• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

"So that's what this is, a twisted little game made by a powerful being. I do not appreciate that, but, so be it, if the goal is to kill you, I will oblige."

I see, so that the situation, how troublesome. Though luckily our main enemy does not desire to kill use but to make us more powerful. Still I best be quiet and let the others deal with E, I need to see how they react to this considering they could be some of my greatest dangers here.

I turn to E, pointing a solar arrow at him.

"And so you are in the mood for a challenge, monster ... and let it be, I will play your game ... and in the end ... you will burn!"

Nue trys to chuckle, but she turns into a pixelated mess for a couple seconds, cutting her off. She knows that no one here can even touch E.

"What the shit?"

Is this... another worldline? No, that can't be it. I don't think this is a normal shift. I think... the world wasn't shifted. I was. And all these powers i have...

I take a deep breath.

"I... accept. I suppose."

Nue stands there, she looks up at the sky. "Man, I really wish people would post things..." She thinks to herself.

Fulton looked around. E wanted him to fight him, he suspected regardless of his intentions that was going to have to be part of it at one point. Frankly he had no will for E why would He? He didn't even know him, but rather the other contestants were really the biggest threats in this room. He could pose as weak and insignificant enough for e to even barely question since well he was that weak and powerless to someone who could give him such power, but rather he had to do something clever. So he inflicted pain to himself and created a whip a whip born of the pain of himself. Powerful, but weak to the likes of E all the same. So he nodded in understanding with E. And let the others do their thing as he sought the other dimensions which knew of E.

I think I figured out a way to project myself in a good light, it shouldn't annoy E and the ones who like the game, and it shouldn't paint me in a negative light with those who hate this game. I'd like the hide all my cards until necessary, but trying to hide everything could make me look suspicous.

"Hey, E, you want us to grow strong enough to challenge you? Well how about we see how big the gap between us is, so we can see how far we need to grow."

With that Alexander points his palm at E and begins charging his attack, gathering energy from the air around him to charge a ball of energy, he continues charging and compressing it as much as possible until he reaches his limit and lets the attack go. The attack goes flying at E with enough force that it knocks Alexander backwards.

Nue glares at the sky. "Quite you Dialga rip-off." She thinks to "herself" once more. Her left leg has a minor glitch out.

"Ah! If they all do so then I'll join too!" I exclaim, pointing my bow at E.

"FEEL THE SUN!" I scream, and then fire a burst of solar arrows in one shot.

Seeing everyone attacking E, Alane just figures to put the fork in her hand away

"You know I'm all for resistance but I don't think this is going to end well.

Nue and her wings watches with a blank face. "You guys are making a ho-o--o-" Whatever she was trying to says was unheard do to the upper half of her body turning to static.

Ava just decides to watch everyone else attack E so she could gauge his power.

"Oh God, what the hell is wrong with you people? I'm doing the smart thing and running away!!!!" I state out loud and teleport at least my best line of sight's distance away. I then start to run as fast as I can with the pad in my arms.

All the attacks hit as he made no attempt to dodge and the explosion from all the attacks left a veil od smoke that fadedto reveal E completely unharmed. "You want to know what the gap between us is huh? Fine let me a show you a tiny bit of my strength." E snapped his fingers then they were encased in a bubble floating in what appeared to be space but the only thing they could see were a bunch of massive bubbles. They seemed to contain a swirling mass of stars. "You know what this place is? Go ahead and guess."

Still distracted by looking across dimensions he barely feels the disturbance though the words still impact him. "Like a bubble the mutliverse this dimension might lie inside another bubble entirely one attached to it, abd smaller but seperate all the same."

"I wake up and it turns out I'm in a gap between universes with a bunch of random people."

"Just another tuesday I suppose."

Jackythejack said:
"Ah, so this is your evil lair I see. A bold move showing it to me I must admit!"
"I'm pretty sure his evil lair was the throne room we were just in. This is a bunch of universe he's probably going to blow up to show us how strong he is, might even be our own universes that add salt to the wounds and push us on a path of vengeance in the hopes that we will provide at least some challenge."

He is definently out of our leagues as of now

Ava thinks while looking around at the stars

Back