertain me if you can!" Samael says as he floats upwards

"Give me your corruption, your darkness, I will consume it all!" Samael raises his hand and drains the corruption and sin from the spectators and absorbs it into his body, empowering himself.

"Now then. Pillars of Judgement!" Samael unleashes a barrage of beams infused with Holy and Unholy energy at the beasts.

"Ah, a dreaded opponent. Well, I shall strike fear into your heart, evildoer." A gauntlet formed around his hand as he punched the air, a powerful force being punched out and towards the kid in the black shirt. Evildoers Beware! His Justive Wave shall inflict damage based off the wickedness in their souls! None can escape their own wicked ways!

@Divine the beast scattered but moved with surprising grace and speed. While the ones that were hit died rather quickly the weren't hit spat paralyzing venom at Samael, should any of these hit Sameal they will be forced to the ground and paralyzed but only for a moment.

@Goji The monitor's protective frill was ample protection from the the bite. The beast took advantage of it's opponent's close proximity and tried to bite back. It would attempt to sink it's claws in your flesh and release electricity into your veils shocking you.

@Junko The beast started teleporting around The nue and would clap its hands each and release a explosive shock wave each time trying to knock her around.

I'd hold The Monitor's jaw and shoot a radioactive beam inside it,while using my tail to hold both his arms and throw him to a wall.

Samael surrounds himself in a force field of Divine energy, protecting himself from the beasts attacks.

"Such things will not reach me. Now, to finish this. Come forth, Lightning of The Judge!"

Samael raises his hand as bolts of divine lightning assail the arena and attack the beasts.

Nue does a small smile, her wings grow larger, the 3 red ones with there large mouths start vomiting up broken techtures at the Enderman, while the 3 blue ones with there eyes watch for any attack that the Enderman should do. Everytime the Enderman claps, Nue glitches, making it so the attacks go right through, doing nothing. Her smile gets creepier the more she glitches.

@ Jacky "Take this!" A tornado of darkness for around the bounty hunter. Purple lightning would strike out at you constantly trying to shock you.

@ "So that idiot sent someone else to die huh? Oh well! Sucks for you!" You are in the only illuminated spot in the area. You seem to be standing in a patch of grass. "Well let's get this over with!" You unseen foe started swinging dark whips at you from the surrounding darkness.

@crimson The emp caused the robot the shut down completely. E appeared in front you and clearly annoyed "That was bullcarp! Hold on let me get a different opponent for you...prick."

Great just get Great. Fulton the in a maze of corn and behind him was his challenge oh how he wanted to flee, but he knew he had to see behind him. He suspected he already knew what or more precisely who it was, but he had to stomach his fears and look behind him all the same. He with great trepidation turned around prepared to take flight as he suspexmctes what lay before him was meant to scare his kind.

Back